Author Topic: Anyone catch Raw last night?  (Read 1077 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: Anyone catch Raw last night?
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2006, 10:53:02 PM »
I still disagree with you 'she got into wrestling to get into acting'.  Where do you get that from?  Do you not remember when she got into wrestling?  It had nothing to do with acting.  You're 'acting' like you don't remember things that happened 6 or 7 years ago.  She didn't start this  last year... and she didn't sign on to be a wrestler.  Since both of those are facts; how can you just ignore them, and continue to claim that she started wrestling to act?  Also, your continued reliance on internet tabloid newsites doesn't impress me, how intelligent does someone have to be to make up a rumour that she's going to quit?  That's the first easy thing that pops to mind when you see her having success outside of wrestling, which leads me to believe that it's probably not true. 

She entered the Nitro Girl contest becauase it had to do with dancing & not wrestling. In every interview were she talked about how she got into wrestling; she has said it was because she wanted to dance more (being  Nitro Girl, all she would do pretty much is dance). She has never said that she signed up for the Nirto Girl contest because she had an interest in wrestling. That last thing I quote is by Buzz Bellicose, who's pretty credible source & most of the stuff he has said have turned out to be true. So for you to say he's just making up the points that are being used which points to Stacy (& Torrie) getting into the wrestling business as a way to get ino acting is just stupid. You have to look at the crediblity of guys like Dave Meltzer & Buzz Bellicose befofre compeltely dismissing what they report. Most of the stuff that they report turns out to be correct. Dave Meltzer & Buzz Bellicose are to wrestling like John Clayton, Peter King, & Chris Mortenson are to the NFL. I guess you won't be believing a report from those guys either. Her contract is coming to an end in a couple of months, so it's becoming obvious that she won't resign with the WWE. Also critizing HHH is a pretty good sign that you don't plan on being in the WWE much longer.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 11:08:21 PM by Perfection »