Author Topic: remember bobby's world?  (Read 595 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: remember bobby's world?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 08:55:15 AM »

That shit was hella corny,and soft to the shit I use to watch(HE-MAN,J-QUEST,SPACEGHOST,TRANSFORMERS,FATALBERT,.....and how the fuck can I forget G.I.joe,SUPERFRIENDS vs.the legend of doom,hulk,spiderman and friends, scoobydoo,smurs,GHOSTBUSTERS was even a dope cartoon.)and DNA boys favorit,(BIRDMAN)now I see why half of you tricks on here act like bitches.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 10:55:03 AM »
^^^ LOL aren't internet thugs funny?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2006, 10:57:57 AM »
Didn't bobby rap once?  It was like "car, train, taxi cab..?" :laugh:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 11:07:42 AM »
lol that shit used to be on everyday after i came home from school right before power rangers came on i used to love that show all the fox kids shows used to be the shit actually.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 12:59:08 AM »
Yeah that shit was great and now its on DVD too. when i was little i liked garfield and freinds. The best was the little egg with no arms that just walks around in a shell! haha

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 01:43:00 AM »
how hard do u think it wud be to find some episodes online?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 02:03:57 AM »
^^^ LOL aren't internet thugs funny?
If the shoe fit,then wear it.....plus im not tripping,just speaking my mind on a fucking cartoon..where you at....I do have the wright to disagree when I want to wright..the cartoon was not wack, just wasnt my flav. thats all.....Ill look over the internet thug thing.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 02:06:51 AM »
Yeah that shit was great and now its on DVD too. when i was little i liked garfield and freinds. The best was the little egg with no arms that just walks around in a shell! haha
Now garfield was my shit..yeah ,and them farm animals(the egg/chicken,the pig,the duck with the tier around him)nice toon mayne.