Author Topic: Francis for Odom?  (Read 1947 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Francis for Odom?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2006, 04:56:50 PM »
bullshit trade, wouldn't happen in a million years

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2006, 05:05:24 PM »
I think that would be good but id rather francis go back 2 houston and hook up with yao and mcgrady, the lakers ideal player would be garnett

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2006, 05:26:19 PM »
Not that Odom is better than Francis, but this trade would suck cause Lakers' backcourt is already better than the bigger dudes, so the balance would be completely ass if they did that

True that. But Odom IS better than Francis.
lmao

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2006, 05:29:30 PM »
Not that Odom is better than Francis, but this trade would suck cause Lakers' backcourt is already better than the bigger dudes, so the balance would be completely ass if they did that

lmao

WTF?  Odom is better then Francis...Francis is a fucking bum these days,you dumbass

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2006, 05:33:28 PM »
Steve Francis is a whiney little bitch, he's a cancer to a team if I've ever seen one...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2006, 05:44:03 PM »

lmao

WTF?  Odom is better then Francis...Francis is a fucking bum these days,you dumbass
lol,whatever you say...its people like you that make everyone question why the fuck fans get to vote for the allstar squads. By the way,you should just tattoo kobe dick on your cheek as much as your on his nuts you fuckin groupie.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2006, 05:58:14 PM »
^^ LOL @ this mad piece of shit..shut the fuck up!! you just mad your favorite team best player is a piece of shit ;D

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2006, 08:19:27 PM »
^^ LOL @ this mad piece of shit..shut the fuck up!! you just mad your favorite team best player is a piece of shit ;D
awwww gettin all emotional and shit...did i hurt your feelings? you wanna talk about it? should i call dr. phil? why dont you lower my karma some more,it might make you feel better.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006, 08:27:28 PM »
props 4 u relentless caus i kno how the laker riders make themselves feel better by lowering ur karma.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2006, 12:24:16 AM »
Kobe's happy being surrounded with players who have no confidence, and just like to pass him the ball lol

LMAO. You are an idiot...You really buy into all that hate-media crap? Kobe is happy with winning and winning only. Kobe is a winner at heart and very VERY competitive.

*yawn* and what exactly are YOU buying into with that comment? U obviously dont know the man. When i make an assumption about him based on his actions or attitude...im "buying into something". When u make the assumption that he ONLY wants to win, blah blah blah...then its a fact? LOL right.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2006, 01:17:45 AM »
Francis ain't coming to the Lakers. get that outta your heads.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2006, 01:20:26 AM »
Lakers aren't winning a championship...get that outta your head

:D  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2006, 01:24:27 AM »
Kobe's happy being surrounded with players who have no confidence, and just like to pass him the ball lol

LMAO. You are an idiot...You really buy into all that hate-media crap? Kobe is happy with winning and winning only. Kobe is a winner at heart and very VERY competitive.

*yawn* and what exactly are YOU buying into with that comment? U obviously dont know the man. When i make an assumption about him based on his actions or attitude...im "buying into something". When u make the assumption that he ONLY wants to win, blah blah blah...then its a fact? LOL right.

shut the fuck up..the kobe hating goes back to the championships years,,i read some your old post..you're joke...i know you mad that kobe owns the spurs but it's time to move on ,faggot....lol  i love kicking this faggot around..fucking BANDWAGGON SPURS FAN ;D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 01:40:02 AM by K.B. Mr.81 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2006, 01:25:59 AM »
Lakers aren't winning a championship...get that outta your head

:D  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WHO SAID THEY were going to win  championship? no one,so shut the fuck up!!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2006, 01:35:15 AM »
aww, kobe's bitch lover is mad becaus i called his team out boo hoo  :'(

isnt it nice that you have a fellow laker rider's back since kobe's cum is all over urs

go back to cryin over the championship years and how much you miss it...faggot  :-*