Author Topic: Vin Baker to sign with the Clippers...  (Read 1708 times)

ecrazy

Re: Vin Baker to sign with the Clippers...
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2006, 05:42:38 PM »
NIK/ E-Crazy....you guys goin for a record with the quotes? lol
he wont stop untill he has the last word.....im just going to keep going untill he lets me have the last word, lol....who knows, we got to another page , hes still crying

i sense a post by NIK callin u a "hater"....just a gut feeling.
no, he will say im on his nuts, because everyone is on his nuts..... ::) he's delusional.....he believes he is a retired successful rapper, and a internet legend, and everyone is on his nuts....lol.....his only successful life is online...hahahahahahahahahaha, cant help but feel sad for him sometimes

its hard not to get caught up in i know lol. but its a waste of your time to go back n forth. i usually just step away eventually cus i get bored with the argument.
its raining, so i cant go out, so im here doing my Hw and on here....lol
i just like getting him mad anyway, its funny....u cant say it isnt?
lol

yeah he's annoying sometimes, but i dont wanna see any internet suicides lol
awww man, now you got me feeling all bad......
damn, im sorry Elior......dont kill yourself
seriously, im sorry Elior.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2006, 11:15:26 PM »
he wont stop untill he has the last word.....im just going to keep going untill he lets me have the last word, lol....who knows, we got to another page , hes still crying

no, he will say im on his nuts, because everyone is on his nuts..... ::) he's delusional.....he believes he is a retired successful rapper, and a internet legend, and everyone is on his nuts....lol.....his only successful life is online...hahahahahahahahahaha, cant help but feel sad for him sometimes

its hard not to get caught up in i know lol. but its a waste of your time to go back n forth. i usually just step away eventually cus i get bored with the argument.
lol

btw, he is trying to prove a point right now by not posting in this thread. lol NIK cracks me up...

ecrazy

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2006, 11:21:03 PM »
no, this is the first place he is going to check and reply to when he gets online, he hates me with a passion for making him look stupid......its almost like his life goal to try and "Son" me, lol....just watch...this is going to go another 4 pages, all i have to do is end my replys with "hahahahahahahahahaha" and it drives him wild.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2006, 11:21:27 AM »
They got him since Rebraca is out and they traded Wilcox and so they don't have to rely on N'Dong lol but damn they should have been able to do better than this.

LOL....Corie Blount/Shawn Kemp/Dennis Rodman/Elden Campbell...All available, all more stable than Vin Baker. But this is something you'd expect from the Clippers...Remember, they signed an aging Glen Rice about 2 years ago, only to release him after less than a month. And what's going on with the Kerry Kittles situation? I know he was released from the Clippers, but is he done in the NBA?...Clippers are funny when it comes to decision-making.

theyre taking a gamble obviously. Maybe thats the idea tho. They dont have some storied past, so maybe theyre thinking this is there shot to get out of the gutter. Vin is obviously unstable...but at his best, he was FAR more skilled then any of those guys u named, at their best. For several years Vin Baker was actually a very versatile and strong player for the Sonics.

Vin Baker was greater than Shawn Kemp or Dennis Rodman at their best?...LOL, I don't think so. Vin Baker used to drink mouthwash to get drunk and avoid the smell of alcohol. He used to show up to practice reeking of moutwash. Maybe he shaped up, who knows, but he is not a player I'd take a chance on...Look at his stats for the past 5 years. Nothing impressive, he is a prime example of "falling off"...PeACe

if u dont know that Vin Baker had FAR, i mean FAR more skills then Kemp or Rodman at their bests....then you know even less about basketball then we all thought u did man. He was a VERY skilled player for a bigman. Not that he was really your conventional bigman. Kemp wasnt that skilled of a player. He was an all star, but his outside jumper was shit and he didnt really have many lowpost moves. he put up numbers based on athletisism. Vin Baker had a lot more elements to his game. So yes, he was definetely more skilled, and better then those guys. Problem is, they did it for longer. But for that stretch in his career, he was considered one of the better forwards in the game

Dude, I've watched Vin Baker in his prime...He was a beast on the boards and he had good mid-range, but his knowledge of the game was never that great. I'd take Dennis Rodman and Shawn Kemp (LMAO@Shawn Kemp not being skilled) in their prime any day over Vin Baker, people were throwing rants in Seattle when Kemp was traded for Baker...LMAO@less basketball knowledge than "we all" thought you did...Who's we all? I'm willing to bet that people on this board definitely think I'm much more knowledgable than you on the sport...I mean, you're not one of the useless posters, but I think I've touched on way more players and teams than you have in this section...PeACe

the only people who have cristicized my knowledge of basketball on here are you, and Mrs Kobe. Not exactly ones to speak on it lol. But youve had several people on here saying you dont know shit about basketball. You read, and repost stats....and you steal opinions from analysts, and pretend like theyre yours. But your actual knowledge of the game is really lacking. I know your young NIK, but i think you were old enough to watch Kemp in his prime. Problem is you might not have been old enough to understand things then. His skills were below par man. The only outside jumper he would ever take was along the baseling, and it was no further then 10 feet from the basket. And that was where he shot the best from outside the key, and it was still bad. He had no low post moves, could not handle the ball well, and couldnt shoot. Like i said, what he had....athletisism. He was loved cus he was the best "game dunker" in the NBA during his prime. He was exciting. But he was NEVER skilled. Ive played in the same gym with this dood before man...he sucks, believe me.

LMAO. Nobody has ever questioned my knowledge for basketball. You're just saying that cuz Tom said it after I offended him by dissing Pippen...LOL. Come on, come up with your own shit, people here who don't like me even give me props for knowing my shit. I don't even visit websites for stats etc. I check NBA.com after games to see box score and that's it...Quit actin' like you know something when you don't, of course Kemp didn't have a great shot, he was a PF/C...His range was 10-15 feet, and he was EXPLOSIVE, so much more than Vin Baker...I used to watch the Sonics when Payton and Kemp were running shit, Kemp was just unstoppable at times...And Dennis Rodman is just one of the greatests. LOL, you really don't think I'm one of the more knowledgable posters here when it comes to baskeball? Even if you're not able to admit it, I know that you know what's up deep down inside...Anyways, what are you arguing here? People in Seattle were going nuts when Kemp was traded for Baker...Do you really have a basis here?

Like i said, Kemp was a fan favorite in Seattle. Payton/Kemp...it WAS exciting like u said. But skillwise, Kemp was average at best. Yeah, a 10-15 foot jumper. That isnt what he HAD, just the furthest he could shoot. But it was inconsistent at best. And if youve watched tha guy play for any period of time youd know he also had no low post moves, and couldnt handle the ball well. Definetely no where near on Vin's level. Vin Baker was just obviously a more polished player then Kemp. Vin had good moves in the post, he could put the ball on the floor better, and he DEFINETELY had a better jumper (not even comparible). Rodman is one of the greatest, youre right. But im talking "skillwise". Rodmans skills were never considered very good. He was just an unbelievable hustle player.

You're telling me shit as if I don't know. Shawn Kemp had a very consistant 10-15 footer. That also was NOT the furthest he could shoot, Kemp was a 28% 3 point shooter on 119 attempts. Vin Baker was 21% on 181 attempts. On top of that, Kemp was a way better defender and brought so much more energy on both ends than Baker ever did. The point is, they are not so far off. It was actually quite hilarious that you got all excited and said I didn't know my shit for putting them on the same level...I bet if you opened a thread on ANY basketball board and asked "Who would you want in their prime, Kemp or Baker?" at least 75% would say Kemp...I just don't think there's much to argue about here. LOL. Based on what I've seen and heard, I'd currently much rather sign Shawn Kemp than Vin Baker...PeACe

75% would say Kemp? lol. If they know nothing about basketball. Like i said, i agreed Kemp was the far more popular player. That doesnt mean the more skilled. Bottom line, Kemp was NEVER a polished player. He was just an exciting one. 75% of people in a thread saying theyd take Kemp would only prove the obvious...people like highlight players more then skilled players, and youre no exception. Anyways, this got really boring.

Kemp prime>Baker prime...Ask anyone. Baker wasn't coming close to Kemp on the defensive end. It seems like all you can concentrate on is the offense...Kemp was simply more explosive and unstoppable. End of discussion...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2006, 11:26:41 AM »

lol

btw, he is trying to prove a point right now by not posting in this thread. lol NIK cracks me up...

LMAO! Little do you know me...Had I been on this board when you 2 faggots were having a conversation about me, I woulda' replied right the fuck away...

LOL@a whole page with 2 posters discussing me...I feel like such an asset... 8)