Author Topic: ja rules best line to em was the one which he lost with  (Read 2108 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ja rules best line to em was the one which he lost with
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2006, 11:58:30 AM »
if i was going to make a diss towards em id diss his daughter too. who gives a fuck? call me low but if thats what it takes to make him have a pissy fit and catch feelings better beleive thats what im going to do.  ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2006, 02:03:25 PM »
50 had never had street cred.

game gets more love and respect in NY than 50 ever did.
NO MORE WAR

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2006, 02:31:06 PM »
Ja's diss records came too late in the game.  Could you honestly take him seriously after he did that Mezmerize joint? What the fuck was that shit?  Thats where Ja lost his credibility to me.  To me, he lost as soon as he did that song/video.  I don't care how "gangsta" he came after that, i looked at him in a different light from there on out.  At that time, 50 had a lot more cred than Ja had, so to hear him go against Ja - that was just the nail in the coffin.

The funniest part is that 50 has turned into that wack version of Ja, and his career is gonna burn out soon.  He's now scrambling to make "street" records, and sign these "gangsta" acts to try and regain his cred, but i think its too late.

ive said it before and ill say it again - ja ruined his own career with "Mesmerize".  when he put out that track, even his female fans got sick of him. its called oversaturation. every single day from 99-03 ALL we heard was ja singing.

50 just came out and stated the obvious. ja's singing and putting out soft music. i put my support behind 50 cuz he said "im about to end all this bubble gum shiet". he fooled me like he fooled millions of others, cuz right after "In Da Club" he came out singing on "21 Questions"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2006, 02:56:05 PM »
that mesmerize single did really well though

this is basically summarizing what happened, 50 cent/and EMINEM got all the white people to hate on ja, and once u got that, TRL/MTV is going to follow automatically

ja's a great song writer(dudes talented u can get alotta rappers in the studio and they do not know how to write a complete song) and ill pump some of his shit, i dont think ja's career is over though? he sold somewhere around 700,000 copies of R.U.L.E. which are pretty good numbers
i honestly thought that album was better then the massacre , as it had a mature sound to it ....

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2006, 03:05:44 PM »
ive said it before and ill say it again - ja ruined his own career with "Mesmerize".  when he put out that track, even his female fans got sick of him. its called oversaturation. every single day from 99-03 ALL we heard was ja singing.

50 just came out and stated the obvious. ja's singing and putting out soft music. i put my support behind 50 cuz he said "im about to end all this bubble gum shiet". he fooled me like he fooled millions of others, cuz right after "In Da Club" he came out singing on "21 Questions"

yeah that's completely true.  giving 50 all the credit is nonsense.  it ain't like 50 put out "wanksta" and then "back down" and the world hated ja!

if you believe that, then you are crazy.

ja lost his own fan base.
NO MORE WAR

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2006, 03:33:45 PM »
He dissed Em pretty bad with the Haley diss

kingwell

« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2006, 11:25:18 AM »
im proud of ja for sayin that. its gay as fuck how eminem can diss any dead celebrity, make fun of columbine and whatever else but then when someone talks about his daughter he goes on tv with those reading glasses on and tries to talk all mature.

btw: i HATED ja rule unti "Loose Change" dropped. i didnt know he could spit like that cuz all i had heard from him was shiet like "Between Me & U" and "Put it On Me"

Pick up Venni Vetti Vecci.

SGV

« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2006, 11:40:37 AM »

Ja's diss records came too late in the game.  Could you honestly take him seriously after he did that Mezmerize joint? What the fuck was that shit?  Thats where Ja lost his credibility to me.  To me, he lost as soon as he did that song/video.  I don't care how "gangsta" he came after that, i looked at him in a different light from there on out.  At that time, 50 had a lot more cred than Ja had, so to hear him go against Ja - that was just the nail in the coffin.

The funniest part is that 50 has turned into that wack version of Ja, and his career is gonna burn out soon.  He's now scrambling to make "street" records, and sign these "gangsta" acts to try and regain his cred, but i think its too late.

Wait... So Eminem records "Real Slim Shady" but keeps his cred... Ja records "Mesmerize" and loses all cred? Makes no sense. See what I mean about the double standards?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2006, 12:32:14 PM »

Wait... So Eminem records "Real Slim Shady" but keeps his cred... Ja records "Mesmerize" and loses all cred? Makes no sense. See what I mean about the double standards?

Those two songs are not comparable.

SGV

« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2006, 12:33:07 PM »
How so? Both are overly Pop created for the sole purposes of grabbing more fans/radio play. VERY COMPARABLE.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2006, 12:35:15 PM »

Em never had street creed to loose, Ja claimed to be g'd up and he had a rugged gangsta style. It's no wonder nobody's gonna take him serious after turning into what he turned into. Em started being the clown he is, a skilled clown though. Ja was a gangsta rapper with average skill who turned into a scarily corny fag. Of course his fans and everybody who knew him before is gonna be disturbed by this development. Eminem on the other hand, people who absolutely can't stand clowns like him, regardless of skill, never felt him in the first place. Everybody who still felt him, for his skill, had no reason to "turn on him" for droppin more clown shit.

completely different situation.

The excuse Em had for his retarded shit was his skill, once he lost that (or stopped showing it or whatever's wrong with the crack head) people stopped feeling him. You see him gettin props for Encore by his former fans ? nah   it sold half what TES sold and those were probably 95% mtv girls who don't really know about skill or nothin and just feel Em for being the clown he is.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2006, 04:09:54 PM »

Uh, if you read what i wrote, i said "At that time, 50 had a lot more cred than Ja" - not Em.  Whether or not your opinion is that Ja came nicer than everybody else in that beef, the fact remains that Ja's career has not been the same since.  50 / Em careers have been doing just fine (both are now slipping as well, but thats from there own doing, not Ja's).

I own Venni Vitti Vicci (the only Ja album i have).  When he originated he def had a "gangsta" image, and he went on to get millions by selling out.  He no doubt cashed in when he was doing Mesmerize type joints, but he alienated his core fan base that bumped VVV. 

You say cats got double standards for Em, but i think you're wrong.  Em dropped "Real Slim Shady".  Were you surprised and appalled that he would do that type of joint at that time?  No, that is what was expected.  It was in the same vein as "My Name Is", "Role Model", and "Guilty Conscience".  Those fans that purchased his major label debut were not let down by the MMLP.  So no, there is no double standard - you're dealing with apples and oranges here.

SGV

« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2006, 05:35:38 PM »

Uh, if you read what i wrote, i said "At that time, 50 had a lot more cred than Ja" - not Em.  Whether or not your opinion is that Ja came nicer than everybody else in that beef, the fact remains that Ja's career has not been the same since.  50 / Em careers have been doing just fine (both are now slipping as well, but thats from there own doing, not Ja's).

I own Venni Vitti Vicci (the only Ja album i have).  When he originated he def had a "gangsta" image, and he went on to get millions by selling out.  He no doubt cashed in when he was doing Mesmerize type joints, but he alienated his core fan base that bumped VVV. 

You say cats got double standards for Em, but i think you're wrong.  Em dropped "Real Slim Shady".  Were you surprised and appalled that he would do that type of joint at that time?  No, that is what was expected.  It was in the same vein as "My Name Is", "Role Model", and "Guilty Conscience".  Those fans that purchased his major label debut were not let down by the MMLP.  So no, there is no double standard - you're dealing with apples and oranges here.

You act as if "Mesmerize" was his first radio-friendly-sing-song-for-the-bitches joint ever. So, see where I'm going with the double standards? You say Em's was expected, by the time 50 started dissing Ja, he had already made his name by making joints like "Mesmerize." That's what I'm talking about with the double standards. You say one thing about Em, but flip it about another artist.

Niyasin: You can read above as well. Everyone always has an excuse for Eminem making garbage tracks, as long as he was their favorite. Now that he's losing popularity, people are beginning to see the trash he does and has put out.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2006, 05:48:06 PM »

You act as if "Mesmerize" was his first radio-friendly-sing-song-for-the-bitches joint ever. So, see where I'm going with the double standards? You say Em's was expected, by the time 50 started dissing Ja, he had already made his name by making joints like "Mesmerize." That's what I'm talking about with the double standards. You say one thing about Em, but flip it about another artist.

Niyasin: You can read above as well. Everyone always has an excuse for Eminem making garbage tracks, as long as he was their favorite. Now that he's losing popularity, people are beginning to see the trash he does and has put out.

What? 

Eminem kept putting out the same type of music.  Ja Rule started out as a gangster rapper then for the next 3 years he just sang r&b sht with Ashanti.  There is no double standard.  If Eminem started rapping about gangbanging and and tossing up sets then he flipped his script.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2006, 06:11:16 PM »

What the fuck are you talking about?  You said Em lost his cred when he did Real Slim Shady - what the fuck are you basing that on?  Did you interpret my name is as a street anthem?  Real Slim Shady was nothing but an uptempo My Name Is.  So no, i don't see your double standard.