Author Topic: Another Sad Day, Fuck FOX  (Read 519 times)

K A I N

Another Sad Day, Fuck FOX
« on: January 18, 2006, 09:06:41 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/p/01/18/television.fox.comedies.reut/index.html

RIP to both shows  :'( especially That '70s Show...fuck you Kelso/Eric.

K A I N

Re: Another Sad Day, Fuck FOX
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 09:14:36 AM »
Meanwhile, there haven't been any active negotiations to revive "Futurama," which, much like "Family Guy" before it, is enjoying a second life on Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim" late-night block. But Fox executives are keeping a close eye on the series' newfound success.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 10:36:54 AM »
why would i cancel malcolm in the middle, its awesome

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 10:41:41 AM »
:'( :'( Both those shows were awesome. And now there saying they're cancelling aressted development.

Fuck FOX. I'll be the first one to laugh when there ratings go (even furthur) down the drain.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 10:49:23 AM »
Well c'mon guys, they gotta make room for Skating With The Stars  ::)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 11:16:07 AM »
I'm still waiting for Prison Break to come back on

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 11:27:27 AM »
Arrested Development will probably be picked up by Showtime.  Season Finale (possibly Series Finale) will be on February 10th   :'(

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 11:57:38 AM »
its always the best shows gettin cancelled oh well in the uk they r still showin
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 01:24:50 PM »
That 70s Show has sucked for the last few years anyways, I still watch it because it does have some humour value but I'm glad it is being cancelled because each season gets worse in my opinion.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 01:28:58 PM »
I never thought Malcolm In The Middle was that good. They probably cancelled it because that kids like 20 now.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 02:20:56 PM »
it's time for some FOX HUNT
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

BJV

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 03:06:16 PM »
Shouldnt this be in Sports & Entertainment

I don't really care for that 70's show, I still watch malcolm in the middle tho  :(

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2006, 03:50:06 PM »
ok i enjoyed watching those shows, but its about time they got cancelled. I watched a new episode of 70s show awhile ago....it sucked ass. It was funny, and the storyline was just bad.

Its better to cancel a show while it still has some dignity, instead of pulling a simpsons.

K A I N

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 04:21:55 PM »
Fez and Hyde can make a show on their own.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 04:30:33 PM »
That 70's Show used to be fuckin amazing..it's still good, but not as good as it used to be

I never really watched Malcolm in the middle, i never thought it was good

Fez & Hyde are the best characters hands down, they cud def make a great show together.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8