Author Topic: You Know what WCC Forum Needs.....  (Read 244 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
You Know what WCC Forum Needs.....
« on: March 15, 2002, 08:48:11 AM »
Sup Affiliatez........been awhile...im back again...but......

i dont know if this would ever work, or has already been brought up by another affiliate, but...knowing that we are all music nutz.......do we have any computer nerdz up in here???
meaning....we need our own music swap service......if that would even be possible....or would it attract toooooo much attention to our board here?

kinda like have our own napster..........
cause alot of people do not know how to get ahold of the music that the rest of us can get to..........

just a thought.......

or a storage place where we all have acess to files we can all just go and download with ease.........cause i know alot of members are always asking how and where and still cant get to them........

just a thought.........

sirhambone...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Suga Foot

Re: You Know what WCC Forum Needs.....
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2002, 08:53:21 AM »
There was a thread where everyone posted their SN in Winmx and they all added eachother to their Hotlists.  And you can "Get mIRC and talk to us live in #WestCoastConnection on EFnet ".  And you can steal all of Nima's MP3's  ;) ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2002, 08:59:22 AM »
lol @ stealin nima's mp3s.. someones got an ftp up in there now too (with stuff like hitt etc on)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2002, 09:08:49 AM »
cool.thats what im talking about....

im just trying to help the little people out here on the board...
shit... i have about 3000 mp3's....my hard drive is full now i got zip disk full.....but anybody want to put a detailed How To for those that dont know..?  and can explain it for them....shit i dont need it..i dont even want anymore songs on my computer..damn thing would crash........

just a thought..
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2002, 11:09:48 AM »
lol @ stealin nima's mp3s.. someones got an ftp up in there now too (with stuff like hitt etc on)

"Someone"... LOL.  Once again, Overseer cleverly avoids any responsibility, LOL... :)