Author Topic: Mark Cuban ethers Phil Jackson  (Read 1988 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Mark Cuban ethers Phil Jackson
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2006, 12:19:55 PM »
Complete the sentence, moron. It wasn't my word, but the NBA one. The only one that counts something. Now stop bitching kid, you ain't even on my level so shut up.

look bandwagon. the NBA retracting one of the technicals doesnt prove Jacksons point. The NBA didnt say "the refs made bogus calls because theyre scared of Cuban". THAT was Phils point. Did the league say that? No. Therefor, they didnt confirm his point. See?

Obviously, the NBA went back and reviewed the tapes...They wouldn't have done that if they felt like Phil's comments were completely invalid and incorrect. Is that not true?

i believe that when a coach publicly criticizes the refereeing in a game....the league will review it. Also, i guarentee u the league doesnt care for Cuban.

Coaches always complain. How often do they go back and change calls? I think that's a very strong gesture...

i think its a strong gesture as far saying the refs made the wrong call. not a strong gesture as far as saying Phils claims about Cuban are right.

Anyways...would u agree this argument has gotten boring?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2006, 12:21:55 PM »

Yes, because it's purely opinion...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2006, 12:25:56 PM »

Yes, because it's purely opinion...

good, what a waste of time lol. go serve that ekards fool.

thatboi

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2006, 08:55:50 PM »
Cuban is still an eccentric nut bent on exaggeration. Don't listen to him yo.
looking for mc's for The Resistance group svh398@hotmail.com get at me.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2006, 11:30:14 PM »
Cuban is still an eccentric nut bent on exaggeration. Don't listen to him yo.

yeah im not really a big fan of the guy. he's attention starved. u can tell he was that guy who probably got made fun of alot, but now has all the money. one thing ill give him is, id be willing to bet his franchise is worth far more now then it was before he took over. but he's still annoying.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2006, 03:26:38 AM »

Phil has always been overrated to me.

WOW!!!  Can you believe that piece of shit?  :o  What's phil's record against Popavich in the playoffs ? oh, yeah, 3-1   ..Phil>>>Popavich

2001- 4-0
2002- 4-1
2004- 4-2
 :-*  ..And phil is also ahead in the regular season against popavich ;D

..Seriously, you're a fucking joke. You're monkey ass hasn't even giving phil a Chance to prove What he could do with these team, he needs a couple of seasons like LB. LOL @ you already talking shit about what he's done with these Laker team,,he needs more time like LB, you fucking moron, And then you wonder why people call you a hater?You're pathetic, and NO REAL LAKER FAN TAKES YOU SERIOUS.

I haven't even finish reading this thread but im sure there's going to be more ignorance from teeGay

And 7 , you're a fucking dumb ass....Cuban's Mavs has never beat Phils LAkers @ Staples center...The LAkers won the season series this season 2-1...The Lakers own the Mavs since phil became the coach of the Lakers,is not even funny, And there's that game the Lakers came back from 28 points against the MAvs...so how the fuck does Cuban own Phil?  LOL Cuban gets a RARE win against phil and his pussy gets all wet.LOL Cuban is just mad that he's getting exposed,,,the Mavs have no real big man that draws fouls, No guards that draw a lot of fouls, all they do is shoot "J's" but yet they're 2nd in the NBA in FT difference at home?   ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2006, 03:36:06 AM »
Lol at those who think Phil is overrated coz he always has the chance to have great players. What about this year with this so young , unxeperienced team and so few bench deepness? You gonna tell me every coach in the nba would currently do that ?!!! you better kidding me

the definition of "overrated" is being rated higher then you should. no one ever said he isnt a great coach. but its pretty obvious that he's had some unbelievable help along the way because of the players he's had. he's probably had more talent during his championship runs then any coach has in recent history. he is one of the better coaches in the league thats a given. but i wouldnt even put him in the top 3.

LMAO  Can you make it more obvious you're a butt-hurt Spurs fan? Phil is the best coach in NBA History....Check his numbers, fag!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2006, 03:38:26 AM »
Lol at those who think Phil is overrated coz he always has the chance to have great players. What about this year with this so young , unxeperienced team and so few bench deepness? You gonna tell me every coach in the nba would currently do that ?!!! you better kidding me

the definition of "overrated" is being rated higher then you should. no one ever said he isnt a great coach. but its pretty obvious that he's had some unbelievable help along the way because of the players he's had. he's probably had more talent during his championship runs then any coach has in recent history. he is one of the better coaches in the league thats a given. but i wouldnt even put him in the top 3.

Sorry but that's 100% bullshit. First of all it's not only that Phil was "lucky" to have the pleasure to coach Jordan and Pippen. It's Jordan and Pippen who wanted to be coached only by Phil, cause they thought Phil was fundamental. Remember Jordan when his contract with the Bulls ended? He basically retired because Phil left. And Pippen went to Portland for the same reason. So give him some props, man. The two you say were fundamental to win them rings gave Phil 50% of the props. But you are denying it just cause he's the coach of the Lakers. And about L.A., the most skilled team i remember from the last couple of years is the last Del Harris one: no rings. Miami is a skilled team too (Wade+Shaq+them all): no rings. Portland was a fully loaded team (with Pippen too): no rings (tsk, it feels good being a Laker fan). Dallas has billions to spend to make a good team, but still no rings. Phoenix is mad skilled: no rings. The Kings were probably better a couple of years ago, but the Lakers won. Your Spurs were a great team too, but we won more. You can't simply say Phil was lucky to coach them, c'mon. The difference between him and the rest of todays NBA coaches is that he won rings, the others didn't. Except 2-3 of them. Phil had the intelligence and the knowledge to win it all. 9x. Give the dude some credits.

Great fucking post, Antonio!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:42:59 AM by Inglewood Ave »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2006, 03:41:40 AM »

Sorry but that's 100% bullshit. First of all it's not only that Phil was "lucky" to have the pleasure to coach Jordan and Pippen. It's Jordan and Pippen who wanted to be coached only by Phil, cause they thought Phil was fundamental. Remember Jordan when his contract with the Bulls ended? He basically retired because Phil left. And Pippen went to Portland for the same reason. So give him some props, man. The two you say were fundamental to win them rings gave Phil 50% of the props. But you are denying it just cause he's the coach of the Lakers. And about L.A., the most skilled team i remember from the last couple of years is the last Del Harris one: no rings. Miami is a skilled team too (Wade+Shaq+them all): no rings. Portland was a fully loaded team (with Pippen too): no rings (tsk, it feels good being a Laker fan). Dallas has billions to spend to make a good team, but still no rings. Phoenix is mad skilled: no rings. The Kings were probably better a couple of years ago, but the Lakers won. Your Spurs were a great team too, but we won more. You can't simply say Phil was lucky to coach them, c'mon. The difference between him and the rest of todays NBA coaches is that he won rings, the others didn't. Except 2-3 of them. Phil had the intelligence and the knowledge to win it all. 9x. Give the dude some credits.

i didnt really read your whole post, if the Lakers win the championship this year. then i was wrong. if not, then im right.

LMFAO  teeGay got OWNED     and about the other commet,,,you saying his championships are not going to count?

WestCoasta

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2006, 08:26:13 PM »
^^ real talk

anyone else agree that the Mavericks will always be a team that fucks shit up in the regular season but will NEVER do shit in the playoffs?

Cuban gets a RARE win against phil and his pussy gets all wet. LOL
LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2006, 10:50:12 PM »
anyone else agree that the Mavericks will always be a team that fucks shit up in the regular season but will NEVER do shit in the playoffs?

Well, they won't win a championship anytime soon...So pretty much, yea...LOL