Author Topic: Orlando sends Steve Francis to New York  (Read 1127 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Orlando sends Steve Francis to New York
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2006, 09:39:31 PM »
Kobe played with a fucked up ankle in game 5 of 2000 NBA Finals...he had a GREAT 2nd half/OT..nba.com had it in there top 10 as one of the most incredible performances in NBA Finals history..

And i gotta agree that AI probably is the Toughest S.O.B in the League..all i'm saying is that Teeray is a dumbass for saying what he said...he is clearly a butt-hurt spurs fan..it's time for that faggot to move on.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2006, 09:47:07 PM »
see man, you're a biased laker fan. you can't deny it. don't try to make me look stupid because i just come back and disprove anything you try to say. even nik knows he's a bit biased towards the Lakers but at least he can come up with proof/educated predictions...you my friend, are just trying to hate on any1 that isn't rooting for the Lakers

and for the record, i don't agree with tone's assessment that Kobe overexaggerates his injuries, but i do believe he might exaggerate his injury that might've occured on the court to trick the other team into thinking he's not 100% therefor they sleep on him a bit. A lot of NBA players can do it, if i act like i'm hurt and it'll make my defender ease up on me a bit, HELL YEAH im gna act that i'm hurt...anythin to get an edge over the other team

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2006, 09:55:52 PM »
oh yeah and i don't wanna add any insult to injury but i tried lookin up the greatest finals performances and they had no mention of Kobe in 2000

here's the source: http://www.nba.com/finals2004/greatest_finals_performances.html

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2006, 11:06:06 AM »
Why do people still discuss basketball with NIK.  He dont kno the first thing about basketball other then going on espn.com and reading stats.

Thank You Messier  ;)

Tom is just mad cuz I said something he didn't like about his precious Scottie Pippen. LMAO.
No not really, i was going post it in the kwame brown thread but i thought better of it.  But i guess i just got tired of you thinking your a know it all on basketball when you know jack shit about the sport.  Thats why i dont really bother discussing basketball here anymore.  Along time ago i used to discuss bball but whats the point now when you come here and act like a spoiled little kid when someone doesnt agree with you or in your case when 95% of the board dont agree with you on basketball.  And also having to deal with addicted to beef.  Whats the point.

You have nothing to back your claims...Everything I've said regarding basketball on WCC has been accurate. How does someone not know "jack-shit about the sport" when that's the only thing they watch on TV, it's the main thing they discuss online, and they've been on hundreds of organized teams playing their whole life. I would smash on you, homie...And I act spoiled? LMAO! How can you act spoiled in basketball discussion...I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by dissing your little Scottie Pippen...LOL. You probably don't even watch games, nothing in this section has indicated you do... ::)

herpes

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2006, 12:09:11 PM »
Why do people still discuss basketball with NIK.  He dont kno the first thing about basketball other then going on espn.com and reading stats.

Thank You Messier  ;)

Tom is just mad cuz I said something he didn't like about his precious Scottie Pippen. LMAO.
No not really, i was going post it in the kwame brown thread but i thought better of it.  But i guess i just got tired of you thinking your a know it all on basketball when you know jack shit about the sport.  Thats why i dont really bother discussing basketball here anymore.  Along time ago i used to discuss bball but whats the point now when you come here and act like a spoiled little kid when someone doesnt agree with you or in your case when 95% of the board dont agree with you on basketball.  And also having to deal with addicted to beef.  Whats the point.

You have nothing to back your claims...Everything I've said regarding basketball on WCC has been accurate. How does someone not know "jack-shit about the sport" when that's the only thing they watch on TV, it's the main thing they discuss online, and they've been on hundreds of organized teams playing their whole life. I would smash on you, homie...And I act spoiled? LMAO! How can you act spoiled in basketball discussion...I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by dissing your little Scottie Pippen...LOL. You probably don't even watch games, nothing in this section has indicated you do... ::)

ok believe what you want to believe elior, i'll go back to watching basketball with out a unbias mind an you go back to believing its only a matter of time b4 Kwame Brown puts it together.  Werent you the one on the board saying the knicks would win the east lmao.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2006, 12:37:38 PM »

Thank You Messier  ;)

ok believe what you want to believe elior, i'll go back to watching basketball with out a unbias mind an you go back to believing its only a matter of time b4 Kwame Brown puts it together.  Werent you the one on the board saying the knicks would win the east lmao.

I said the Knicks would win the east? Where? I said they'd make the playoffs this year before the season started, that's about it though. They SHOULD be making the playoffs with all the talent they have on that team, and especially with their coach who was supposed to be their "saviour". And anyone who is a fan of a team will be slightly biased towards that team, especially when you grew up watching them...Also, I don't think Kwame Brown will be an elite big anytime soon, however, he is a very serviceable big for us...LOL@you probably also got mad deep down inside when I said Kwame was currently playing better than Chandler in that thread a while ago...Like I said, back your claims. I will smash on you...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2006, 12:51:56 PM »

Thank You Messier  ;)

I said the Knicks would win the east? Where? I said they'd make the playoffs this year before the season started, that's about it though. They SHOULD be making the playoffs with all the talent they have on that team, and especially with their coach who was supposed to be their "saviour". And anyone who is a fan of a team will be slightly biased towards that team, especially when you grew up watching them...Also, I don't think Kwame Brown will be an elite big anytime soon, however, he is a very serviceable big for us...LOL@you probably also got mad deep down inside when I said Kwame was currently playing better than Chandler in that thread a while ago...Like I said, back your claims. I will smash on you...PeACe
actually the chandler thing didnt bother me at all because he has been a huge disapointment this year.  He started carrying over from what he was doing last season and then hit a wall but thatwas due to injuries.  If you look at the past month Tyson has been averaging almost 12-13 boards a game.  As much as Tyson has been a disapointment, hes still better then Kwame atleast Tyson plays defense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2006, 01:05:07 PM »

Thank You Messier  ;)

actually the chandler thing didnt bother me at all because he has been a huge disapointment this year.  He started carrying over from what he was doing last season and then hit a wall but thatwas due to injuries.  If you look at the past month Tyson has been averaging almost 12-13 boards a game.  As much as Tyson has been a disapointment, hes still better then Kwame atleast Tyson plays defense.

At least Tyson plays defense? LMFAO. With that statement, you just proved how little you know. The only reason the Lakers keep Kwame on the court is for his defensive presence. Because his physical ability allows him to guard the elite bigs of the league, he does it REALLY well....If it wasn't for Kwame being our best defender at the 4, do you honestly think he'd still be in the starting line-up? I like Chandler, he's an LA guy...But your "at least Tyson plays defense" comment was just funny...PeACe

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2006, 03:29:37 PM »
But the most well-known as the NBA's tough guy...Allen Iverson...i don't even hafta explain the amount of times that kid has been knocked down and around OR the numerous times he's played with injuries

I agree, AI is one tough mufucka, I remember he played with broken bone in his hand during preseason of all times, when he didn't even need to play. Iverson is the toughest dude out there right now, I can't disagree with that. I remember that game when Isaih scored 25 with that ankle injury, that was an awe inspiring performance, even for a Laker fan.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

herpes

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2006, 04:06:35 PM »

Thank You Messier  ;)

At least Tyson plays defense? LMFAO. With that statement, you just proved how little you know. The only reason the Lakers keep Kwame on the court is for his defensive presence. Because his physical ability allows him to guard the elite bigs of the league, he does it REALLY well....If it wasn't for Kwame being our best defender at the 4, do you honestly think he'd still be in the starting line-up? I like Chandler, he's an LA guy...But your "at least Tyson plays defense" comment was just funny...PeACe
ight nik believe what you want.  Defense has never really been a knock on tyson except early in his career.