Author Topic: Vin Baker to sign with the Clippers...  (Read 1707 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Vin Baker to sign with the Clippers...
« on: February 20, 2006, 02:51:48 PM »
They couldn't get Spree, so they're going after Vin...LOL. Oh well, I hope he has his shit together at least.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Vin Baker to sign with the Clippers...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 03:04:32 PM »
So wheelchairs are allowed on court? Since when is that?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 03:09:54 PM »
So wheelchairs are allowed on court? Since when is that?

He ain't THAT old, he just fell off super quick due to his substance abuse problems...If he still had his shit together, he would just now be winding down his prime...

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 03:11:06 PM »
Vin Baker is so 1996

I hope this is like a 10 day contract type thing
see if he is up to par and can play

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »
this is wut i read bout it:

Clippers cooking up deal for Baker: Three-time All-Star Vin Baker is close to signing a deal with the Los Angeles Clippers, the Orange County Register reported Sunday. Baker, who appeared in 27 games with two teams in 2005, has yet to play a game this season. This is simply a depth deal for the Clips as they continue their run to the playoffs.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AqiCjeDv6txgNGVQLbaek2W8vLYF?slug=nba-rumors022006&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 07:18:43 PM »
Vin Baker is trash

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 09:21:03 PM »
I almost fell out of my chair laughing when i read about this.

T-Dub

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 12:04:54 AM »
They got him since Rebraca is out and they traded Wilcox and so they don't have to rely on N'Dong lol but damn they should have been able to do better than this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 10:55:42 AM »
They got him since Rebraca is out and they traded Wilcox and so they don't have to rely on N'Dong lol but damn they should have been able to do better than this.

LOL....Corie Blount/Shawn Kemp/Dennis Rodman/Elden Campbell...All available, all more stable than Vin Baker. But this is something you'd expect from the Clippers...Remember, they signed an aging Glen Rice about 2 years ago, only to release him after less than a month. And what's going on with the Kerry Kittles situation? I know he was released from the Clippers, but is he done in the NBA?...Clippers are funny when it comes to decision-making.

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 07:03:12 PM »
they signed a recovering alcoholic, give 'em the title

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 07:05:19 PM »
personally id rather have elden campbell anyday

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 07:51:31 PM »
LOL @ all the bitter laker fans hating when the lakers are 9 games back

Baylor knows what he's doing, its going to be fun hearing all the laker fans talk about their past championships when the  Clippers win theirs this year!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 08:25:19 PM »
since this is a clipper thread im gna state my prediction of the clippers postseason. altho they have been surprising this season, especially their starting 5 all averaging double figures in points, i still can't see the clippers beatin the suns and spurs let alone the other contenders in the West. i see them in the top 5 but to beat the defending champs and a Suns team that is impressive to say the least is somethin the Clippers hafta contend with even before they reach the championship game against the pistons or heat. don't call it hatin, im jus statin my opinion on the facts. they're too inconsistant to be champs this year.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2006, 10:09:32 AM »
Well...It's a done deal. Clippers signed him...They interviewed him after the Clipper loss in Dallas, and he seemed pretty enthusiastic, like he was ready to compete again...I only hope for the best, so dumbass idiots like E-Crazy need to shut their asses up...Also, Lakers in the playoffs>>>>Clippers in the playoffs...That's my prediction though, no need to throw uneducated and baseless rants...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2006, 12:34:44 AM »
Well...It's a done deal. Clippers signed him...They interviewed him after the Clipper loss in Dallas, and he seemed pretty enthusiastic, like he was ready to compete again...I only hope for the best, so dumbass idiots like E-Crazy need to shut their asses up...Also, Lakers in the playoffs>>>>Clippers in the playoffs...That's my prediction though, no need to throw uneducated and baseless rants...PeACe
LMAO @ touchy mcgee still mad at me! cant keep my name out your mouth now cant you? i really got to you that bad?
LMAO
haahhahahahaha