Author Topic: Tristar - I Dont Take You Serious feat Butch Cassidy (prod: Sir Jinx) [video]  (Read 421 times)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
@Rickdeeznutz, any plans of uppin them Tristar albums you got? i remember the songs you posted and the were FIRE! =)

Like i said abiove, my boy runs with YA and was in studio when tri was recording and got full album of the best TRI music ive ever heard. He asked not to post, TRI didnt want anyone having them, guessing he wants to use them for a album,. But ill do u TRI fans a few more tracks  8)

LYRIDER

@Rickdeeznutz, any plans of uppin them Tristar albums you got? i remember the songs you posted and the were FIRE! =)

Like i said abiove, my boy runs with YA and was in studio when tri was recording and got full album of the best TRI music ive ever heard. He asked not to post, TRI didnt want anyone having them, guessing he wants to use them for a album,. But ill do u TRI fans a few more tracks  8)

Nice homie... cant wait  8)

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

born 2 be a ridah, i dont give a fuck and keep it G  8) now thats my kinda shit hehe