Author Topic: Photos of Muslims protesting the Mohhamed cartoons......  (Read 1705 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Photos of Muslims protesting the Mohhamed cartoons......
« on: February 03, 2006, 02:52:53 PM »
Alot  of these photos come from protests in London believe it or not. I'm confused though, President Bush always says that Islam is a religion of peace. Is he lying to us?

« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 03:09:29 PM by Real American »

J Bananas

Re: Photos of Muslims protesting the Mohhamed cartoons......
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 03:21:57 PM »

these people are fucking nuts. holocaust over a cartoon? obviously they aren't civilized enough to compete in the modern world. maybe thats why they live in a war torn sand covered hellhole.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 03:31:32 PM »
Can we at least conclude that maybe allowing millions and millions of Muslim immigrants into Europe might not be the smartest thing to do anymore?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 03:44:46 PM »
Alot  of these photos come from protests in London believe it or not. I'm confused though, President Bush always says that Islam is a religion of peace. Is he lying to us?

for once, he aint.....
Islamic rules and principles if carefully studied are peaceful
however, ppl whp try and take religion into their own hands ruin the name of it

juss like Hitler tryna create his perfect race of Roman Catholics and having blonde hair and blue eyes...he is not and shud not be taken as a representative of Roman Catholics or Christianity as a whole.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 04:07:14 PM »
I understand why Muslims are so upset because Prophets in the Qu'ran are depicted as being of the highest moral character, and deepest level of God-consciousness.

However, Muslims can't expect for non-Muslims to portray our Prophets in the same light that we see them in.  The Qu'ran gives permission to all people to believe or not believe, and Allah teaches us that we can not force others to believe as we do.  As Muslims, we have to allow freedom of speach and ideas. 

I can't say I totally agree with the attention Muslims are applying to this issue.  The picture was not even that harmful to begin with.  All it had was Muhammad with a dagger, a time bomb in his turban, and women dressed in full covering surrounding him.  Muhammad did fight in battle during his lifetime so the picture was not that far from the truth; and many Muslim women do dress the way the women were dressed in the photo. 

I understand why some Muslims are so angered by this, but I for one don't find it that shocking, nor do I find it to be a major point of contention.  You have to respect the laws the country (Denmark) has for freedom of expression.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2006, 04:33:47 PM »
I understand why Muslims are so upset because Prophets in the Qu'ran are depicted as being of the highest moral character, and deepest level of God-consciousness.

However, Muslims can't expect for non-Muslims to portray our Prophets in the same light that we see them in.  The Qu'ran gives permission to all people to believe or not believe, and Allah teaches us that we can not force others to believe as we do.  As Muslims, we have to allow freedom of speach and ideas. 

I can't say I totally agree with the attention Muslims are applying to this issue.  The picture was not even that harmful to begin with.  All it had was Muhammad with a dagger, a time bomb in his turban, and women dressed in full covering surrounding him.  Muhammad did fight in battle during his lifetime so the picture was not that far from the truth; and many Muslim women do dress the way the women were dressed in the photo. 

I understand why some Muslims are so angered by this, but I for one don't find it that shocking, nor do I find it to be a major point of contention.  You have to respect the laws the country (Denmark) has for freedom of expression.   

thank you. that is a refreshing statement. i would change the title of my poll to "Muslim Protesters" if I could. Im glad somone here hasn't taken a polar stance on this issue. I just hope your muslim peers hear what you are saying.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006, 05:40:49 PM »
Am I the only one who finds it weird that all those signs are written with pretty much the same style and handwriting?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2006, 06:43:44 PM »
"Well if it's on motherfucker, then it's on"
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2006, 06:50:46 PM »
Are you sure you want to go to war with whitey? I don' think you know who you're up against.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2006, 06:51:02 PM »
Can we at least conclude that maybe allowing millions and millions of Muslim immigrants into Europe might not be the smartest thing to do anymore?
Well some of those pictures are definalty a strong example for that arguement. :-\

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

K A I N

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2006, 05:38:41 AM »

Throwback

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2006, 05:40:38 AM »
man thats sick. extreme muslims are fucked up.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2006, 06:05:06 AM »

I agree this should in no way limit of freedom of speech but just consider if this was jews that were being mocked. The media would be singing a completely different tune and one other thing, the twisted nature of those people in the picture perceiving the destruction of a country to be its liberation is just mind boggling. The U.S puts these "tyrants" into power in the first place so that they can knock down that country.