Author Topic: Francis for Odom?  (Read 1949 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Francis for Odom?
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2006, 10:58:28 AM »
Kobe's happy being surrounded with players who have no confidence, and just like to pass him the ball lol

LMAO. You are an idiot...You really buy into all that hate-media crap? Kobe is happy with winning and winning only. Kobe is a winner at heart and very VERY competitive.

*yawn* and what exactly are YOU buying into with that comment? U obviously dont know the man. When i make an assumption about him based on his actions or attitude...im "buying into something". When u make the assumption that he ONLY wants to win, blah blah blah...then its a fact? LOL right.

Okay. Do you honestly think Kobe would rather average 35 points and not make the playoffs or average 25 points and win a championship? If you pick the first one, I don't even wanna have anything to do with any discussion you're in...That's how ridiculous you sound.

lbc213

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2006, 01:06:31 PM »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2006, 04:45:51 PM »
Kobe's happy being surrounded with players who have no confidence, and just like to pass him the ball lol

LMAO. You are an idiot...You really buy into all that hate-media crap? Kobe is happy with winning and winning only. Kobe is a winner at heart and very VERY competitive.

*yawn* and what exactly are YOU buying into with that comment? U obviously dont know the man. When i make an assumption about him based on his actions or attitude...im "buying into something". When u make the assumption that he ONLY wants to win, blah blah blah...then its a fact? LOL right.

Okay. Do you honestly think Kobe would rather average 35 points and not make the playoffs or average 25 points and win a championship? If you pick the first one, I don't even wanna have anything to do with any discussion you're in...That's how ridiculous you sound.

right now he's averaging 35 points a game and they are on the edge of making or missing the playoffs. if he was averaging 25 points/game and they were 4th or 5th in the west...then i would have no argument. as of now, my point is simply that neither one of us knows what he'd RATHER have. Laker fans think Kobe is all about the team, every other NBA fan thinks he's selfish.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2006, 05:11:19 PM »

Laker fans think Kobe is all about the team, every other NBA fan thinks he's selfish.

that's b/c you guys are dumbasses that have been brainwash to believe he rather score alot of points then win.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Kobe Bryant, in his own words
[/b]

What I have come to learn is that my desire to win, the will to pursue my goals with the highest level of intensity and passion, defines me. But I have been careful to keep my motivation pure. The distractions that come with winning, the idea of playing for the money or playing for the fame and prestige — I've watched all of these things consume other players. My thirst for domination is fed only by the game. I refuse to get distracted by outside forces.

This is a new book in my career. Volume 1 has already been written. Everything that I accomplished before is behind me: not forgotten, but placed on the shelf. My past success only serves as a measuring stick for my peers. A whole new crop of players has emerged since I came into the League. All of them want the honor of holding the title of "best all-around player". But I feel as if that quest is behind me now and a new one has taken its place. I am an underdog. A challenge was issued to me by everyone who said I would never succeed again, that I would never win another ring or enjoy another parade. I accepted their challenge. I accepted the doubt of every one who spoke of my downfall and used their words as fuel. I have a franchise to resurrect, a city of fans to uplift.

That mountain, the one that I climbed once and now face again, is huge. I'm looking up at it again. And because I know how hard it was to climb, I sometimes feel drained because I know how difficult it will be to conquer. It's much harder to go from top to bottom to the top again than it is to simply go from the bottom to the top. But desire is the ultimate fuel. Hunger changes any situation. My past experience gives me knowledge that backs up my will. I know what must be done. My team is sometimes unsure because my teammates have never climbed this mountain before.

At times it's frustrating and it tries my patience, but in the beginning years of my career my teammates were patient with me and trusted in the fact that I would figure everything out, so now I must return that favor to this generation of Lakers. This is our challenge, our mountain, and these are my brothers. I must guide them to the point we all want to get to. No matter what.

My biggest fear is not winning another title. But fear is a great motivator. I'm determined to lead this organization back to the top.  The only thing I truly worry about is that my drive and my will are sometimes too much for my teammates to handle. Do I expect too much from them? How can I elevate them to play with my same passion every night?

There are certain kinds of people that are purely driven. I can tell who they are simply by looking at them. I have faced so much criticism for my drive that at times it has alienated me from the majority: the people who are comfortable with second place, the people who hate against me because I am not. You know these kinds of people; they are the ones who fear winning, the jealous ones who envy and try to sabotage. They are the people who have been telling me I couldn't win all my life. Many times my drive to succeed has put me on an island all by myself because no one understood me, or they chose to misunderstand me. They chose to portray me as being something that I was not.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 05:17:12 PM by K.B. Mr.81 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2006, 06:02:42 PM »

right now he's averaging 35 points a game and they are on the edge of making or missing the playoffs. if he was averaging 25 points/game and they were 4th or 5th in the west...then i would have no argument. as of now, my point is simply that neither one of us knows what he'd RATHER have. Laker fans think Kobe is all about the team, every other NBA fan thinks he's selfish.

LOL...You say you don't know, but I know. I KNOW for a fact...I see in Kobe the same fire and drive to win as I saw in Michael and Magic. I think you are nuts for trying to belittle the best player in the game today and you have yet to realize his greatness...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2006, 07:53:55 PM »
That fag will always find something to hate on kobe..He hated on kobe in the championship years,he's hating on him right now..he's hating on kobe when he's avg 35 ppg when they losing,,he'll hate on kobe when he's avg 25 ppg and winning...Teeray is a fucking joke.

And LMAO @ "NBA fans think he's selfish"  more like the haters think he's selfish...alot of coaches and Media members say the same thing NIK is saying about kobe...Kobe is all about winning championshis/Helping the Team get back to the top.

"I have a franchise to resurrect, a city of fans to uplift" -Kobe Bryant
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 08:14:03 PM by K.B. Mr.81 »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2006, 08:08:31 PM »
Knicks = Old Clippers..........what a joke  ::)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2006, 09:47:17 PM »
Not that Odom is better than Francis, but this trade would suck cause Lakers' backcourt is already better than the bigger dudes, so the balance would be completely ass if they did that

True that. But Odom IS better than Francis.
lmao

WTF?  Odom is better then Francis...Francis is a fucking bum these days,you dumbass
lol,whatever you say...its people like you that make everyone question why the fuck fans get to vote for the allstar squads. By the way,you should just tattoo kobe dick on your cheek as much as your on his nuts you fuckin groupie.

LMAO! Are you out of your mind? I don't think there's any GM out there who would currently take Francis over Odom...How much basketball do you watch? LOL.
you laker groupies are hilarious..if francis would ended up in L.A. yall would be jockin as we speak..actin like odom is a fuckin all-star...for real you and mr. i sucked kobe off 81 times should have a sitcom....straight comedy

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2006, 09:58:46 PM »

You say you don't know, but I know. I KNOW for a fact...I see in Kobe the same fire and drive to win as I saw in Michael and Magic.
lmao...honestly,who in the fuck do you think you are? the NBA should snatch you up homie with powers like yours..lol

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2006, 12:37:04 AM »

LOL...You say you don't know, but I know. I KNOW for a fact...I see in Kobe the same fire and drive to win as I saw in Michael and Magic. I think you are nuts for trying to belittle the best player in the game today and you have yet to realize his greatness...

lol@ you knowing for a fact. This is the difference between a dickrider and a normal person. Neither one of us knows him, yet you think you "know for a fact" how he thinks. This obsession u have is going way too far now NIK. You see in him as much as i see in him. Neither one of us can say we know for sure. U say u see the same drive that Mike and Magic had. I say he doesnt have the same drive to win as he does the drive to be in the spotlight. And im not belittling the best player in the game, im talkin about Kobe. Best scorer in the game, not best player. Two different things. Not sure if u knew this, but there are more aspects to basketball then scoring and highlights.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2006, 10:30:50 AM »
^^ You have to be a brainwash,piece of shit to believe Kobe doesn't care about winning.

If Kobe doesn't care about winning why did he have tears in his ayes when The Lakers lost to the Spurs in 2003?.....In that press conference kobe said that he "hates the feeling of loosing & that he doesn't ever want to  feel it again"

Any coach & media member will tell you that is killing Kobe that he's losing right now...

People that have been around kobe all these years will tell you he has the mentality that the "Show Time" Lakers had..when they lose you could here a pin drop in the plane,they'll get grumpy,& mad..it kills them when they lose.

"If you see him as much as I did in practice, how he wants to compete, how he gets mad when he lost in practice and wouldn't talk to people for a couple of days because he lost. ... He's such a competitor." - Robert Horry

"I hate this feeling, I don't ever want to feel it again," Bryant said Thursday night after a 110-82 loss to the San Antonio Spurs.-
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 10:37:08 AM by K.B. Mr.81 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2006, 01:31:10 PM »
Not that Odom is better than Francis, but this trade would suck cause Lakers' backcourt is already better than the bigger dudes, so the balance would be completely ass if they did that

lmao

WTF?  Odom is better then Francis...Francis is a fucking bum these days,you dumbass
lol,whatever you say...its people like you that make everyone question why the fuck fans get to vote for the allstar squads. By the way,you should just tattoo kobe dick on your cheek as much as your on his nuts you fuckin groupie.

LMAO! Are you out of your mind? I don't think there's any GM out there who would currently take Francis over Odom...How much basketball do you watch? LOL.
you laker groupies are hilarious..if francis would ended up in L.A. yall would be jockin as we speak..actin like odom is a fuckin all-star...for real you and mr. i sucked kobe off 81 times should have a sitcom....straight comedy

Are you retarded? Yes, you are... :D

Every Laker fan in the world was against a Francis-for-Odom deal. Now think up something LOGICAL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2006, 01:38:15 PM »

lol@ you knowing for a fact. This is the difference between a dickrider and a normal person. Neither one of us knows him, yet you think you "know for a fact" how he thinks. This obsession u have is going way too far now NIK. You see in him as much as i see in him. Neither one of us can say we know for sure. U say u see the same drive that Mike and Magic had. I say he doesnt have the same drive to win as he does the drive to be in the spotlight. And im not belittling the best player in the game, im talkin about Kobe. Best scorer in the game, not best player. Two different things. Not sure if u knew this, but there are more aspects to basketball then scoring and highlights.

LMAO. ToNe, I'm sorry, but you're a flat out hater man. I am a fan of the Lakers, I've seen Kobe play for 10 years straight, I grew up watching him, OF COURSE I know what his motivations for the team are...Nobody would ever be on Kobe's status if they weren't all about winning. That's what it takes to be considered one of the greatest, you HAVE to be a winner at heart...Why you're tryna discredit that and bring Kobe down in a "Francis for Odom" thread is beyond me. It's nothing more than the hatred you have for Kobe coming out...You know it, you know you get mad when you see him in commercials, on the sideline at the all-star game, Laker games, whatever it may be...you simply don't like the man, saying his name leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. If Kobe wasn't a Laker, I would probably never have been this much of a fan...If anything, call me a LAKER dick-rider, but, man, there's no denying it, you've shown to be nothing more than a KOBE hater...:nawty:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2006, 12:40:13 AM »

lmao

Are you retarded? Yes, you are... :D

Every Laker fan in the world was against a Francis-for-Odom deal. Now think up something LOGICAL.
I never once said it was a good trade you fuckin hype,When you have Kobe you dont need another sg. I just think its funny how laker groupies build Odom up to something he's not.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2006, 12:48:55 AM »

LMAO. ToNe, I'm sorry, but you're a flat out hater man. I am a fan of the Lakers, I've seen Kobe play for 10 years straight, I grew up watching him, OF COURSE I know what his motivations for the team are...Nobody would ever be on Kobe's status if they weren't all about winning. That's what it takes to be considered one of the greatest, you HAVE to be a winner at heart...Why you're tryna discredit that and bring Kobe down in a "Francis for Odom" thread is beyond me. It's nothing more than the hatred you have for Kobe coming out...You know it, you know you get mad when you see him in commercials, on the sideline at the all-star game, Laker games, whatever it may be...you simply don't like the man, saying his name leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. If Kobe wasn't a Laker, I would probably never have been this much of a fan...If anything, call me a LAKER dick-rider, but, man, there's no denying it, you've shown to be nothing more than a KOBE hater...:nawty:

whats funny is how u can say you are a fan of the Lakers, a fan of Kobe, youve been watching him for 10 years...yet, you dont notice how that would make your opinions just a LITTLE bit biased? lol. How stupid is that? You think that everyone elses opinions about Kobe are based on hate. Yet you have people who are fans of all different teams, from all different parts of the country, who dont even know eachother, and still have the same opinion about Kobe. But you think we are all haters lol. At the same time, the only people on here siding with Kobe......Kobe fans. Do u see? I really cant spell it out any more simple NIK? A child could see what im talkin about. But i try to remember. Im arguing this simple point with the same guy that has an entire forum of different people thinking he's a liar and a fake, and yet he resorts to "youre all haters". you gotta Spurs fan, Clippers fan, Knicks fan, Mavs fan, etc...etc....all saying the same thing about Kobe. And the only ones saying "Kobe is perfect!!" are you guys....Kobe fans.