Author Topic: Everything NBA Thread  (Read 4362 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Everything NBA Thread
« on: March 02, 2006, 09:52:15 AM »
 :idea:

i thought it would be a good idea to talk about anything NBA in this thread instead of having random threads, i figure it would clean up the sports section a bit. and tonight the Mavs take on the Spurs so i thought it would be a good time to start the thread.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Everything NBA Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 09:58:43 AM »
     Battle 4 Texas

Dallas vs. San Antonio 9:30 ET on TNT tonight

two of the elite teams in the NBA going head to head at the Alamodome in one of the biggest matchups this season

if the Spurs win tonight, they tie for the #1 spot in the Southwest & the Western Conference

Prediction: Winner - ToNe      Loser - 7.........good luck to u both  ;)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 10:04:51 AM »
This could be the game that decides which team wins the WC  :o

well one of the most important games anyways  ;)

shame I cant see it  >:(

dirk should own duncan for the win  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 10:06:21 AM »
you get a prop. Trade to talk about important games, team improvment, players. On tonight game, I gonna say the Mavs . They have improve on defense, and are on a impressive streak. I don't know what to think about the Spurs when it comes to their chances of back to back . It's Duncan worst season (though still a very good one) due to injuries, same goes for Ginobili. Usually Spurs begin to play their best B-Ball in the last 2 months of the regular season (like others NBA Champs) so we'll see but I don't think they'll win again this year. Plus their unbelievable bench deepness hasn't been THAT helpful til now

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 10:09:38 AM »
fuck that , i hate going into thread that are 9 pages long

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 10:12:01 AM »
is that why you hate NIK so much?

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 10:16:07 AM »
     Battle 4 Texas

Prediction: Winner - ToNe      Loser - 7.........good luck to u both  ;)
The pb is that Tone spends more time to hate Kobe and the Lakers than dealing with his favorite team

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 11:27:52 AM »
LOL@"Everything NBA Thread". That's weak. Might as well make an "Everything Video Games Thread" an "Every Movie Thread" and maybe even an "Everything Sports Thread"...Fuck it, scrap the Sports Section all together and make it one big thread...

This wont work out, people wanna see different headlines when they enter the Sport Section, they don't wanna have to look through one big thread...The Laker thread is an exception due to game updates, but even that isn't 100%, cuz we still get new Laker threads almost every day...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 11:30:49 AM »

Actually, no, Jake doesn't hate me...He's one of the few OG's left from this board who still posts here and I'm still cool with...PeACe.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 11:34:50 AM »
chill with the negativity NIK... i dont think anybody wants to start a new thread wen they wanna talk about a specific team, or a game, or anything like that. i try to do somethin that would organize the section up a bit but u hafta discourage it because in ur opinion, its "weak". maybe you and don jacob don't like it...but other than that it looks 2 me like a good idea.

if i wanna talk about the knicks, or the playoffs, injuries. i think it's stupid to create a new thread everytime. this makes it much easier for me, and any1 else that wants to talk about anything non-Laker

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 11:35:57 AM »

Actually, no, Jake doesn't hate me...He's one of the few OG's left from this board who still posts here and I'm still cool with...PeACe.

i was kiddin around...from now on ill just put up *joke* to diffuse further confusion

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2006, 10:23:39 PM »
             Props                                               
Gregg Popovich for #500  8)
Spurs for Winning  :pimp:

Bowen for D'in up Dirk :rubeyes:

TNT for punkin Barkley  :laugh:

ToNe  :cheers:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2006, 10:31:12 PM »
Here are some random pics for y'all......(but really its for me caus i wanna get to 1,000 tonight  :sshh:)

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2006, 10:40:33 PM »
^^^
Mods please delete this thread. Thanks.
:D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2006, 10:51:20 PM »
so it was YOU who gave me that diss to put me @ -15  :'(

i think i mite put that quote in my sig...... :idea: props