Author Topic: Interesting info about Spider's previous business relationships  (Read 1626 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: Interesting info about Spider's previous business relationships
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 12:39:54 PM »
where is that jay-z line about pac from?

dead or alive & dead or alive pt 2.  some shit jay did dissing pac.  this dude dj wreck put together a mixtape featuring a bunch of tracks of east coast cats dissin pac

http://www.mixtapekings.com/hiphop/djs/dj_wreck-we_dont_fuck_wit_2pac_2.asp

track list:
2pac Intro
A Dangerous Mc (Original Version) - Biggie (Disses 2pac)
Long Kiss Goodnight - Big Feat P.Diddy (Disses 2pac)
Dead Or Alive Pt. 1 - Jay-Z Feat Sauce Money (Disses 2pac)
Brooklyn's Finest - Jay-Z Feat Biggie (Disses Faith)
Big Momma Thang (Original Version) - Lil Kim (Disses Faith & 2pac)
Phenomenon - LL Cool J (Disses 2pac)
I Shot Ya - LL Cool J (Disses 2pac)
Drop A Gem On Em - Mobb Deep (Disses 2pac)
Kick In The Door - Biggie (Disses 2pac)
4321 - Dmx (Disses 2pac)
Freestyle - Dmx (Disses 2pac & West Coast)
Freestyle Ja rule (Disses 2pac)
Dead Or Alive Pt2 - Jay-Z Feat. Sauce Money (Disses 2pac)
Cowboys - Fugees (Disses 2pac)
The Score - Fugees Feat. Dimond D (Disses 2 Pac)
La,La - Cnn, Mobb Deep (Disses West Coast)
Who Shot Ya - Biggie
Bonus: Against ALL Odds 2pac (Disses Mobb Deep ,Dre ,Puff ,LL Cool J ,Stretch, Nas)

here is what dude had to say about the mixtape:
DJ Wreck's Statement:

“The 2Pac CD was not a personal diss.  It was to prove a point, and that was that some of todays artist try to exploit and profit off of 2Pac, by doing songs by taking his beats or taking old accapellas.  And they shout him out, etc.  But back in the day, those same catz was dissin him, and only changed their view because they did not want to loose fans or they wanted to gain fans.  I got the idea from a Snoop interview which he said the same thing, all of these catz rushing to get a 2PAC accapella, but back in the day 2Pac didnt mess wit u, and wouldnt do a song wit u if he were alive.  That's like Suge shouting out Biggie.  Also, the cd shows, that Pac was not just crazy and just dissin catz, which some people believe.  Some songs on this CD are unreleased, and u would not know that that artist ever dissed Pac.  Especially young boys, they do not even know what was really going on back then.  People today are trying to reshape history, but I just retold history how it really was.  PT 1 to the Fuck U series was a Best of 2Pac called "2Pac don't fuck wit U!"  So basically I gave both sides of the issue.  But this CD, and which is stated on the CD, this CD is "THE CD YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER DOESN'T WANT U TO HEAR!  So therefore do hard Pac fans still feel the same way about Lil Kim, Jay Z (which that song was done after he died), DMX, etc!

So in conclusion, I know hardcore Pac fans may be upset.  I personally didnot diss Pac, the artists did, eventhough I still like those artist. But, I think some artist still diss him, by shouting him out and exploiting the power of having a Pac verse.  Personally all I want to hear is a original Pac songs or remade Pac songs.  But on the flipside, people who do not like Pac would like the cd too, and everyone is not a hard Pac fan and will not take it hard.  But when the next someone says "Lil Kim never dissed Pac", u can say "Yes she Did, listen!"

It is a CD to have cause it is history! “

WRECK
http://www.tupac-online.com/News/0-259165-00.html
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 12:42:11 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 06:47:46 PM »
Spider has never met Ja Rule or IG. he said that on his forum on his site so this is BS.
nah i think he said he met irv or ja rule at suges house one time

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2006, 07:02:40 PM »
where is that jay-z line about pac from?

dead or alive & dead or alive pt 2.  some shit jay did dissing pac.  this dude dj wreck put together a mixtape featuring a bunch of tracks of east coast cats dissin pac

http://www.mixtapekings.com/hiphop/djs/dj_wreck-we_dont_fuck_wit_2pac_2.asp

track list:
2pac Intro
A Dangerous Mc (Original Version) - Biggie (Disses 2pac)
Long Kiss Goodnight - Big Feat P.Diddy (Disses 2pac)
Dead Or Alive Pt. 1 - Jay-Z Feat Sauce Money (Disses 2pac)
Brooklyn's Finest - Jay-Z Feat Biggie (Disses Faith)
Big Momma Thang (Original Version) - Lil Kim (Disses Faith & 2pac)
Phenomenon - LL Cool J (Disses 2pac)
I Shot Ya - LL Cool J (Disses 2pac)
Drop A Gem On Em - Mobb Deep (Disses 2pac)
Kick In The Door - Biggie (Disses 2pac)
4321 - Dmx (Disses 2pac)
Freestyle - Dmx (Disses 2pac & West Coast)
Freestyle Ja rule (Disses 2pac)
Dead Or Alive Pt2 - Jay-Z Feat. Sauce Money (Disses 2pac)
Cowboys - Fugees (Disses 2pac)
The Score - Fugees Feat. Dimond D (Disses 2 Pac)
La,La - Cnn, Mobb Deep (Disses West Coast)
Who Shot Ya - Biggie
Bonus: Against ALL Odds 2pac (Disses Mobb Deep ,Dre ,Puff ,LL Cool J ,Stretch, Nas)

here is what dude had to say about the mixtape:
DJ Wreck's Statement:

“The 2Pac CD was not a personal diss.  It was to prove a point, and that was that some of todays artist try to exploit and profit off of 2Pac, by doing songs by taking his beats or taking old accapellas.  And they shout him out, etc.  But back in the day, those same catz was dissin him, and only changed their view because they did not want to loose fans or they wanted to gain fans.  I got the idea from a Snoop interview which he said the same thing, all of these catz rushing to get a 2PAC accapella, but back in the day 2Pac didnt mess wit u, and wouldnt do a song wit u if he were alive.  That's like Suge shouting out Biggie.  Also, the cd shows, that Pac was not just crazy and just dissin catz, which some people believe.  Some songs on this CD are unreleased, and u would not know that that artist ever dissed Pac.  Especially young boys, they do not even know what was really going on back then.  People today are trying to reshape history, but I just retold history how it really was.  PT 1 to the Fuck U series was a Best of 2Pac called "2Pac don't fuck wit U!"  So basically I gave both sides of the issue.  But this CD, and which is stated on the CD, this CD is "THE CD YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER DOESN'T WANT U TO HEAR!  So therefore do hard Pac fans still feel the same way about Lil Kim, Jay Z (which that song was done after he died), DMX, etc!

So in conclusion, I know hardcore Pac fans may be upset.  I personally didnot diss Pac, the artists did, eventhough I still like those artist. But, I think some artist still diss him, by shouting him out and exploiting the power of having a Pac verse.  Personally all I want to hear is a original Pac songs or remade Pac songs.  But on the flipside, people who do not like Pac would like the cd too, and everyone is not a hard Pac fan and will not take it hard.  But when the next someone says "Lil Kim never dissed Pac", u can say "Yes she Did, listen!"

It is a CD to have cause it is history! “

WRECK
http://www.tupac-online.com/News/0-259165-00.html

i kinda find that a bit interesting (ja rule freestyle dissin 2Pac) cause of how ppl alwayz sayin ja wantin to be like 2Pac. anybody els hav an opinion on that?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Bigg $amo

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 07:38:47 PM »
^^ yep this is weird. also why did biggie diss faith?? werent they married ???

puffykilled2pac

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 08:15:12 PM »
what this dude said is ALL false, almost every part. Kurupt squashed that shit with ja rule a long time ago. Spider loc NEVER gave suge Game's demo, that would be EASTWOOD, and more and more bullshit is on this.

'EclipZe

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 04:45:39 AM »
why u guys even care about jayo felony, i heard his mixtape, he sucks.... his voice is irritating

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 08:30:42 AM »
why u guys even care about jayo felony, i heard his mixtape, he sucks.... his voice is irritating

What mixtape?

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 08:45:17 AM »

What mixtape?

or album wtf is is :P jayo felony - take a ride

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2006, 08:54:10 AM »

she got it on with tupac like

LETS GET IT ON IN BIG POPPAS BED  yeaaahhHHHH:V:V

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2006, 12:52:13 PM »
what this dude said is ALL false, almost every part. Kurupt squashed that shit with ja rule a long time ago. Spider loc NEVER gave suge Game's demo, that would be EASTWOOD, and more and more bullshit is on this.
face said game gave it to suge at buntrys funeral(lucky suge did not slap him)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2006, 01:00:17 PM »

if faith had twins she'd probably have tupac's
get it? "two pacs"...
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Bigg $amo

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2006, 04:13:09 PM »

if faith had twins she'd probably have tupac's
get it? "two pacs"...

shiit i thought pac said he fucked faith just to taunt biggie. didnt know it was true..

eNgIeS

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2006, 08:04:42 AM »
Even after Pac almost killed Mobb Deep's whole career. Mobb Deep even made a new Pac diss in 2004 & people still kiss their ass.

LOL killed Mobb Deeps career? Pac didnt have much diss towards them just like fuck mobb depp dont one of u niggasz got sickle cell thats all he said. If anything i thought Drop A Gem On Em owned Pac, btw the album was being pressed when Pac was killed so they couldnt take it off

Now i wanna know...which song & where did Mobb Deep diss 2Pac. If anything the only Pac mentions i hear is sometimes Havok says about being careful with bitches have teh cam recorder so she dont pull no Pac shit, in reference to the false rape 2Pac was charged with

Quadruple OG

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2006, 09:38:45 AM »
face said game gave it to suge at buntrys funeral(lucky suge did not slap him)

That's pretty fucked up to give your demo out at a fuckin funeral

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2006, 10:02:26 AM »
Even after Pac almost killed Mobb Deep's whole career. Mobb Deep even made a new Pac diss in 2004 & people still kiss their ass.

LOL killed Mobb Deeps career? Pac didnt have much diss towards them just like fuck mobb depp dont one of u niggasz got sickle cell thats all he said. If anything i thought Drop A Gem On Em owned Pac, btw the album was being pressed when Pac was killed so they couldnt take it off

Now i wanna know...which song & where did Mobb Deep diss 2Pac. If anything the only Pac mentions i hear is sometimes Havok says about being careful with bitches have teh cam recorder so she dont pull no Pac shit, in reference to the false rape 2Pac was charged with
Mobb Deep disses againts Pac>>>Pac disses againts Mobb Deep