Author Topic: Lil Jon Has Big Plans For E-40 And The Hyphy Movement  (Read 1049 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: Lil Jon Has Big Plans For E-40 And The Hyphy Movement
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2006, 10:43:14 AM »
you guys keep hating on bay while we shine and you wait for your crooked i albums that are never coming out
the games last album outsold what the bay has sold the past 10 yrs. 

game recognizes the bay and shows respect, thats why he got on tell me when to go remix and started singing about hyphy and ghost riding whips

he also just signed ya boy to the label

A

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2006, 11:23:04 AM »
Im from LA and i be in the bay,So im gonna ignore this internet banging ass faggot talking all that bullshit,nigga aint never poppe dnothing and aint gon pop nothing,Real recognize real and every real nigga know LA is cali,Cali aint shit with out LA,I got peoples from the BAy,But im from LA and when im in the bay niggas know what it is,I tell niggas in the bay that they style is every style mixed up in one,Dred's,gold teath,is that africa and down south shit,That stupid dance yall being doing,Is called clown danceing with a twist,LA been doing that,ghost rideing the whilp,We been rideing with doors open on crenshaw for the longest,THe bay is everybody style mixed up in one,Hyphy is crunk,So im not gonna say fucc the bay,im gonna say fucc everybody that got a promblem with LA,Yall niggas aint clapping shit this way,when im in the bay i a be for sure 2 be lookig 2 catch a nigga that hateing on LA slipping,This LA movement was the first movement comeing out of cali and its about 2 come bacc as soon as yo boy crooked i blow up,We dont need 2 dickride crunk and follow suit 2 blow up,We sticking 2the stript,Real niggas in the bay love La,Fucc yall fake niggas that got something 2 say

If U really be in the Bay then you woulda been seen someone with a gril in they mouth cuz its been in the Bay since the 80's and you say ghost riding the whip been in Crenshaw then why you call it Ghost riding the whip a Bay area term the sideshows is a culture out here its been here for decades if you really was in the bay you would know this

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2006, 11:32:28 AM »
exactly grillz have been in the bay for ages and no one seems to recognize that. go to northern-ridaz.com and watch the black dynasty video for deep east oakland and you will see for yourself. shits been around forever before southern rap was even around

regimemob510

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2006, 12:21:21 PM »
Im from LA and i be in the bay,So im gonna ignore this internet banging ass faggot talking all that bullshit,nigga aint never poppe dnothing and aint gon pop nothing,Real recognize real and every real nigga know LA is cali,Cali aint shit with out LA,I got peoples from the BAy,But im from LA and when im in the bay niggas know what it is,I tell niggas in the bay that they style is every style mixed up in one,Dred's,gold teath,is that africa and down south shit,That stupid dance yall being doing,Is called clown danceing with a twist,LA been doing that,ghost rideing the whilp,We been rideing with doors open on crenshaw for the longest,THe bay is everybody style mixed up in one,Hyphy is crunk,So im not gonna say fucc the bay,im gonna say fucc everybody that got  a promblem with LA,Yall niggas aint clapping shit this way,when im in the bay i a be for sure 2 be lookig 2 catch a nigga that hateing on LA slipping,This LA movement was the first movement comeing out of cali and its about 2 come bacc as soon as yo boy crooked i blow up,We dont need 2 dickride crunk and follow suit 2 blow up,We sticking 2the stript,Real niggas in the bay love La,Fucc yall fake niggas that got something 2 say

fuck you fake ass nigga, why u LA niggas trynna take the bays shine by sayin u did it first.  u niggas didnt do shit first!!!  and come out to the bay and catch a bay nigga slipping, THAT SHIT DONT HAPPEN, wait till u come out here, u wont be goin back.  and LA aint got shit on the bay, our style is just that, our style, we been doin it since the 80s, quit hatin fagget!!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2006, 04:46:06 PM »
Everybody needs to IMMEDIATELY shut the hell up with this Bay vs. L.A. shit. There are always a few individuals on both sides of every situation who end up hypin up the situation to heights that make it seem like the "problem" is much bigger than it really is.

I don't care if 15 L.A. niggs talk shit about The Bay, they still don't represent everybody in L.A., so for anybody to respond on some "fuck LA" type shit already shows their ignorance. And I don't care if 100 niggs from The Bay say L.A. is soft, fake, weak, etc. etc., I'd never say "fuck the Bay, y'all suck, y'all faggs" etc. etc. because most likely, it's only the weak and fake cats who speak negative about an entire city or collection of cities because of things they assume to be true.

So on with the topic..........

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2006, 07:47:26 PM »
i love short i love 40 water.... lil jon holds it down for the vets from the bay, so he cool to me...