Author Topic: Bret Hart to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame  (Read 2251 times)

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: Bret Hart to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2006, 12:34:27 PM »
i remember i used to have the virgil action figure
i had a lotta of them: bushwackers, the rockers, macho man, roddy piper, virgil, jake the snake and prolly some others i cant remember

I had some figures too... Rockers, Jake Roberts, Papa Shango, Hitman, Hogan and a few others probably.. plus I got the ring.. lol I might even have them somewhere...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2006, 01:17:33 PM »
i remember i used to have the virgil action figure
i had a lotta of them: bushwackers, the rockers, macho man, roddy piper, virgil, jake the snake and prolly some others i cant remember

I had some figures too... Rockers, Jake Roberts, Papa Shango, Hitman, Hogan and a few others probably.. plus I got the ring.. lol I might even have them somewhere...

lol i always wanted to get the hogan, hitman and the ring; never did tho  >:(
and then had to sell them off due to some unofrseen events that took place  :(

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2006, 03:00:12 PM »
They should get I.R.S. to induct DiBiase if and when they induct him into the HOF. Money Inc was a dope team back in the day.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2006, 05:42:25 PM »
Tonight, in about 20 minutes if I´m not mistaken, the HoF show will take place... they show the first two (out of three) hours on wwe.com.. they also got some pre-HoF pictures on their site... Pics

On some site I read that although Bret doesn´t want Shawn to attend the HoF show, he (Michaels) will still show up and is even required to be there by WWE... I just hope that Bret can get his goodbye and that they don´t fuck that up..