Author Topic: Bret Hart to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame  (Read 2253 times)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bret Hart to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2006, 08:24:45 AM »
I actually remember something about a 6-7 minute bearhug in that match. It was so slow, and it just seemed to go on forever. Nice to see Taker win the title, but damn...that was one of the first matches that the wrestling magazines, namely Pro Wrestling Illustrated, dogged on for being so bad. Austin-Bret made up for it though, that was a classic.

Bret in the Hall of Fame is great news, I can't wait to see that.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2006, 08:32:55 AM »
Details on Bret Hart's decision to join the HOF

Credit: PWInsider

Vince McMahon personally called Bret Hart on or around the morning of 2/6 to invite him to take part in the WWE Hall of Fame ceremonies this April. McMahon pushed the idea that Hart could do it for his fans as a way to thank them since it was obviously something that his fans wanted, as a way to give them closure.

Hart agreed, but in keeping with his stance that he would never work for WWE again, is not being paid for the appearance. WWE will handle the travels and lodging costs associated with bringing the former WWF champion and his wife to Chicago for the Wrestlemania festivities.

While WWE creative would love to get Hart involved in the Shawn Michaels-Vince McMahon storyline, he has continued to turn down any overtures regarding that involvement.

It is expected that Hart will appear at Wrestlemania 22 in a segment where he and the other Hall of Fame inductees are introduced to the live crowd in the AllState Arena. Hart's final Wrestlemania appearance was 1997's Wrestlemania 13 in the same venue, where he defeated Steve Austin in an I Quit match that set Austin off on the path to become the biggest babyface of the last decade.

A few readers have asked if the late Owen Hart would also be inducted into the Hall of Fame. I've heard no such talk. Owen's widow Martha has been on estranged terms, to say the least, with not just WWE but the Hart family in recent years.

http://nodq.com/wwe/142240099.shtml

for those who dont wanna read, it just says Bret will be appearing at the HOF as a way to say goodbye to fans...not too long of an article though lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2006, 10:22:05 AM »
I just hope they don´t pull any shit there...   >:(   ... and if they do then I hope that the whole locker room stomp Vince and Shawn to death....

Like stated in the article there were no plans to induct Owen... but I bet that they save that for the future and maybe they can get Bret to show up again... whatever.. meh

herpes

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2006, 11:05:54 AM »
WHO is goin to induct bret?

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2006, 11:38:02 AM »
WHO is goin to induct bret?

Kurt Angle would be a good bet since Bret often stated how much respect he has for him... but maybe Vince will just induct him...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2006, 11:40:17 AM »
anyone got a full list?

how many people are we talking about being in it/on it  if Bret "The Hitman" Hart ain't on it??
NO MORE WAR

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2006, 11:44:35 AM »
WWE.com doesn´t state any names but I think Dusty Rhodes will be there since they put out his dvd in the near future... just a guess though..

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2006, 02:37:40 PM »
Eddie Guerrero will be inducted as well.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2006, 02:43:35 PM »
Possible LOD also being inducted, since WM 22 will be in Chicago.

herpes

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2006, 05:34:40 PM »
WWE.com doesn´t state any names but I think Dusty Rhodes will be there since they put out his dvd in the near future... just a guess though..
doubt it b/c dusty only wrestled 2 years in the wwf.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2006, 05:37:20 PM »
i heard Dusty didnt wanna be inducted last year casue Hogan's undction would overshadow everybody else's
i also hear he might be a bit reluctant this year cause Bret's and Eddie's will be the mian ones this year

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2006, 07:30:32 PM »
I'm guessing either Kurt Angle or Chris Benoit will induct Bret Hart. Benoit has a history with the Hart family, and he wrestled Bret in what, in my opinion, was Bret's final five star match.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2006, 09:40:05 PM »
i heard Dusty didnt wanna be inducted last year casue Hogan's undction would overshadow everybody else's
i also hear he might be a bit reluctant this year cause Bret's and Eddie's will be the mian ones this year

LOL he'll never get inducted then. There's a ton of people who overshadow him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2006, 11:08:28 PM »

LOL he'll never get inducted then. There's a ton of people who overshadow him.

my thoughts exactly lol

I'm guessing either Kurt Angle or Chris Benoit will induct Bret Hart. Benoit has a history with the Hart family, and he wrestled Bret in what, in my opinion, was Bret's final five star match.

id wanna see benoit induct him for a couple of reasons:
1. both Canadians
2. both kickass technical wrestlers (angle is one too, so i dont mean to take that away from him)
3. on the DVD, benoit and JR apparently were the only ones who did not say negative comments about him or sumthin...i dunno if Angle was in it or not though
but i styll would like to see benoit induct him

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2006, 12:16:33 AM »
Best there is best there was and the best there ever will be

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24