Author Topic: Proof Of Fake Usama Videotape: Check this... and I want CWalker to respond  (Read 2477 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Proof Of Fake Usama Videotape: Check this... and I want CWalker to respond
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2006, 05:52:26 PM »

What will gun controls achieve, it will just take guns out of the home owners hands and keep them in the hands of organised criminals and those borders are so wide open it is very easy for criminals to get their hands on guns. Speaks as an englishman I think you are very fortunate in having the right to own a gun you should never take that for granted, and if you do want to get into the merits of gun control the people of switzerland have guns yet its very unusual for a death by gun shot to occur there.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2006, 06:00:21 PM »
As for Osamas and Al Zarqawi this is a chilling indication of how sedated and short peoples memories are because if they werent there would be no debating this, we hear constant reports that they have been killed by aircraft shot by troops etc etc, and yet they keep reappearing on our screen this is no different to the fictional enemy which was present in 1984. Its funny people say oh 1984 is all bullshit and yet Orwell was a propagandanist himself working for the english government. Everything he spoke about in that fictional book which was actually intended to be a warning to the masses in the form of story is taking place even worse so than what he himself predicted would happem. From governments carrying out terror attacks, to the possibility of a perpetual war with the arab countries, to the total surveillance society, to the fiction based "enemies" who no one can ever capture, to the newspeak and manipulation by the media, its all there. I even had a friend of mine saying but how do you know that the Northwoods Project is a genuine military document and not some hoax, now that right there is mind control as he was the first to swallow the bs about the possibility of chemical weapons being used against britain and america as they entered the cities.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 06:13:32 PM by virtuoso »

Eihtball

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2006, 06:02:19 PM »

What will gun controls achieve, it will just take guns out of the home owners hands and keep them in the hands of organised criminals and those borders are so wide open it is very easy for criminals to get their hands on guns. Speaks as an englishman I think you are very fortunate in having the right to own a gun you should never take that for granted, and if you do want to get into the merits of gun control the people of switzerland have guns yet its very unusual for a death by gun shot to occur there.

I will say this: I can appreciate that niggas with guns intimidate Uncle Sam, as the Black Panthers did, and that's a thought which makes me all warm inside.

That said, I'm also familiar with the death and destruction that unregulated guns bring to this country, and I think that needs to be addressed.  And don't tell me that criminals can easily get their hands on guns.  My uncle was a neigbhorhood gun dealer (that's how I got my first pistol when I was 10), and every gun he sold was bought wholesale (he had an FFL - and this was in the days when the BATF didn't require you to have a store) and sold them for twice that.  And he lived in SSVC hood, so you can imagine the kinda folks who he sold to.  You can't grow guns in pots like you can grow marijuana plants.  As far as the borders go, the flow of guns is generally OUT of America...our weapons are arming criminals in Canada and Mexico right now.

BTW, Switzerland may have lots of guns, but they also have lots of CONTROL, mostly regarding ammunition.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2006, 06:08:36 PM »

Do you really embrace the Black Panthers? from what I can gather they want black superiority and have a hatred for white people? correct me if i am wrong

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2006, 06:16:08 PM »

As for what you said about guns flowing out of the country that seems incorrect, the mexican gangs are flooding into america, those borders are so porous

Eihtball

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2006, 06:35:46 PM »
Do you really embrace the Black Panthers? from what I can gather they want black superiority and have a hatred for white people? correct me if i am wrong

No, that would be the Nation of Islam.  I don't exactly embrace the Panthers NOW, but in their time, the kind of stuff they did was quite necessary.

As for what you said about guns flowing out of the country that seems incorrect, the mexican gangs are flooding into america, those borders are so porous

Gangs and guns?  Apples and oranges.  American-made weapons have turned up in the hands of gangs IN Mexico and Canada, as well as throughout South America.  There are no gun factories in Mexico (that I'm aware of), or in most South American countries.  It is no secret that the major weapons manufacturers of America have been arming everyone from drug dealers to revolutionary groups for decades running now.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 06:41:45 PM by Eihtball »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2006, 06:43:40 PM »

Thanks I appreciate the clarification but in regards to gun control i do believe that every citizen should have the right to protect themselves with a weapon its a basic right and one that shouldnt be eroded. If we take incidents like columbine it wasnt about the weapons it was more to do with the fact that the kids in question were on over 12 psychotrophic trophic drugs. Also I believe its not the trigger that kills someone its what it is in their soul to pull the trigger in the first place.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2006, 06:54:46 PM »
if islam is so great why is every islam dominated country rife with violence and poverty compared to non-secular countries?

wat countries dominated by islam are violent iraq,palestine,afghanistan. cairo with almost double new york population,poorer conditions.has crime less than any city in the us
United Arab States

Eihtball

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2006, 06:58:02 PM »

Thanks I appreciate the clarification but in regards to gun control i do believe that every citizen should have the right to protect themselves with a weapon its a basic right and one that shouldnt be eroded. If we take incidents like columbine it wasnt about the weapons it was more to do with the fact that the kids in question were on over 12 psychotrophic trophic drugs. Also I believe its not the trigger that kills someone its what it is in their soul to pull the trigger in the first place.

I don't mind people owning guns...I own guns.  I also think gun control is necessary; I've seen enough brothers killed with them that I can appreciate the negative effect of having too many uncontrolled guns.  If the U.S. were anything like Switzerland (where ammo is controlled strictly), there'd probably be less of a problem, but the NRA would get pissed off if anyone tried that.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2006, 07:05:07 PM »

I think its the compelte opposite look at all the firearms that were illegally seized in New Orleans. Look at what the myor of Toronto has called for not a ban on handguns but for all handguns to be locked away inside a designated shooting club, thats going to be of some comfort when someone has no weapon to defend their homes with. They are moving in totally the opposite direction to what you perceive, they are actually trying to ban handguns.

Eihtball

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2006, 07:13:34 PM »

I think its the compelte opposite look at all the firearms that were illegally seized in New Orleans. Look at what the myor of Toronto has called for not a ban on handguns but for all handguns to be locked away inside a designated shooting club, thats going to be of some comfort when someone has no weapon to defend their homes with. They are moving in totally the opposite direction to what you perceive, they are actually trying to ban handguns.

"Illegally sezied" is not the same thing as "illegal origin".  All guns start out as legal in gun stores.  They become illegal because it's all too easy for that to happen in this country.

The attitude you've described is what's causing the problem.  If everyone has guns and is trigger-happy, bad shit is bound to happen.  Keeping guns locked up means that they're less likely to fall into criminal hands.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2006, 07:19:44 PM »

if the guns are locked up how is the home owner expected to protect themselves?

Eihtball

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2006, 07:23:00 PM »

if the guns are locked up how is the home owner expected to protect themselves?

If guns were better controlled in this country, I don't think that would be nearly as much of an issue.  The gun problem feeds on itself...criminals can easily get guns, which leads homeowners to buy guns for protection, which in turn makes more guns available for potential misuse by criminals...see the problem?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2006, 07:46:01 PM »

Personally no what I see is a lot of spin by the media (not you) but statistically speaking there are more murders in New York than there is in the whole of canada. Therefore this call by the mayor of canada to lock up peoples guns is once again indicative of these crooks who just complete and total control over every aspect of our beings.

Eihtball

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2006, 07:54:45 PM »

Personally no what I see is a lot of spin by the media (not you) but statistically speaking there are more murders in New York than there is in the whole of canada. Therefore this call by the mayor of canada to lock up peoples guns is once again indicative of these crooks who just complete and total control over every aspect of our beings.

I don't know much about Canada, but New York has a serious problem with gun violence because dealers are buying guns in states with weaker gun control laws and smuggling them into the city.  Somebody just posted a video of a Blood in M.O.P.'s posse firing a TEC-9 in the middle of Brownsville - you can't get those in NYC, so where'd he get it?  The dealer who sold it to him probably bought it in New Jersey or something and then smuggled it to him.  If gun control laws were strong all across the U.S., it wouldn't be a problem.

I hardly think the government is going to be intimidated much by people with hunting rifles (and an occasional AK).  Cops, on the other hand...that's when niggas with guns can make a difference.