Author Topic: WWE is fucking crazy  (Read 640 times)

$do11a biLL$

WWE is fucking crazy
« on: February 03, 2006, 07:48:01 PM »
I was watching Smackdown and they had a part where Randy Orton was telling Rey Mysterio "you have as much chance of going to Wrestlemania and winning as Eddie Guerrero has coming back to life." I thought what they were making Triple H do on Raw was going too far but they really crossed the line for keeping it going trying to get the heels over. Im surprised Rey and especially Chavo Guererro is going through with that.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: WWE is fucking crazy
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 07:55:45 PM »
I haven´t seen the Orton or the HHH part but I´m not really surprised with that... At least I´m not surprised that the WWE/McMahon hasn´t a problem with doing  it... I bet they´re like "Eddie would have wanted the best for the biz..."

It´s just sad.. during the last years they brought up the Montreal incident again and again.. can´t let got of that.. now they´re at it with Eddie it seems.. When I look at that I really DO wonder that they haven´t exploited other wrestler´s deaths... thats just disgusting...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 12:28:23 AM »
Orton also told Rey that Eddie isn't in Heaven, Eddie's in Hell.

These are cheap ways for the WWE to stop the fans from cheering for Orton & HHH.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 02:26:35 AM »
How hypocritical. They were praising him a few months ago and now they put him down like that when he practically gave his life to the company. Do they even realize that the Guerrero family is still mourning Eddie? Pathetic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acbaylove

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 06:26:06 AM »
The only real hypocritical thing is people accepting WWE's money, man. They can refuse to say those things, and Guerrero's family can stop accepting the money and refuse those things.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 10:36:28 AM »
How dare Eddie die while he's still under contract. Vince is just getting his money's worth.

Seriously though, if I were the Guerrero's I'd sue on the grounds that they are defaming his legacy and causing fans to question his death as an angle, thus interupting cash flow that should be going towards the family through Eddie merchandise. I'm sure they could get a lot of common fans who now wonder if he's dead because of how blatantly they are using his name to sell the product. My buddy's girlfriend was watching with us the other day and she even said "he didn't really die right? They are going to bring him back to wrestle this guy, right?". It really gives the impression that it's all an angle. We all know otherwise, but there are some very clueless fans out there.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 12:45:32 PM »
dont expect this crap to stop either...from wut ive read the wwe writing team will be making heels usin Eddie to get the fans to boo them
pretty pathetic, they shud leave it alone but i guess WWE will do nethin for ratings...

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2006, 12:59:29 PM »
Who wants to bet Chavo will be gone from the company once the shock of Eddie's death passes? Whenever they make Chavo a heel (other than that Kerwin White shit) I've enjoyed it everytime. Like his Cruiserweight champ reigns.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2006, 01:20:58 PM »
I don't agree with the fact that they are using Eddie's death as a way to get heat. It's not paying tribute to him, it's flat out disrespect. Imagine Eddie's wife & kids watching at home, as Orton's talking all that nonsense about Eddie in hell. Who knows how far they will take this angle, is what I'm wondering. The WWE is really becoming unbearable nowadays and I've been following them all my life, but lately this stuff's ridiculous.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 01:42:54 PM »
dont expect this crap to stop either...from wut ive read the wwe writing team will be making heels usin Eddie to get the fans to boo them
pretty pathetic, they shud leave it alone but i guess WWE will do nethin for ratings...

Except I don't see this doing anything for ratings. All this shows me is that the writing team is even stupider than I thought. Not only canthey think of nothing to get people over with out cheap heat, but now they think cheap heat is a way to really get someone over in the main event. I could really see them losing more fans if they keep it up.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2006, 05:26:08 AM »
WWE have no soul, they'll use anythin as an angle nowadays like how bout wen matt and lita broke up cus she had an affair wit edge, that shit woz disgustin! they need betta writers and find betta ways to make people hate the wrestlers.

Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

westkoastanostra

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2006, 01:27:33 PM »
thats some fucked up shit right there.....wwe stooping to the lowest level