Author Topic: WTF is going on with the Browns & Winslow?  (Read 259 times)

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
WTF is going on with the Browns & Winslow?
« on: January 24, 2006, 02:19:49 PM »
They need to cut this fool, what r ur thoughts?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WTF is going on with the Browns & Winslow?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 03:10:13 PM »
Well I am a Browns fan but they aren't going to cut Winslow when they used a high draft pick on him. He blew out his knee is the second game of his rookie year and last year he missed the whole season after his motocycle accident. But he is supposed to be healthy next year and we will be able to see how good he is.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 05:11:35 PM »
lol is he ever going to play a full season?

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 05:15:36 PM »
im a die hard browns fan! the thing that pisses me off the most is he get's hurt driving a fucking motorcycle! he shouldnt have been on the bike in the first place! I grew up 5 minutes from the old stadium and it seems like we are freakin cursed, from the ernest byner fumble, to the winslow fiasco, we cant get a break!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 12:40:47 AM »
im a die hard browns fan! the thing that pisses me off the most is he get's hurt driving a fucking motorcycle! he shouldnt have been on the bike in the first place! I grew up 5 minutes from the old stadium and it seems like we are freakin cursed, from the ernest byner fumble, to the winslow fiasco, we cant get a break!

if he got hurt in a car accident.....should he still be allowed to drive a car? there are teams who put stipulations in contracts where players arent allowed to ride motorcycles....the Browns didnt do that.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 12:54:25 AM »

if he got hurt in a car accident.....should he still be allowed to drive a car? there are teams who put stipulations in contracts where players arent allowed to ride motorcycles....the Browns didnt do that.

Yes they did :P

Winslow, out for the season following knee surgery, breached his original six-year, $40 million rookie contract by violating a "dangerous activities" clause when he crashed his high-powered motorcycle May 1 while practicing stunts in a parking lot.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2189007

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 12:57:33 AM »

Yes they did :P

Winslow, out for the season following knee surgery, breached his original six-year, $40 million rookie contract by violating a "dangerous activities" clause when he crashed his high-powered motorcycle May 1 while practicing stunts in a parking lot.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2189007

oh shit...well then fuckit, cut his ass lol

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 02:10:23 AM »
First off, they DID have a clause.....
And come on homey, a car & motorcycle?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 07:42:01 AM »
First off, they DID have a clause.....
And come on homey, a car & motorcycle?

LOL, yeah that is a whole lot different