Author Topic: Europe's Defamation of the Prophet  (Read 2278 times)

J Bananas

Re: Europe's Defamation of the Prophet
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2006, 03:48:52 PM »
Keep going back to the crusades in the 11th to 13th century Janal, you still lost the whole thread, now you trying to save crumbles by getting bonus point by going back to the middle age, because you lost the whole main argument and got shut the fuck down, "Europe's defamation of the prophet" turned into be executive directed and orchestrated by muslim leaders in IOC, here's a reminder for your short memory:

Did you not ask how they created these images if the printing press wasn't even invented?
I was right, you were wrong.

Then you say it was in the Koran.
I point out your stupidity because the Qur'an doesn't contain any images. The Europeans included the image in their translation.

You asked for something from the histrory books.... I served it.
Checkmate. 

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2006, 03:49:28 PM »
You tried to prove that Europeans did it before the press was invented, when it was in fact taken from the Koran, no wonder you didn't post a link. You're beating a dead horse.

No it wasn't. You just can't read, you're dumb, and you're ignorant.

:-*
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Jome

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2006, 03:56:56 PM »
Yeah, you got me Janal, I don't give a shit about the koran, feel free to say that I'm ignorant about the koran, 1 "special" point for you, would you like a cookie with that ?

usually if someone has to tell you that you got ethered by him he's the one who looks like a fuckin idiot  :)
Jome is winning this debate.

Word.
Now, back to the REAL issue in this thread ?
I still don't see no reply to the Egypt pictures, "Europe's defamation of the prophet" turned into be executive directed and orchestrated by muslim leaders in IOC, you already got the reminder, but I don't see no reply to it, your thread got shut down, because you're brainwashed to think that the world is against muslims.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2006, 09:29:28 PM »
Thanks for acknowledging my W and your ignorance.

"If it had not been for these Danish imams, and the Organisation of the Islamic Conference, the world would never even have heard, much less seen, these caricatures."

And the fact that not as many people would know about it makes it alright?
It's their fault for exposing it....I guess everybody should just turn a blind eye to everything that goes on in the world then
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2006, 11:06:47 PM »
^ Ahaha, this guy is an idiot

some random egyptian paper ran the pictures before? the hell does that mean? it wasntshown to the muslim world, they werent aware of it, the second they did they protested

do u even know what u are arguin

and lol @ u quotin c walker's props
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2006, 09:23:25 AM »
LOL, the 2 biggest brainwashed tools on WCC talking like they hold weight, or like they know what's going on in Europe.
Stick to what you know, pull out the koran and bow down, slaves.  :loco:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2006, 10:17:46 AM »
^ See this is why we tell u to fukk off because u dont know noone, nothing , nada about TOT and who the characters here are

me and jamal aint even on that religious tip. we on that political tip. so tell me what are we brainwashed under?

arer we brainwashed by religion? we're both rather secular, and usually stay clear of posts that have areligious aspect to it

are we brainwashed by the discourse and misconceptions perpetuated in the muslim world? maybe/
if we didnt LIVE IN TORONTO AND CALIFORNIA.

So tell me now, what are we brainwashed under? we're notmaking obscene statements. we're attackin misconceptions and wrong assumptions that form the basis of ur argument.

that doesnt come from being brainwashed, it comes from reading u stupid fuck. it comes from being actively engaged in discourse. it comes from havin a passion for politics, so u can stomach the bullshit and shift through the propoganda to find the truth.

really now who are u foolin? u obviously dont know politics? i mean i dont understand why the right to have an opinion all of a sudden became the right to talk about things u know nothin about.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2006, 10:40:22 AM »
I talk of things I know nothing about ??  :D
Don't make me laugh, you two are sitting over in U.S. and Canada, preaching about Europes war on muslims, or even Europes crusades (LOL) on muslims, when you got no first hand knowledge on the matter, I don't know where you get your opinions or information from, probably the koran, islam.com or something, but it's obvious to anybody with half a brain that it's not unbiased balanced information you're bringing to the table, it's all based about how poor righteous holy muslims are so repressed and discriminated by the big industrial governments of Europe and U.S., the big blasphemous disbelievers.
It would be like me trying to preach about white people being oppressed in U.S. because the immigrants are being favored, it's that absurd.
Whether you're on the political tip or the religious tip is unimportant when all your arguments are all totally permeated by religion.

are we brainwashed by the discourse and misconceptions perpetuated in the muslim world? maybe/

For once, you're on to something..
Maybe I exaggerated when I called you the 2 biggest brainwashed tools, it's hard to competed with Infinite aka Allahs self-proclaimed slave.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2006, 10:43:12 AM »
Youre Jome
Im Tech

close thread

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2006, 10:44:55 AM »
Good to see you had no objections to that. Wish granted.