Author Topic: Where on Earth....  (Read 137 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Where on Earth....
« on: February 04, 2006, 01:38:01 PM »
Where on Earth does Ariel,the Little Mermaid,have her vagina? ???

Or doesn't she have one?In that case,that might explain why she wanted to be a human so badly  ;D ;)

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Where on Earth....
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 01:41:41 PM »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 02:03:36 PM »
^once again it seems you can't beat logical thinking on problems like these  :)

What about this one, how do Smurfs reproduce? The TV-series is full of mystery. To sum up:
- We have numerous male Smurfs,and only one female Smurf (in the beginning). She is artificial, made by Gargamel so her existence is unnatural and does not provide any clue to the mystery of Smurf reproduction.
- Somehow, we get a baby smurf that was brought by a stork (a mutant stork with extremely short legs, I might add)
- Later on, there are toddler Smurfs,due to an accident involving a clock that set them back in time,if i'm not mistaken.
- Even later, Grandpa and Grandma Smurf appear,which definitely implies generations as well as reproduction of Smurfs.

So how on earth do Smurfs reproduce?

By the way,didn't anyone else just wish Gargamel killed all those Smurfs or at least was victorious in just ONE episode?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 02:35:46 PM »
Do you just sit there and wonder how different cartoon creatures reproduce?
 :laugh:
I never watched the smurfs but here's my theory:

- We have numerous male Smurfs,and only one female Smurf (in the beginning). She is artificial, made by Gargamel so her existence is unnatural and does not provide any clue to the mystery of Smurf reproduction.
That goes back to how chicken or egg you need 2 partners to create another. In this case a higher diety decided to just create male smurfs and let the smurfs create a female. Which would imply that you can make females. (no wonder they're so flawed)
- Somehow, we get a baby smurf that was brought by a stork (a mutant stork with extremely short legs, I might add)
That is just a stupid idea created by someone who didn't want to explain to their child where babies come from. It could be applyed to any cartoon. So maybe men and women don't make babies, they just recive them from storks.
- Later on, there are toddler Smurfs,due to an accident involving a clock that set them back in time,if i'm not mistaken.
stupid. :P
- Even later, Grandpa and Grandma Smurf appear,which definitely implies generations as well as reproduction of Smurfs.
see above.
So how on earth do Smurfs reproduce?
The storke brings them. Some smurf just created females (and it must of caught on :)).

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 02:39:59 PM »
She's got a mouf. Problem solved.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 02:42:07 PM »
You shoudn't even watch the smurfs>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smurfs_and_communism

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 03:59:05 PM »
I thought they were blue rather then red? ;)

I'm sure Smurfette is a slut by the way. And that Papa Smurf can't be trusted, bearded hankiepanker that allways goes like 'oh my little smurfs!' and has a leading role. I'm sure I know what he did in the leading role before Smurfette turned up!