Author Topic: Francis for Odom?  (Read 1948 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Francis for Odom?
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2006, 01:53:34 PM »
i'll give it to Nik, he knows about bball (unlike some other lakerriders)  but he is laker biased, and he cant deny it caus its true.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2006, 10:26:11 AM »
Not that Odom is better than Francis, but this trade would suck cause Lakers' backcourt is already better than the bigger dudes, so the balance would be completely ass if they did that

True that. But Odom IS better than Francis.
lmao

WTF?  Odom is better then Francis...Francis is a fucking bum these days,you dumbass
lol,whatever you say...its people like you that make everyone question why the fuck fans get to vote for the allstar squads. By the way,you should just tattoo kobe dick on your cheek as much as your on his nuts you fuckin groupie.

LMAO! Are you out of your mind? I don't think there's any GM out there who would currently take Francis over Odom...How much basketball do you watch? LOL.
you laker groupies are hilarious..if francis would ended up in L.A. yall would be jockin as we speak..actin like odom is a fuckin all-star...for real you and mr. i sucked kobe off 81 times should have a sitcom....straight comedy

Are you retarded? Yes, you are... :D

Every Laker fan in the world was against a Francis-for-Odom deal. Now think up something LOGICAL.
I never once said it was a good trade you fuckin hype,When you have Kobe you dont need another sg. I just think its funny how laker groupies build Odom up to something he's not.

Nobody has built him to be something he's not, Laker fans are more critical of Odom than anyone in the league. It's just that his value is  obviously more than Steve Francis'...There's no debate, it's fact. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2006, 10:40:17 AM »
Kobe's happy being surrounded with players who have no confidence, and just like to pass him the ball lol

LMAO. You are an idiot...You really buy into all that hate-media crap? Kobe is happy with winning and winning only. Kobe is a winner at heart and very VERY competitive.

*yawn* and what exactly are YOU buying into with that comment? U obviously dont know the man. When i make an assumption about him based on his actions or attitude...im "buying into something". When u make the assumption that he ONLY wants to win, blah blah blah...then its a fact? LOL right.

Okay. Do you honestly think Kobe would rather average 35 points and not make the playoffs or average 25 points and win a championship? If you pick the first one, I don't even wanna have anything to do with any discussion you're in...That's how ridiculous you sound.

right now he's averaging 35 points a game and they are on the edge of making or missing the playoffs. if he was averaging 25 points/game and they were 4th or 5th in the west...then i would have no argument. as of now, my point is simply that neither one of us knows what he'd RATHER have. Laker fans think Kobe is all about the team, every other NBA fan thinks he's selfish.

LOL...You say you don't know, but I know. I KNOW for a fact...I see in Kobe the same fire and drive to win as I saw in Michael and Magic. I think you are nuts for trying to belittle the best player in the game today and you have yet to realize his greatness...

lol@ you knowing for a fact. This is the difference between a dickrider and a normal person. Neither one of us knows him, yet you think you "know for a fact" how he thinks. This obsession u have is going way too far now NIK. You see in him as much as i see in him. Neither one of us can say we know for sure. U say u see the same drive that Mike and Magic had. I say he doesnt have the same drive to win as he does the drive to be in the spotlight. And im not belittling the best player in the game, im talkin about Kobe. Best scorer in the game, not best player. Two different things. Not sure if u knew this, but there are more aspects to basketball then scoring and highlights.

LMAO. ToNe, I'm sorry, but you're a flat out hater man. I am a fan of the Lakers, I've seen Kobe play for 10 years straight, I grew up watching him, OF COURSE I know what his motivations for the team are...Nobody would ever be on Kobe's status if they weren't all about winning. That's what it takes to be considered one of the greatest, you HAVE to be a winner at heart...Why you're tryna discredit that and bring Kobe down in a "Francis for Odom" thread is beyond me. It's nothing more than the hatred you have for Kobe coming out...You know it, you know you get mad when you see him in commercials, on the sideline at the all-star game, Laker games, whatever it may be...you simply don't like the man, saying his name leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. If Kobe wasn't a Laker, I would probably never have been this much of a fan...If anything, call me a LAKER dick-rider, but, man, there's no denying it, you've shown to be nothing more than a KOBE hater...:nawty:

whats funny is how u can say you are a fan of the Lakers, a fan of Kobe, youve been watching him for 10 years...yet, you dont notice how that would make your opinions just a LITTLE bit biased? lol. How stupid is that? You think that everyone elses opinions about Kobe are based on hate. Yet you have people who are fans of all different teams, from all different parts of the country, who dont even know eachother, and still have the same opinion about Kobe. But you think we are all haters lol. At the same time, the only people on here siding with Kobe......Kobe fans. Do u see? I really cant spell it out any more simple NIK? A child could see what im talkin about. But i try to remember. Im arguing this simple point with the same guy that has an entire forum of different people thinking he's a liar and a fake, and yet he resorts to "youre all haters". you gotta Spurs fan, Clippers fan, Knicks fan, Mavs fan, etc...etc....all saying the same thing about Kobe. And the only ones saying "Kobe is perfect!!" are you guys....Kobe fans.

I never said my opinions wouldn't be slightly biased towards the Lakers, but I still think everything I say is completely logical, that's because I analyze shit and think about it before I speak on it...I don't think EVERYONES opinion on Kobe is based on hate, but you have to admit, he is the absolute most hated superstar in the league. Also, show me where EVERYONE says Kobe would rather score points than win? Everywhere I turn, I've heard the complete opposite, that Kobe was all about winning, that he has that same fire Jordan had, that he's SOOOO competitive...Announcers, analysts, EVERYWHERE. Only a very select few would say something as dumb as "Kobe cares more about points" when it's obvious to the world that wins are WAY more important to him. Have you watched the last 10 games, how he's deferred to his teammates early in the game? He's mixing things up, obviously, if not he wouldn't be averaging around 9 assists in the Lakers' last few games...Almost everyone thinks Kobe is great, MVP, about winning, etc. You're the one going against the grain, man, not me, don't try to twist shit around...LOL. And now you bring up the fact that I've been the most hated on here for years. Don't tell me you take polls like that on WCC seriously. "Is NIK a fake?". Easy to say yes when you don't actually know me...Let me end this with saying Kobe is not perfect, I never said so, it's just that people like you try everything they can to make him seem as far from perfect as possible...PeACe

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2006, 05:45:26 PM »
There is a lot of blind hating going on in this thread. To say that Kobe cares more about stats than winning is patently absurd.

The thing about Laker haters is that they're obsessed with the Lakers, more than Laker fans actually. It's kind of like a jilted lover that stalks his ex for years and years, singing oldies in her front yard. It's pathetic and amusing at the same time.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

acbaylove

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2006, 05:56:53 PM »
Not that Odom is better than Francis, but this trade would suck cause Lakers' backcourt is already better than the bigger dudes, so the balance would be completely ass if they did that

True that. But Odom IS better than Francis.
lmao

WTF?  Odom is better then Francis...Francis is a fucking bum these days,you dumbass
lol,whatever you say...its people like you that make everyone question why the fuck fans get to vote for the allstar squads. By the way,you should just tattoo kobe dick on your cheek as much as your on his nuts you fuckin groupie.

LMAO! Are you out of your mind? I don't think there's any GM out there who would currently take Francis over Odom...How much basketball do you watch? LOL.
you laker groupies are hilarious..if francis would ended up in L.A. yall would be jockin as we speak..actin like odom is a fuckin all-star...for real you and mr. i sucked kobe off 81 times should have a sitcom....straight comedy

Are you retarded? Yes, you are... :D

Every Laker fan in the world was against a Francis-for-Odom deal. Now think up something LOGICAL.
I never once said it was a good trade you fuckin hype,When you have Kobe you dont need another sg. I just think its funny how laker groupies build Odom up to something he's not.

Everything started from my post? Ok. I'm the last guy in this board you could call an Odom dickrider. But God damn he IS better than Francis. End of discussion.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2006, 06:02:24 PM »
Odom is better than Francis, I agree with that. Francis' game has fallen off and he's a team cancer.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2006, 11:13:10 PM »
There is a lot of blind hating going on in this thread. To say that Kobe cares more about stats than winning is patently absurd.

what u dont understand is, i say the things i say for a reason. the reason is, to prove how silly the Kobe dickriders sound. You guys can say that negative assumptions about Kobe are "blind hating". But dont see that positive assumptions from you guys are "blind dickriding". If you want to say that people cant make assumptions period, without knowing him...thats fine. I agree. But dont ONLY say that assumptions are wrong, when they come from non Kobe fans. None of us know him personally, onbviously. So in that case, all of our assumptions are wrong. If u guys just quit being so biased, none of these arguments would be happening.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2006, 11:18:55 AM »

what u dont understand is, i say the things i say for a reason. the reason is, to prove how silly the Kobe dickriders sound. You guys can say that negative assumptions about Kobe are "blind hating". But dont see that positive assumptions from you guys are "blind dickriding". If you want to say that people cant make assumptions period, without knowing him...thats fine. I agree. But dont ONLY say that assumptions are wrong, when they come from non Kobe fans. None of us know him personally, onbviously. So in that case, all of our assumptions are wrong. If u guys just quit being so biased, none of these arguments would be happening.

You act like we have to know him personally to know what he's about...Kobe makes it known to the Laker fans (and even to the world) what he's all about...That's simply winning. Your assumptions that he's all about stats would sound ridiculous to almost anyone in the basketball world. And it's obvious that you hate on Kobe, cuz anytime someone says something negetive about him or his game, we can count on you to be the first to agree. Anytime someone says something positive, we can count on you to be the first to disagree...You don't do that with LeBron, Wade, T-Mac, ANYONE. Only Kobe/Lakers. I much rather be a "dick-rider" (what you call a loyal fan) than a fuckin' hater...Just post about Duncan, post about the Spurs and their wins, don't post your absurd ideas about Kobe faking injuries, Kobe wanting to score more than to win, etc...It seems like 90% of your posts in this section are Kobe/Laker related, and we all know they're not positive thoughts...You gotta see what we're saying, man...PeACe

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2006, 03:38:30 PM »

I'm far from a Kobe dickrider, I'll make criticisms when needed, such as my concern over the other guys taking a backseat when Kobe goes on his scoring binges, such as the 81 performance, and Kobe's shooting spree earlier in the season, etc. I've made critical comments about Kobe on ths board before. Still, some of the criticism is without merit. To say that Kobe doesn't care about winning, which is something you've implied in your posts is not true and yes it's blind hating and there's no way anyone could come up with enough evidence to dispute that. There's no one on the Lakers team that plays harder and with more passion than Kobe and to say he doesn't care about winning and just false, period and yes, I will defend him on that point.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels