Author Topic: Orlando sends Steve Francis to New York  (Read 1124 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Orlando sends Steve Francis to New York
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2006, 11:50:21 AM »
Why do people still discuss basketball with NIK.  He dont kno the first thing about basketball other then going on espn.com and reading stats.

Good one. ;)

herpes

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2006, 12:09:09 PM »
Why do people still discuss basketball with NIK.  He dont kno the first thing about basketball other then going on espn.com and reading stats.

Good one. ;)
you dont, you get sonned every which fuckin way and when you have no arguments you resort to calling people hater's or morons.  Whats the point of discussing basketball with you.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2006, 01:20:19 PM »
^^speaking the truth

that deserves a  :raisetheroof:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2006, 01:43:28 PM »

Good one. ;)
you dont, you get sonned every which fuckin way and when you have no arguments you resort to calling people hater's or morons.  Whats the point of discussing basketball with you.

LOL. The last time I visted espn.com was over a year ago. I don't know where you came with that one from...I always have great arguments, I break down how I feel on a team, player, trade, etc. in detail, something you've never done on this board. LOL. Like I said, I have no idea where that came from, especially coming from you, who RARELY posts about basketball on this board... ::)

BadBoyKILLA333

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2006, 08:00:06 PM »
i really can't complain about the move the Knicks just made, this is a fuckin steal if ive ever heard of one

Ariza/Penny for Francis?? thats insane... i hope shit gets better caus it cant get any worse

yup it definetly is im a knicks fan 2 and when i heard about this trade and who they gave up 4 francis i couldnt believe it

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2006, 08:07:56 PM »
props 4 admittin bein a knicks fan altho it'll prob be taken away by some kobe rider  :scarface:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2006, 12:00:26 AM »
in reference to all the pippen comments. i dont think he's being a "hater", from what i've read he gives Kobe his props. "I would say Kobe is the most polished of all of them as far as being able to handle the ball and create his own shot and opportunity" (doesnt sound like hatin to me) BUT THEN AGAIN he is the same guy who said this about Kobe after getting accidently elbowed by Sheed in the 2001 playoffs:

"He's got bruised ribs? Which side? Aww, he's trying to be like Mike," Pippen said, referring to former teammate Michael Jordan's effort in Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals against Utah, when he scored 38 points for the Chicago Bulls despite battling food poisoning.

"He wanted to come out and have a heroic performance after saying he had bruised ribs," Pippen said. "It didn't look like he had bruised ribs. He didn't find a shot he didn't like. He wasn't hurt that bad."

Bryant, who has often expressed deep respect for Pippen, admitted he was disappointed by the remarks, but said he realized his opponent was probably just trying to get into his head.
--courtesy of espn.com

I believe the Pippen blog Nik's talking about Pippen "hating" is this one...... http://www.nba.com/blog/blog30.html

i understand what Pip was sayin about the "bruised ribs" tho. Ive always seen Kobe do that. To the Kobe fans he's a hero. Maybe he just has an extremely low tolerance for pain. But he seems to agonize over every injury no matter how big or small it is. And limps around on D, or in the middle of the court like he's dying...and looks like he's 100% on offense.

LMFAO!!!!! You've gotta be kidding me if you say you're not the biggest Kobe hater of all time. Pippen KNOWS he was hating on Kobe to get into his head during that series, and you go along with it. Kobe had bruised ribs, the elbow into his ribs was SHOWN, wtf? Kobe has played with injuries that would have you lying in a hospital bed...You seriously need to take a look at yourself. I've never seen Kobe limp around on D, or act seriously hurt in the duration of a game like some players have...You need to check yaself, you are the perfect example of a MAD-style hater. Honestly, is there any way to argue that? I don't think so... :-X

I didnt say he didnt have an injury dummy. i said i understand the point that Kobe does overexaggerate his injuries. Ive never seen somebody draw SO much attention to every little scrape they get on the court as Kobe does. Your only comeback when ANYone says something negative about Kobe is "youre a hater". Do u know how stupid u sound everytime u call someone a hater on here now NIK? Everyone knows thats just your way of thinking. Everyone who has anything negative to say about Kobe is a "hater". Anyone who says something negative about you, is a "hater". lol. You need to check the definition of a "hater" before you call someone it. BTW, kobe has played with injuries that would have you lying in a hospital bed. LOL!!! Youve cemented your place as the second biggest (behind you know who) Kobe dickrider on the forum.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2006, 12:01:47 AM »

Thank You Messier  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2006, 10:01:27 AM »
in reference to all the pippen comments. i dont think he's being a "hater", from what i've read he gives Kobe his props. "I would say Kobe is the most polished of all of them as far as being able to handle the ball and create his own shot and opportunity" (doesnt sound like hatin to me) BUT THEN AGAIN he is the same guy who said this about Kobe after getting accidently elbowed by Sheed in the 2001 playoffs:

"He's got bruised ribs? Which side? Aww, he's trying to be like Mike," Pippen said, referring to former teammate Michael Jordan's effort in Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals against Utah, when he scored 38 points for the Chicago Bulls despite battling food poisoning.

"He wanted to come out and have a heroic performance after saying he had bruised ribs," Pippen said. "It didn't look like he had bruised ribs. He didn't find a shot he didn't like. He wasn't hurt that bad."

Bryant, who has often expressed deep respect for Pippen, admitted he was disappointed by the remarks, but said he realized his opponent was probably just trying to get into his head.
--courtesy of espn.com

I believe the Pippen blog Nik's talking about Pippen "hating" is this one...... http://www.nba.com/blog/blog30.html

i understand what Pip was sayin about the "bruised ribs" tho. Ive always seen Kobe do that. To the Kobe fans he's a hero. Maybe he just has an extremely low tolerance for pain. But he seems to agonize over every injury no matter how big or small it is. And limps around on D, or in the middle of the court like he's dying...and looks like he's 100% on offense.

LMFAO!!!!! You've gotta be kidding me if you say you're not the biggest Kobe hater of all time. Pippen KNOWS he was hating on Kobe to get into his head during that series, and you go along with it. Kobe had bruised ribs, the elbow into his ribs was SHOWN, wtf? Kobe has played with injuries that would have you lying in a hospital bed...You seriously need to take a look at yourself. I've never seen Kobe limp around on D, or act seriously hurt in the duration of a game like some players have...You need to check yaself, you are the perfect example of a MAD-style hater. Honestly, is there any way to argue that? I don't think so... :-X

I didnt say he didnt have an injury dummy. i said i understand the point that Kobe does overexaggerate his injuries. Ive never seen somebody draw SO much attention to every little scrape they get on the court as Kobe does. Your only comeback when ANYone says something negative about Kobe is "youre a hater". Do u know how stupid u sound everytime u call someone a hater on here now NIK? Everyone knows thats just your way of thinking. Everyone who has anything negative to say about Kobe is a "hater". Anyone who says something negative about you, is a "hater". lol. You need to check the definition of a "hater" before you call someone it. BTW, kobe has played with injuries that would have you lying in a hospital bed. LOL!!! Youve cemented your place as the second biggest (behind you know who) Kobe dickrider on the forum.

LOL. See, the thing is, not everyone is a hater. Only you are a Kobe hater. Had I been naming people Kobe haters left and right, it would be something else. But out of this board, and probably out of a good portion of people I've met, nobody, and I mean NOBODY hates on Kobe as blatantly as you...EVERY time someone says something negetive about Kobe, whether it's on this board, or in a journal  entry, I can count on you being the first to agree. Every time someone says that a player is better than Kobe, you're the first to come up in here and defend the opposing player and you start making up reasons as to why Kobe isn't as good as everyone says...LOL...I don't think it's too hard to see...And with WCC, that's a whole nother story. LMAO. How can you even say I'm not the most hated on here?...It's like I'm the Kobe of this place...LOL. There's nothing to argue about, I'm obviously not a Kobe dickrider, I'm a Laker fan and your defense against being called a hater is shielding yourself with the word dickrider... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2006, 10:03:08 AM »

Thank You Messier  ;)

Tom is just mad cuz I said something he didn't like about his precious Scottie Pippen. LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2006, 02:28:23 PM »
MDoggs dreams are squashed. LOL. Penny was waived a few days back... :-X

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2006, 05:24:25 PM »

I didnt say he didnt have an injury dummy. i said i understand the point that Kobe does overexaggerate his injuries. Ive never seen somebody draw SO much attention to every little scrape they get on the court as Kobe does.

Overexaggerate injuries? Are you kidding me? Come on. If anyone wants to make a claim like that, give some evidence. I guess Jordan "overexaggerated" his flu symptoms against the Jazz in '98. I guess Isaih Thomas "overexaggerated" his sprained ankle against the Lakers in '88. I guess Kobe also pretended to have food poisoning against the Kings in '02.

Give me a break.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

herpes

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2006, 07:19:11 PM »

Thank You Messier  ;)

Tom is just mad cuz I said something he didn't like about his precious Scottie Pippen. LMAO.
No not really, i was going post it in the kwame brown thread but i thought better of it.  But i guess i just got tired of you thinking your a know it all on basketball when you know jack shit about the sport.  Thats why i dont really bother discussing basketball here anymore.  Along time ago i used to discuss bball but whats the point now when you come here and act like a spoiled little kid when someone doesnt agree with you or in your case when 95% of the board dont agree with you on basketball.  And also having to deal with addicted to beef.  Whats the point.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2006, 08:39:56 PM »

I didnt say he didnt have an injury dummy. i said i understand the point that Kobe does overexaggerate his injuries. Ive never seen somebody draw SO much attention to every little scrape they get on the court as Kobe does.

LMAO  gawdamn you're one ignorant nigga...what a dumbass...And then you wonder why your karma is low,I never heard someone say SO MUCH DUMB shit like YOU.  you don't even deserve to be an NBA fan/have an opinion..just delete your account and kill yourself.

everyone knows kobe plays through injureys,theirs no one tougher then kobe....now your boy shaq,,that guy milks injurey's...

"blaming staff members for not overdramatizing your injuries so that you avoid blame for your lack of conditioning." - Kobe on Fatboy
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 08:54:42 PM by K.B. Mr.81 »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2006, 09:25:55 PM »

everyone knows kobe plays through injureys,theirs no one tougher then kobe

FIRST & FOREMOST get this str8 right now. i'm not sayin Kobe hasnt had his share of injuries..a lot of NBA players have, but to say there is nobody tougher? you're goin too far with your narrow-mindedness.

Jerry Sloan - Played with a variety of broken bones, including two broken ribs, and never complained

Ron Boone - Played in 1,041 consecutive games in the NBA and ABA. Kept the streak going by playing the first month of the 1978-79 season wearing a mask to protect a broken nose

Isiah Thomas - Scored a record 25 points in the third period of Game 6 of the 1988 NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers despite a severely sprained right ankle. Finished the game with 43 points

Michael Jordan - Despite battling stomach flu, scored 38 against Utah in Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals. Played all 82 games nine times in his 15-year career, including his final season at 40.

John Stockton - Missed only 22 games in 19 years and played all 82 games 17 times. Didn't miss a game during 1996-97 despite not being able to bend his right (shooting) elbow most of the time, an injury that required offseason surgery.

But the most well-known as the NBA's tough guy...Allen Iverson...i don't even hafta explain the amount of times that kid has been knocked down and around OR the numerous times he's played with injuries

Quit it with this "Kobe is the greatest, he's perfect, oh almighty Kobe there is none tougher nor better  :tosser:"

We all know (NBA fans) that Kobe is an amazingly talented player but you're takin it waaaaaaaay too far with this bullshit & personally, i can't take it ne more, everything you say that is NBA related hasta reinforce your biased idea that Kobe is god

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8