Author Topic: Question about Crooked I's "Untouchable" album....  (Read 380 times)

JohnnyL

Question about Crooked I's "Untouchable" album....
« on: February 21, 2006, 12:33:29 PM »
  Can anyone tell me which tracks from Crooked I's "Untouchable" album on Deathrow Records have leaked or been released?  For that matter, does anyone know which Crooked I tracks have leaked or been released from the "Say Hi To the Bad Guy" album that Daz was going to relased on DPG records?  I remember back in the day, Daz had a tracklist posted up for it.  I assume that this project has since been scrapped, but maybe someone can clear that up for me too.  Thanks.

Intriago33

Re: Question about Crooked I's "Untouchable" album....
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 12:57:59 PM »
tracks from untouchable that have been released online, wether there good quality, tagged or whatever:

- Nobody Understands Me
- Crook In Me (Ft. Nate Dogg)
- Crooks N Doggs (Ft. Snoop Dogg)
- Livin In Tha Hood
- Cold Game (SNIPPET)
- Niggaz Got Game
- You Ain't The Homie (Ft. Daz and Kurupt)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 03:25:10 PM »
tracks from untouchable that have been released online, wether there good quality, tagged or whatever:

- Nobody Understands Me
- Crook In Me (Ft. Nate Dogg)
- Crooks N Doggs (Ft. Snoop Dogg)
- Livin In Tha Hood
- Cold Game (SNIPPET)
- Niggaz Got Game
- You Ain't The Homie (Ft. Daz and Kurupt)

none of those were supposed to be on the album.  Here are the tracks that I have that have been leaked that were supposed to be on the "Untouchable" album:

"G'd up and banged out"
"Dollaz in my hand"
"I love the ghetto to death"

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 03:37:59 PM »
LMAO!!!!

niggaz got game & nobody understands me is pre DeathRow material they wuz recorded way before he signed with Suge  :o  ;)

JohnnyL

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 04:16:22 PM »
 Thanks for the responses I've gotten so far.  Can someone clarify which ones went with which album?  I'm pretty sure "Crook In Me" was actually from before Death Row records, but was going to be released on the DPG Recordz version of "Say Hi To The Bad Guy."  Is that correct?  Also, what about the track "Crook Show?"  Has the full version ever leaked?  I have on that has Bizzy Bone on it, but I think it's just a blend.  Same question goes for "Bang on Em"  I have a remix that has a rock type of beat, but has the original ever leaked or been released?

JohnnyL

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 11:01:13 AM »
 Alright.  I did some more checking on my own, and here is what I was able to find out.

DPG Recordz presents "Say Hi to the Bad Guy Volume 1: Special Edition"

01. Nobody Understands Me*
02. Crook In Me Feat. Nate Dogg*
03. Titties N Ass
04. Crooks N Doggs Feat. Snoop Dogg*
05. Gangstas Ride
06. Knock Knock Knock
07. Young Ryda
08. I Ain't The One
09. Livin In Tha Hood*
10. Ain't Lovin No Rat
11. Cold Game
12. Niggaz Got Game
13. You Ain't The Homie Feat. Daz and Kurupt*

*released/leaked

Death Row Records presents Untouchable (track sequence is almost definately incorrect)

1.Untouchable Intro
2. Crook Show**
3. Bang on 'Em**
4. Gangstaology*
5. Dollaz in My Hand**
6. I Love the Ghetto to Death**
7. G'd Up and Banged Out
8. Untouchable
9. Raw Dogs
10. Middle Finger Music

*released/leaked
**alternate versions released/leaked

That's all that I was able to find.  If anyone has any corrections or additions, please feel free to respond to this, as some of my information my be incorrect.  I know there are a few people who have actually heard the "Untouchable" album, so maybe they could provide the names of some of the other tracks.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 12:37:44 PM by JohnnyL »

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 07:19:48 PM »
There's a snippet in the following mp3 (@1:52 mins) of the track that, I believe, was supposed to be the first single:

http://rapidshare.de/files/14235470/Death_Row_Records_The_Saga_Continues.mp3.html

JohnnyL

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 08:15:11 PM »
 Interesting find.  It appears to be the original version of "Dollaz In My Hand."  At least, I think it is a little different than the released version, but it sounds awfully close, so I'm not 100% certain.  But, I think there are minor differences.  Maybe someone else knows for sure.