Author Topic: let this person know  (Read 1086 times)

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
let this person know
« on: January 28, 2006, 04:03:28 PM »

wat happens in real life if you say something like this to someone that had the same problem that i had

Your mama probably abandoned you for a good reason.

its funny how this person took a internet argument this personal to himself that he would say that and this is all because of the way i typed and whats funnier is this person claims to be educated and grown up.. if this is how offended people get by someone elses typing thats pretty fucked up but i guess ill start typing 'normal' but this person seriously has problems he needs to take care of if he thinks he can even say that no matter how bad a fight or argument gets if its in real life or on an internet conversation

money i stack pay for my crack

Bigg $amo

Re: let this person know
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 04:46:43 PM »
yeah man, eihtball you should apoligize.. personnaly ive never had that problem but this shit aint funny at all. even tho you probably didnt really mean it shit aint funny.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 04:59:43 PM »
is it just me or is there an internet beef fever going on
United Arab States

Eihtball

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 05:34:00 PM »
I'm not offended by the way you type, I'm offended because you're an annoying little muh'fucka who pollutes the boards with your attempts to ape "black" vernaculer and claim you're so "ghetto" when you're obviously not even black.  Do you really think anyone here is fooled by what you say?

And as you can prolly imagine, I'm not buying your lil story about being in foster care...sounds like you been listening to Game too much and wanna be like him.  Which is what you are...a wanna-be, and it's really damn obvious.

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 05:55:03 PM »
yet he keeps on going i was going to take back anything offensive i said to him if he had the sense to apologize for that one thing he said but i see now that he has no intelligence whatsoever so fuck him  i demand something to be done to this person before he does the same shit to someone else and actually hurts someones feelings and this site gets sued

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2006, 05:56:20 PM »
yet he keeps on going i was going to take back anything offensive i said to him if he had the sense to apologize for that one thing he said but i see now that he has no intelligence whatsoever so fuck him  i demand something to be done to this person before he does the same shit to someone else and actually hurts someones feelings and this site gets sued
WOW! You actually talked normally. Have a prop for that.

Eihtball

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 06:02:59 PM »

Yeah, it just goes to show that he doesn't really talk like that...he's just a white kid that thinks he can be black.  This cat sure as hell ain't from "the hood", and he knows it.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 06:04:31 PM »
Don't be so ******* ridiculous after all the scary issues which are raised on this forum you demand something be done about the comments of another person?. Get the f out of here I am annoyed that he used the word cracker like its no big thing when calling someone a nigger would be, but we all have the right to freedom of expression. What you are saying is no different to what those insane politicians call for "yes we believe in free speech, but with that you have a responsibility to be sensitive"  ::) in other words they dont believe in the very basis of freedom of speech!. If he has pissed you off then oh well live with it, just don't rise to it by responding.

Eihtball

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2006, 06:21:25 PM »
I am annoyed that he used the word cracker like its no big thing when calling someone a nigger would be, but we all have the right to freedom of expression.

I honestly don't give a shit if someone uses the word "nigger" in an argument with me...if I'm already pissed at them, it's not like that's going to make me more pissed than before.  I wouldn't think any less of them than I already did.

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2006, 06:32:13 PM »

Yeah, it just goes to show that he doesn't really talk like that...he's just a white kid that thinks he can be black. This cat sure as hell ain't from "the hood", and he knows it.

no i decided to talk like that here to prove to you im not "retarded" and you go ahead and keep on saying im a white kid i dont give a fuck i and enough people know im not and when did i say i was from the hood?

Don't be so ******* ridiculous after all the scary issues which are raised on this forum you demand something be done about the comments of another person?. Get the f out of here I am annoyed that he used the word cracker like its no big thing when calling someone a nigger would be, but we all have the right to freedom of expression. What you are saying is no different to what those insane politicians call for "yes we believe in free speech, but with that you have a responsibility to be sensitive" ::) in other words they dont believe in the very basis of freedom of speech!. If he has pissed you off then oh well live with it, just don't rise to it by responding.

how would you feel if you were abandoned and lived with 3 families throughout your life and someone said a comment like that to you? you would be smart defending yourself and speak up about it than just let it go and keep taking that shit wouldnt you? im sorry but i cant just live with evil comments like that
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 06:34:09 PM by Lex Boogity Boo Boo Boo Boo Boooger »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2006, 06:37:12 PM »

yes but at the same time you have to realise that regardless of how much of an asshole you consider him to be he has the freedom to be an asshole is what i am saying.

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2006, 06:39:04 PM »
not when being an asshole leads to harrassing it doesnt
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 06:42:29 PM by Lex Boogity Boo Boo Boo Boo Boooger »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2006, 06:57:11 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=36223.msg410411#msg410411
2)
Racism, sexism and any other form of discrimination will not be tolerated. TOT is not a beef forum. Any thread created for beef purposes will be deleted, and any thread that turns into a beef thread will be pruned, so as to leave only relevant posts. We ask you assume that every poster is intelligent and informed, despite any evidence to the contrary. Respect your fellow posters, even if they do not return the favour.

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2006, 07:01:48 PM »
this isnt only about beef this is about why too much harrassing goes on and how we could not make it go on so much

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2006, 07:03:09 PM »
not when being an asshole leads to harrassing it doesnt

OK, how have I "harassed" you?  I called you on some shit you said, fine.  But YOU are the one who's now started TWO threads dedicated to expanding this beef and trying to recruit other people to side with you.  I'd be perfectly happy to forget your wigger ass exists in an instant, except that you're the one who won't let me at this point.