Poll

Is Nik Is a lier, a fake, a wanna be, and a loser?

Yes, Of course
No

Author Topic: So lets make it official [Poll]  (Read 507 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: So lets make it official [Poll]
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2006, 01:27:36 PM »
Ya'll need to stop the hating, and end your fascination with NIK.

He's one of the truest OG's of this whole forum.  He's been here from the beggining.  He established the Dubcc Compilation album, he's one of the top keystylers ever at this forum, he's one of the iller netcee's we have at this forum, he used to run the fantasy forum for us, he contributes to all of the forum's, he posesses a wealth of knowledge on West Coast hip-hop and all hip-hop in general... the dude is straight up entertaining, it wouldn't be the Dubcc without him, he brings alot to this forum, and obviously he has had a great impact or ya'll wouldn't spend so much time making all these threads about him.

Props to NIK, the rest of these cats is just haters.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2006, 04:17:35 PM »
NIKS girl

after riding with him in

Nik's ride----->

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2006, 06:41:54 PM »

He's one of the truest OG's of this whole forum.  He's been here from the beggining.  He established the Dubcc Compilation album, he's one of the top keystylers ever at this forum, he's one of the iller netcee's we have at this forum, he used to run the fantasy forum for us, he contributes to all of the forum's, he posesses a wealth of knowledge on West Coast hip-hop and all hip-hop in general... the dude is straight up entertaining, it wouldn't be the Dubcc without him, he brings alot to this forum, and obviously he has had a great impact or ya'll wouldn't spend so much time making all these threads about him.

Who gives a fuck? that doesnt apply to anyone else, from what i've seen lately, he's a loser.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2006, 08:52:12 PM »
Nik's ride----->

I like that man...I remember a long time ago we were talking about that through IM
I wanna get one of those in about a year or so, depends on how things go
same thing..maybe same color..cuz urs is the 3.5 SE v6, which is the one to get out of the new altimas,
A lot of people think its just a family car...I mean it is...but its a lot faster than u think and everythings right about the car....

and as for the planters nuts ride..LMAO...
that'd be some crazy shit rolling around town in that..just imagine cruising down the street with that giant thing lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2006, 09:50:10 AM »

Who gives a fuck? that doesnt apply to anyone else, from what i've seen lately, he's a loser.

LOL! Comin' from a Persian guy named Sepher with a bitch-made hookah in his sig and System of a Down in his avatar...Dawg, did you have one of those rolling back-packs too? :-[

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2006, 09:52:04 AM »
Nik's ride----->

I like that man...I remember a long time ago we were talking about that through IM
I wanna get one of those in about a year or so, depends on how things go
same thing..maybe same color..cuz urs is the 3.5 SE v6, which is the one to get out of the new altimas,
A lot of people think its just a family car...I mean it is...but its a lot faster than u think and everythings right about the car....

and as for the planters nuts ride..LMAO...
that'd be some crazy shit rolling around town in that..just imagine cruising down the street with that giant thing lol

Yea...It's a really good car for what it is. Also, 3.5 SE >>>>> 2.5 SL (bitch-made Altimeezy). Shit mashes...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2006, 10:02:45 AM »
wheres the third option:  your all idiots?

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2006, 12:04:29 PM »

Now that's what I'm talking about!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2006, 04:58:15 PM »

lol@ the results being

yes, of course         38
no                         11
youre all idiots           1