Author Topic: Bret Hart to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame  (Read 2255 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Bret Hart to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2006, 04:05:20 PM »
I wouldn't have a problem with him just being weird, or having a big head, or whatever... but that shit he posted about his ex-wife (I just read a few lines) is disgusting, anybody like him that feels the need to trash talk a woman he was married to in a public forum to people that have never heard of her, met her, or asked about her is just a total asswipe in my opinion. 

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2006, 11:51:49 PM »
I'm still thinking that Davey Boy & Jim the Avil will get inducted this year as well because Bret is being inducteed. There's still 5 more people to get inducteed though so we'll just have to wait.

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2006, 01:34:13 PM »
Just out of curiosity, anyone know what happened to Jim the Anvil? I havent heard of him since he disappeared from WCW. I hope he's in good health at least.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2006, 02:15:51 PM »
Just out of curiosity, anyone know what happened to Jim the Anvil? I havent heard of him since he disappeared from WCW. I hope he's in good health at least.

He still wrestles Indy Shows. & recently did some appearences with Bret & Jimmy Hart for a promotion in Canada. So the Avil seems to be in good health.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2006, 04:17:19 PM »

He still wrestles Indy Shows. & recently did some appearences with Bret & Jimmy Hart for a promotion in Canada. So the Avil seems to be in good health.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/j/jim-neidhart.html
check this out, just a confirmation thing that he is styll wrestling lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2006, 09:24:23 PM »
Wow, that's good. I guess he's the only one affiliated to the Hart family that didn't suffer from their curse (death, strokes, divorces, etc.). I wish I had the balls to grow a goatee like that.

EDIT: Damn, he got rid of his trademark goatee.  :'(
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 09:26:54 PM by -Sikotic- »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2006, 09:53:56 PM »
I could have sworn he was on wwe a while back.  Maybe not. 

herpes

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2006, 09:56:01 PM »
the anvils daughter could get it. Well then again, im horny an desperate so almost any woman with a pulse could get it

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/n/nattie-neidhart.html

herpes

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2006, 09:57:33 PM »
I could have sworn he was on wwe a while back.  Maybe not. 
he think he was working back stage as a road agent or something similar.  I could be wrong tho.  Perfection should know for sure.  Didnt anvil get into some serious trouble with the law a couple years back tho?

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2006, 10:04:44 PM »
I believe he had some DUI charges. I don't know the outcome.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2006, 10:10:11 PM »
Ah that's minor shit.  Practically anybody that chooses to live the life of a wrestler must be fucking crazy anyways, I'm not surprised he got busted driving drunk.

That's the thing nobody gets.  They say "oh, look @ the number of wrestlers who died young!" and then blame it on the business.  The business didn't do it, the people who are attracted to the business are living life hard anyways and tend to be drug abusers and have a high thrill threshold.  Most sane well balanced people would never want to be a wrestler in the first place.  Look @ Ric Flair, he's the perfect example.  Greatest of all time, and one of the craziest and wildest of all time.  The two go hand in hand. 

westkoastanostra

« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2006, 11:42:34 PM »
who the fuck actually reads those warrior colums? fuck thats too long i aint reading that shit.....not even if it was in audio...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2006, 10:06:49 AM »
who the fuck actually reads those warrior colums? fuck thats too long i aint reading that shit.....not even if it was in audio...

warrior has a new column or sumthin about how TNA shud hire him and Goldberg and create a fued cause it wud be amazing and draw big ratingz and all that sorta shyt.

http://nodq.com/tna/142826344.shtml

thatz the link for anybody who is interested

oh and for all the Christian Cage aka Captain Charisma fans (formerly called Christian in WWE), he is now the NWA champion; bout tyme he got sum credit

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Paul

« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2006, 04:13:16 PM »
forget about eddie guerro for now imo , curt henning aka mr perfect should be considered, also ted dibiasi aka the million dollar man, they are legends
funkyfreshintheflesh

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2006, 07:59:44 PM »
forget about eddie guerro for now imo , curt henning aka mr perfect should be considered, also ted dibiasi aka the million dollar man, they are legends

I think the Million Dollar Man should be inducteed next year. Cause anyone else who's inducted this year, it seems as though their career will get over looked because all the attention will be on Bret & Eddie. It happened last year that the rest of the inductees were over looked because all the attention was put on Piper & Hogan. The Million Dollar Man was one of the greatest heels of all time & should be one of the headliners for a hall of fame ceremony.