Author Topic: Religious Profiling I Encountered Tonight...  (Read 1989 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Religious Profiling I Encountered Tonight...
« on: February 20, 2006, 11:53:02 PM »
Check this out.. it went down like this...

My wife and I were at the bookstore Barnes and Noble.  We were sitting down reading some books, when my wife got up to go look for another book.  On her way back to where we were sitting, a man, in the aisle next to me, stopped her, and from my chair I could hear their conversation...

First he asked my wife some basic questions, like was she a Muslim, what mosque does she attend, so on and so forth.  Then he asked her what the difference was between Islam and Christianity.  And she said something about in Islam we only have messengers, but we they are not partners of God.  He took issue with this, and he went to go get a Qu'ran because he thought the Qu'ran said Muhammad was a vessel of God or something like that.

So then my wife comes and sits back down next to me.  The guy comes back, and when he comes around the corner and see's me there sitting next to my wife, he is suprised, and dissapointed.

He continues to look through the Qu'ran but can't find what he was looking for because it didn't exist.

I invite him kindly to have a seat and talk to us, but he refuses to sit down.  So I get up out of my chair and try to sit at a chair closer to him so we can communicate.  He then sits next to my wife in the chair that I was sitting in.

We discuss back and forth in relation about Satan, and I show him a few verses in the Qu'ran regarding Satan.  He starts to warm up to me, but then it's like he remembered "Ohh I'm supposed to hate these people."  So then he changes the subject and talks about women being oppressed, but my wife handled that question.

He says something about all religion being based on faith.  I responded him that my religion is based upon worshipping the Creator of the Universe, and that it is a matter of knowledge and conviction.  Anyway, he got really mad at this point and started yelling out loud, "Jesus is God", "Jesus is God".

Anyway, apparantly this whole time these little girls and their mother were sitting on the other side of the room, eyesdropping.  Next thing I know a cop comes around the corner with his hand on a gun.  When he see's us, he let's go of the gun, and his tension is immediately alleviated.  He then addresses me saying, "Ohhh, hey sorry, I got a call that a guy fitting your description (thobe, black jacket, and kufi) was drunk and harrasing other customers."  I was just suprised so I asked him if he was kidding, and he felt embarrased and he walked away shortly thereafter.

Anyway, I tried to finish my conversation with this Christian guy.  He told me that he also believed that God was one, and I told him then why do you have the trinity (dividing God into three).  He also told me that Jesus was God, and I told him that God doesn't have to go to the bathroom, I told him that got is the Creator and he doesn't exist inside his creation.  He got angry again at this point, so I decided to get up and buy him a drink (a lemonade) to calm him down.  He refused my drink and said he wouldn't except my pity (whatever that means).

He then said that he could tell I was a good person, and that he thought I was a person of God.  But then, like before, he remembered in his head 'ohh yeah, I'm supposed to hate these people.'

So next he questions me, saying things like, "Do you love your religion so much you would kill someone.  Is it true that your God tells you to kill people?"  I explained that in the Qu'ran Allah teaches self-defense, and that Allah gives us the permission to fight against oppression.  Check this out... just shortly after questioning me upon violence, he then gets so angry, he says, "You better be careful, because you are sitting in between America and Russia and we are 2 billion and you are 1 billion and we have the power to destroy all of you, you better watch out, we are going to nuclear bomb the crap out of all of you!!"

-I told him he had it all wrong, and I told him calm down, and asked him again to come sit next to me.  The store was closing, my wife was getting irratated so she got up to leave, this man went walking off yelling something about Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... my wife and I walked out and saw a couple of police cars right outside.  We went to are car and went home.  In the car, my wife and I thought we suspected the woman with her kids for calling the cops on us, because the media has trained them to be suspicious and paranoid of Muslims.  We also thought that the cop made up the part about me being drunk, just to justify his religious profiling.     

« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 12:02:01 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

Re: Religious Profiling I Encountered Tonight...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 03:12:33 AM »
^ thats pretty fucked you got snitched on for nothin...

but i dont understand why you would have sat next to him when he declined your invitation ?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 05:20:25 AM »
You got the best of both worlds.. muslims accept you and christians don't arrest you.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 06:54:15 AM »
if this story is true, and not exaggerated at all, u can tell the guy u were talkin to was a little mentaliy unstable lol.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 12:13:15 PM »
if this story is true, and not exaggerated at all, u can tell the guy u were talkin to was a little mentaliy unstable lol.

Probably.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 12:37:45 PM »
barnes and noble is dope. nice story, and im sorry that you encountered like that, im sure theres a peaceful nice christian out there, who got encountered and offended by some radical muslim.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 02:59:24 PM »
barnes and noble is dope. nice story, and im sorry that you encountered like that, im sure theres a peaceful nice christian out there, who got encountered and offended by some radical muslim.

Yah, the Christian usually ends up getting beheaded. Infinite should consider himself lucky.....

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 05:11:30 PM »

Yah, the Christian usually ends up getting beheaded. Infinite should consider himself lucky.....

Compare the number of Christians beheaded to the number of Muslims bombed on in Iraq.

I don't understand how people can have this assumption that an American life is more valuable than an Iraqi one... if an Iraqi beheads an American, it's cruel, savage, etc... but if an American kills an entire Iraqi family, it's "collateral damage/understandable casualty of war"
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 05:34:37 PM »

Compare the number of Christians beheaded to the number of Muslims bombed on in Iraq.

No 1s life is more important than another even if its christian or muslim. People believe in diffrent things and i respect anyone with religion even if i dont believe in the same religion as them. Not all christians are like that and its a shame u had 2 encounter something like that.

I don't understand how people can have this assumption that an American life is more valuable than an Iraqi one... if an Iraqi beheads an American, it's cruel, savage, etc... but if an American kills an entire Iraqi family, it's "collateral damage/understandable casualty of war"

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 05:45:26 PM »

The difference is pretty clear.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 06:24:52 PM »

You're right... the fact that innocent people die doesn't matter... what matters is the manner in which they're killed.

Western government sponsored bombs = CIVILIZED
Beheading = SAVAGE
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 06:44:55 PM »
i got 20 dollars that the dude infinite encountered was one of those whtie people, i don't know what the "global" words for it is, but around here, we call them peckerwoods....they're not really rednecks but they have that kinda retarded mentality

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 06:47:04 PM »
i got 20 dollars that the dude infinite encountered was one of those whtie people, i don't know what the "global" words for it is, but around here, we call them peckerwoods....they're not really rednecks but they have that kinda retarded mentality

don't worry man, i've encountered dudes like that before, according to one dude i'm going to hell because i'm sacreligious for having religious tattoos

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2006, 06:51:45 PM »

The fuck are you talking about? Please explain, how the Iraqi lives are less valuable and are justified deaths?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2006, 07:39:04 PM »
The fuck are you talking about? Please explain, how the Iraqi lives are less valuable and are justified deaths?

I'm not talking about the lives of the casualties.