Author Topic: WWE Releases Christy Hemme  (Read 703 times)

Trauma-san

Re: WWE Releases Christy Hemme
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2005, 04:33:46 PM »
LOL O.K.  Here's what I'll do.  March 1st, which will be about 3 months I guess from when she got released, I'll bring this thread back up. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2005, 04:41:32 PM »
they love it over there seen more ladies wrestlin than guys tbh i have the wrestling channel dont know if its the same match over and over tho

It's not as big as it once was but it's still more popular there than it is here. In it's prime you couldn't compare the US scene with the Japanese one. As big as Hogan was in the US it was nothing compared Antonio Inoki. Inoki was as popular there as Michael Jackson was here. A bit different though since someone like Jackson is scene as a great enternainer Inoki was secene as a hero, like John Wayne.

The woman wrestling there is serious though. The top women are as good as the top guys, and better than most of the top guys in the US. Christy would never make it over there in a serious role.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2005, 06:03:01 PM »
From ChristyHemme.com:

Hello everyone! Thank you so much to everyone who has and is still supporting me. Even though the partnership with WWE and I did not end very will (sic), I am truly thankful for the experience. All I can say at this time to clear up some of the rumors, there was no battle over money. Money was never my motivation for working. Truth is that I was completely dedicated to the company and believed in everything I was doing. I trusted it. I was willing to put my personal life aside to give everything I had to what I was doin and become better wrestler/performer. I was told that I was a budget cut and creatively they didn't have anything for me. I am very disappointed in the WWE, where I learned a very important lesson. I am a very determined person with a huge amount of engery for my life and my career. Everything happens for a reason and anything that has happened in my life that has knocked me down has only built me back up stronger. I feel stronger than ever and I am hungry for this huge future before me. Again, THANK YOU soooo much to everyone who has believed in me and is supporting me.

On a side note, Christy had recently relocated to Louisville, Kentucky and had done EVERYTHING that was asked of her.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2005, 06:11:57 PM »
Rumor is she was flirting with HHH. One thing you don't do is fuck around with the heir to the WWE throne's husband.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2005, 08:49:13 PM »
HHH was on Regis this morning, he was pretty cool.  He said at 1 time, Vince told him to stop dating his daughter, but HHH ignored him. 

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2005, 09:11:55 PM »
Rumor is she was flirting with HHH. One thing you don't do is fuck around with the heir to the WWE throne's husband.

I read about that too. Talk about career suicide if it's true.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2005, 09:15:16 PM »
Although it has not been confirmed, there are rumors going around that Christy Hemme's WWE release was due to "acting inappropriately" with Triple H on a recent tour.

Word of Christy Hemme's actions, none of which directly implicate Hunter in anything physical with the diva, got back to Stephanie McMahon in the form of a number of stories.

Stephanie was also less than pleased with Hemme's "excitement" about traveling with HHH and Batista.

In a statement on her website, however, Hemme attributed the release to budget cuts.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2005, 10:15:56 PM »
Stephanie isn't gonna pay $250,000 for some woman to travel around with HHH and tempt him. Fiyah dat beezy!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2005, 09:35:05 PM »
Stephanie isn't gonna pay $250,000 for some woman to travel around with HHH and tempt him. Fiyah dat beezy!

But Vince pays the salaries, & Christy Hemme had just gotten a new contract, so she wasn't making anything close $250,000 on her new contract. Right now Ashley is the only one who makes more than Trish or Lita who are the highest paid divas who've been there for more than a year.

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2005, 02:19:20 PM »
Man... think about what you're saying.  You honestly think they're paying Ashley more than Trish Stratus?  I think you need to step back from some of this, look at it fresh, and just use common sense.  It's been widely reported that Christy got paid 250,000 a year, now you don't believe that... but you believe every little rumour that pops up with no validation about anybody. 

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2005, 05:27:39 PM »
There's no way that Ashley or any of the recently added divas for that matter make more than Trish. The Womens division consists of what, 2-3 actual wrestlers? Off-topic, but it's hard to take that division seriously when there aren't too many actual female wrestlers on the roster.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2005, 12:21:55 AM »
Man... think about what you're saying.  You honestly think they're paying Ashley more than Trish Stratus?  I think you need to step back from some of this, look at it fresh, and just use common sense.  It's been widely reported that Christy got paid 250,000 a year, now you don't believe that... but you believe every little rumour that pops up with no validation about anybody. 

Ashley is making the $250,000 on her contract which is more than any other diva in the WWE. Trish doesn't make that much, Christy Hemme was at one point $250,000 on her contract before she got a new one & then eventually got released. Everyone knows that Ashley makes $250,000 & that no other diva makes more than that. I would be very surprised if Trish made more than $200,000 on her contract considering that before this whole diva search came about Vince didn't pay the divas close to that figure

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2005, 12:53:16 AM »
All speculation buddy. I wouldn't be surprised if Trish made more that $250,000 since she is the most important diva on the roster & she's been around for 5+ years.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2006, 12:09:59 AM »
LOL O.K.  Here's what I'll do.  March 1st, which will be about 3 months I guess from when she got released, I'll bring this thread back up. 

Source: Wrestling-Observer Newsletter

-- Christy Hemme is expected to start with TNA in the near future.

Since Christy's no complete clause is almost up, I thought I'd bring this thread back up with the latest news which does have her signing with TNA as soon as she can.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2006, 04:52:59 AM »
you said you would

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :