Author Topic: Francis for Odom?  (Read 1950 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Francis for Odom?
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2006, 01:43:07 AM »
you shouldn't even be talking,the knicks are a piece of shit franchise with no derection & no Superstar...(at least we have kobe),,you're the new clippers ;D..BTW,when was the last time the knicks won a championships? the 70's? lol 

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2006, 01:50:39 AM »
what do the knicks have to do with anything? they aren't my favorite team, just because im from NY doesn't mean i automatically hafta root for the knicks. yeah i like them but they aren't my team you big idiot

once again, take kobe's dick out of your ass, clean the cum off ur back, and do some research

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2006, 01:57:24 AM »
Kobe's happy being surrounded with players who have no confidence, and just like to pass him the ball lol

LMAO. You are an idiot...You really buy into all that hate-media crap? Kobe is happy with winning and winning only. Kobe is a winner at heart and very VERY competitive.

*yawn* and what exactly are YOU buying into with that comment? U obviously dont know the man. When i make an assumption about him based on his actions or attitude...im "buying into something". When u make the assumption that he ONLY wants to win, blah blah blah...then its a fact? LOL right.

shut the fuck up..the kobe hating goes back to the championships years,,i read some your old post..you're joke...i know you mad that kobe owns the spurs but it's time to move on ,faggot....lol  i love kicking this faggot around..fucking BANDWAGGON SPURS FAN ;D

lol Kicking this faggot around? Are u 12 yet? Kobe owns the Spurs? Having some good games in the playoffs against us? Who cares? You guys suck right now, point blank. Suck it up little boy. Lately i havent been responding to u cus youre such an idiot, and everybody here (even the laker fans) think it. I mean how big of a dickrider do u have to be to put another mans name as your member name? Grow up little kid. Also, u call me bandwagon....and at the same time say youve been scrolling back through my old posts lol. read the posts back then, i was a Spurs fan then also. Ive been a Spurs fan longer then youve been alive. About 13-14 years now. Im sorry your team is struggling to hold onto the 8th seed in the west....hopefully theyll get it together and overtake the best team in LA now, The Clippers.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2006, 01:59:54 AM »
you shouldn't even be talking,the knicks are a piece of shit franchise with no derection & no Superstar...(at least we have kobe),,you're the new clippers ;D..BTW,when was the last time the knicks won a championships? the 70's? lol 

Clippers 30-22
Lakers   27-26

God, youre stupid....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2006, 02:13:07 AM »
lol Kicking this faggot around? Are u 12 yet? Kobe owns the Spurs? Having some good games in the playoffs against us? Who cares? You guys suck right now, point blank. Suck it up little boy. Lately i havent been responding to u cus youre such an idiot, and everybody here (even the laker fans) think it. I mean how big of a dickrider do u have to be to put another mans name as your member name? Grow up little kid. Also, u call me bandwagon....and at the same time say youve been scrolling back through my old posts lol. read the posts back then, i was a Spurs fan then also. Ive been a Spurs fan longer then youve been alive. About 13-14 years now. Im sorry your team is struggling to hold onto the 8th seed in the west....hopefully theyll get it together and overtake the best team in LA now, The Clippers.

Im checkin mo 'chins' then the Chinese Customs"~TeeRay

"Like a Pimpin Drive-thru, man im 'servin you bitches'"~TeeRay

TeeRaySix9Teen
 ??? ??? ??? ???   ---faggot ass rapper  ;D

nigga,you were 13 in 1999...im older then your monkey ass....have ever been to SA? your dumbass probably thinks SA in in florida,huh? fucking HS drop-out ;D..you're a joke..4 teams in Cali & you had to jump on the spurs BANDWAGGON when they won the championship in 99.

Even Lakers fans think i'm an idiot? prove it ,faggot

you're the one who needs to get off kobe's nuts..you've been hating since the longest...you think i hate on shaq,but i speak the truth about him..that's the difference between me and you,,i speak the truth,you're just a fucking hater...and lol at a person not even been allowed to be a fan of a player b/c then he's dick ryder..sorry for been a fan of aplayer that's brought 3 championships to L.A. and has entertain me and million of Lakers fans for the past 10 years.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2006, 02:15:15 AM »

Clippers 30-22
Lakers   27-26

God, youre stupid....

lol  you're the stupid one..the knicks are the new clippers,,they are now the pathetic piece of shit franchise like the clippers were.. :stupid:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2006, 02:25:10 AM »
Clippers              Knicks
97-98 = .207             02-03 = .451
98-99 = .180             03-04 = .476
99-00 = .183             04-05 = .402
                             Currently = .288

One bad year = The old clippers?? YOU'RE the retard

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2006, 02:31:52 AM »
The Knicks' worst 3 years has a WIN PCT of .289 AND THAT WAS FROM 84-87

The Clippers' worst 3 years has a WIN PCT of .190 and that was from 97-00

that's a difference of almost 10 wins...big difference

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2006, 02:33:50 AM »
Mrs. Kobe Bryant.....how's the taste of

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2006, 02:51:24 AM »
Calm your monkey ass dowm...all i said is that the Knicks now hold the tittle of the most pathetic piece of shit franchise in the NBA,,A tittle the Clippers once held..i never said the Knick Franchise was as bad as the Clipper Franchise,  :stupid:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2006, 03:04:31 AM »
you're an idiot, after reading this thread i think every1 will agree with me on that

first you say the knicks are the NEW clippers, and that means  that they are as bad as the clippers used to be. you made a comparison between the old clippers and the current knicks team, you can't deny that just because you got clowned/owned/ethered/etc.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2006, 07:57:43 AM »

TeeRaySix9Teen

nigga,you were 13 in 1999...im older then your monkey ass....have ever been to SA? your dumbass probably thinks SA in in florida,huh? fucking HS drop-out ;D..you're a joke..4 teams in Cali & you had to jump on the spurs BANDWAGGON when they won the championship in 99.

you're the one who needs to get off kobe's nuts..you've been hating since the longest...you think i hate on shaq,but i speak the truth about him..that's the difference between me and you,,i speak the truth,you're just a fucking hater...and lol at a person not even been allowed to be a fan of a player b/c then he's dick ryder..sorry for been a fan of aplayer that's brought 3 championships to L.A. and has entertain me and million of Lakers fans for the past 10 years.

lol i was already out of high school in 99. you still got 5 yrs to go. Just to prove youre an idiotic little kid...you decided to give me negative karma over and over again as if anyone above the age of 10 gives a shit about karma. What a loser lol Ive been a Spurs fan since Robinson first hit the league. Call that bandwagon if u want....but that was before you were born little boy. And yes, youre a dickrider. I used to act the way u do about my "sports heroes", but thats when i was in the 6th grade. Some people grow out of that shit...others, stay little kids. So u either ARE a little kid, or youre just the most immature muthafucka in the world. Everything from your member name to your sig screams "childish". Like i said, you are the big joke in the sports section. The only people on here who disagree with the shit i say about the Lakers....are Laker fans (in case youre too stupid to notice). But youre different. Even most of the Laker fans know how retarded you are.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2006, 08:02:58 AM »
you're an idiot, after reading this thread i think every1 will agree with me on that

first you say the knicks are the NEW clippers, and that means  that they are as bad as the clippers used to be. you made a comparison between the old clippers and the current knicks team, you can't deny that just because you got clowned/owned/ethered/etc.

have u ever tried to prove science to a religious freak? this is what we're doing.

Kobe=God, for this loser.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2006, 09:03:14 AM »

TeeRaySix9Teen

lol i was already out of high school in 99. you still got 5 yrs to go. Just to prove youre an idiotic little kid...you decided to give me negative karma over and over again as if anyone above the age of 10 gives a shit about karma. What a loser lol Ive been a Spurs fan since Robinson first hit the league. Call that bandwagon if u want....but that was before you were born little boy. And yes, youre a dickrider. I used to act the way u do about my "sports heroes", but thats when i was in the 6th grade. Some people grow out of that shit...others, stay little kids. So u either ARE a little kid, or youre just the most immature muthafucka in the world. Everything from your member name to your sig screams "childish". Like i said, you are the big joke in the sports section. The only people on here who disagree with the shit i say about the Lakers....are Laker fans (in case youre too stupid to notice). But youre different. Even most of the Laker fans know how retarded you are.

LOL you love that "you're a kid" diss huh? that's some weak shit,man...your parents must tell you that shit everyday & it makes you angry so you come on here and say it to us :laugh: :loser:...you're a dumbass nigga...i guy can't even be a fan of aplayer b/c he's then a dickryder..fuck outta here ,,there's million's & millions of grown ass people that are fans of players....stop been such a dumbass...you just a piece shit hater..now go figure out where SA is,big dummy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2006, 10:56:12 AM »
Not that Odom is better than Francis, but this trade would suck cause Lakers' backcourt is already better than the bigger dudes, so the balance would be completely ass if they did that

True that. But Odom IS better than Francis.
lmao

WTF?  Odom is better then Francis...Francis is a fucking bum these days,you dumbass
lol,whatever you say...its people like you that make everyone question why the fuck fans get to vote for the allstar squads. By the way,you should just tattoo kobe dick on your cheek as much as your on his nuts you fuckin groupie.

LMAO! Are you out of your mind? I don't think there's any GM out there who would currently take Francis over Odom...How much basketball do you watch? LOL.