Author Topic: Strickly dissing (Dissent diss)  (Read 227 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Strickly dissing (Dissent diss)
« on: February 05, 2006, 12:12:09 AM »
I dead challengers to the throne that I call home, Rodzilla's the one that Ether'd the lightweight clones/
From there I gotta pick up the mess, Dissent is now the one that dares tries to test the best in the west/
Kid I've beat the best well you're parents tuck'd U to bed, fuck'n wit' the Elite is entering the lion's den/
Others make my lyrics sampled when I made kids examples, call me Carlito 'cause I am one Cool apple/
Even you bit my style naming your friends, put'em in your lyrics after one bar I did all you kids in/
The father of your style 'cause I've been here a while, you can't compete dogg 'cause I just raised the heat/
You gave me props, things you can't take back, and for that I respond with lyrics of physical contact/
Call me boss 'cause I'm the one that gives out contracts, Elite muthaphukkaz the lyrist that DubCC lacked/
I close my eyes and I can see white people screaming, 'cause they see Tha Zilla coming, "Oh Lord it's a Demon/
See the red in my eyes and you can't realize you hypnotis'd, this is a Different World like Jasmine Guy/
I'm dystined to rule DubCC's turf since birth, my style father'd you and so I give my son what's his worth/
Don't take my concepts, don't take my rhymes, I own the publishing so you owe me back my lines/
Don't feel bad you can compete with the Elite set, 'cause when it comes to you having skillz, I Dissent/

DiSSENT

• Lil Geezy
  • Eric A.M. - The Underdawg
that's it?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 08:55:31 AM »
I dead challengers to the throne that I call home, Rodzilla's the one that Ether'd the lightweight clones/
From there I gotta pick up the mess, Dissent is now the one that dares tries to test the best in the west/
Kid I've beat the best well you're parents tuck'd U to bed, fuck'n wit' the Elite is entering the lion's den/
Others make my lyrics sampled when I made kids examples, call me Carlito 'cause I am one Cool apple/
Even you bit my style naming your friends, put'em in your lyrics after one bar I did all you kids in/
The father of your style 'cause I've been here a while, you can't compete dogg 'cause I just raised the heat/
You gave me props, things you can't take back, and for that I respond with lyrics of physical contact/
Call me boss 'cause I'm the one that gives out contracts, Elite muthaphukkaz the lyrist that DubCC lacked/
I close my eyes and I can see white people screaming, 'cause they see Tha Zilla coming, "Oh Lord it's a Demon/
See the red in my eyes and you can't realize you hypnotis'd, this is a Different World like Jasmine Guy/
I'm dystined to rule DubCC's turf since birth, my style father'd you and so I give my son what's his worth/
Don't take my concepts, don't take my rhymes, I own the publishing so you owe me back my lines/
Don't feel bad you can compete with the Elite set, 'cause when it comes to you having skillz, I Dissent/

How many foo's are gonna' diss me to get some Limelight?
you're 'bout as real as WWE, and you can't Rhyme Right
fuckin' with me, it's obvious that you just Can't Compete
you're probably on my jock cuz I'm bringin' more LAtin Heat
you like watching buff guys wrestle 'round in Little Tights
put on Raw and Smackdown so you can play with your Dick At Night
yeah, I gave you props, I'm not taking nothin' Back But
I am gonna' say, you've fallen off since then, so Back Up
'fore I Slap Nuts across your forehead and Kill Your Plot
Carlito dies in the end, dumb ass; get off Fraud-Zilla's Cock
Wow, you've ruled a website's "turf since birth", Geeky Joker
how you gon' go bar-for-bar with a pro? You're Mediocre
I shouldn't even waste time on you, you're Fuckin' Lame