Author Topic: Anybody have a 60 GB Ipod video  (Read 752 times)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anybody have a 60 GB Ipod video
« on: February 09, 2006, 04:10:17 AM »
i thought this one was the same size as the 30 GB video ipod but it turns out its only 10% thinner than the older ipods, whereas the 30gb is 45% thinner. whats the weight like? is it as heavy as the old ones, coz im using a creative zen micro rite now which is alot smaller than my old ipod and i was gonna go for the new 60 gb video, but now me not sure

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anybody have a 60 GB Ipod video
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 08:37:04 AM »
my friend has one.. i dont kno much about ipods but i know its a pain in the fuckin ass putting 60 gigs of music on it. itunes is wack as shit and fucks up my comp. as for the weight and size it was smaller then my friends old ass one but again i dont kno shit about ipods. all i kno is it was a big pain in the ass to get all the music on that shit and i wouldnt spend 450 for something that requires so much work.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 08:52:08 AM »
i havent got one...yet but i want to!!

my mate has one and its QUALITY! loved it the moment i messed about with it, quite light (surprised me how much so considering what it does), video quality excellent, great sound and itunes worked ok for me...but i hear it varies system-system...

im in the uk, best price i seen was like £280 which is about $600

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 12:09:44 PM »
my friend has one.. i dont kno much about ipods but i know its a pain in the fuckin ass putting 60 gigs of music on it. itunes is wack as shit and fucks up my comp. as for the weight and size it was smaller then my friends old ass one but again i dont kno shit about ipods. all i kno is it was a big pain in the ass to get all the music on that shit and i wouldnt spend 450 for something that requires so much work.

yea, i hear alot of people complain about itunes but - as i said - i had one before and had no problem using itunes. and the 60 gb wouldnt be music, it would be videos too. my old 40 gb ipod i only used about 10 GB which was fine. my zen micro is a little too small (5 GB)
i havent got one...yet but i want to!!

my mate has one and its QUALITY! loved it the moment i messed about with it, quite light (surprised me how much so considering what it does), video quality excellent, great sound and itunes worked ok for me...but i hear it varies system-system...

im in the uk, best price i seen was like £280 which is about $600

they're expensive but i dont think there is anything on the market that does everything it does with comparable hard drive capacity in such a small package

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 12:20:29 PM »
yea i tunes sucks my dick. and tagging 60 gigs of music, and chosing what i want to put on out of my 120 gig library, anoyingggg

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 12:40:52 PM »
whats your guys beef with iTunes just curious cause that app runs and works perfectly like it should... what is it that is wrong with it?

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 12:43:25 PM »
its slow, its a pain in the ass, like, i dunno, to me, i have difficulty just adding like 1 album to my ipod.. i dont have any specific beef, it just doesnt run smooth, everything is slow and anoying...

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 01:07:27 PM »
I got a 60 GB Black iPod video...

The quality of the screen is awesome.  Very bright and sharp.  Very little set up work involved... install the iPod/iTunes software and simply plug in your iPod.  What ever music you have in iTunes will sync over to the iPod automatically.

I have most of the album artwork for my music in iTunes and it shows up very nicely on the iPod screen.

I have a clear hard case for my iPod which adds a little bulk to it, but as you can see from the photos below, it is still very small and very light (NOTE: The quality of photos from my phone sucks!)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 01:14:28 PM »
its slow, its a pain in the ass, like, i dunno, to me, i have difficulty just adding like 1 album to my ipod.. i dont have any specific beef, it just doesnt run smooth, everything is slow and anoying...
what kinda machine you running?

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2006, 02:15:43 PM »
some asian guy built it for me, but my computer is fast, but wen i open itunes, my whole computer is just like slowed down immidietly

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2006, 02:32:41 PM »
some asian guy built it for me, but my computer is fast, but wen i open itunes, my whole computer is just like slowed down immidietly
LMAO at some asian guy built it for me.... just sounds funny you might need some more ram or something... but i have never seen it do that at all when i use it on a pc or a mac

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2006, 07:39:29 PM »
i got a black 60... bump it every day. highly recomend.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2006, 08:07:02 PM »
i'm fine with my 2 gig nano, i dont need more, 500 songs is enough for me

Jome

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2006, 08:37:31 PM »
From the 4-5 tests I've seen so far, Creative Zen Vision:M owns the Ipod video in every aspect, but they only have them in 30GB versions yet.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2006, 06:53:21 AM »
From the 4-5 tests I've seen so far, Creative Zen Vision:M owns the Ipod video in every aspect, but they only have them in 30GB versions yet.

Cool... but you can't fuck with the click wheel... easiest shit ever.