Author Topic: Serie A: Inter vs Juventus  (Read 461 times)

Throwback

Re: Serie A: Inter vs Juventus
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2006, 09:49:36 AM »
materazzi is weird, man. imagin him being young, having some great footballplayer for a rolemodel, thinkin; jea, i want to be as good as him. but he hasn't got the skills. so he finds out he can make it doing damage. he just lives in a constant act.

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2006, 11:05:24 AM »
I dunno what Materazzi has to do with this topic, anyway hell yeah he's a bastard. Everybody in Italy knows that. The weird thing is that he has never received a red card in his "career". And he'll probably go to Germany 2006 (because he's the only italian who could go from Inter, and i think Lippi is being forced to select at least a player for Inter).

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2006, 11:41:18 AM »
I dunno what Materazzi has to do with this topic, anyway hell yeah he's a bastard. Everybody in Italy knows that. The weird thing is that he has never received a red card in his "career". And he'll probably go to Germany 2006 (because he's the only italian who could go from Inter, and i think Lippi is being forced to select at least a player for Inter).

wtf?  surely to God that can't be true!!??
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2006, 01:31:29 PM »
It is.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2006, 11:06:32 AM »

materazzi is a beast.

the guy was a joke at everton, has he turned into some super defender back in italy ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Intriago33

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2006, 11:13:21 AM »
the guy was a joke at everton, has he turned into some super defender back in italy ?

no, he's not a good defender at all, and he doesn't deserve to go to Germany.