Author Topic: Everything NBA Thread  (Read 4359 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Everything NBA Thread
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2006, 01:10:28 PM »

big relief for Alonzo & the Heat. if they're gonna try to dethrone the Pistons, they'll need all the help they can get.

Dethrone the Pistons? That was 2 years ago, buddy...LOL

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2006, 05:44:54 PM »

big relief for Alonzo & the Heat. if they're gonna try to dethrone the Pistons, they'll need all the help they can get.

Dethrone the Pistons? That was 2 years ago, buddy...LOL

dethrone the pistons --------> eastern conference champs

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2006, 06:56:51 PM »
props to charlie vilanueva. dude putr up 48 pts and 9 boards.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2006, 08:56:09 PM »
props to charlie vilanueva. dude putr up 48 pts and 9 boards.

4real..dude went buckwild on the bucks. 20-32 FG

i forgot to post up kirilenko's stats last nite. 15 points 14 rebounds 10 BLOCKS  :o :o :o

AK47 is hella skilled all around and real underrated

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2006, 10:40:35 AM »
Bosh is leaving soon, I can almost assure you that Charlie V. is the face of the Raptors for the future...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2006, 04:56:32 PM »
Bosh aint going anywhere .......He will re-sign this summer.  He is boys with all his teamates and they all get along and have a good relationship together.  Plus, he can get the most money if he stays in Toronto which they are going to offer him this summer.  They will re-sign Mike James this summer too and still be under the cap.  Toronto's future is looking real good right now with Bosh, James and Charlie V.  They will get a top 10 draft pick this year too.  Cant wait to see what the off season brings for the Raptors.

BTW,  IF Toronto cant resign Bosh, it would be a HUGE dissapointment considering they just brought the NBA's GM of the year in Bryan Colangelo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2006, 05:04:05 PM »
^^Nice to see you've avoided the Laker thread since the Lakers have been in the playoffs basically all year long...You still remember the bet, right? Anyways, I'm thinkin' there's a chance Bosh WILL re-sign, but I honestly see him heavily considering LA, especially since he'll shine much brighter over there...Charlie V. is a natural 4, he'll LOVE to take over if Bosh leaves...We'll see though. But I hope you're preparing some nice Canadian chrons for me... 8)

PLANT

« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2006, 05:36:03 PM »
fuck man I havnt forgot, and a bet is a bet......so if the Lakers stay in the top 8 the you will get your Canadian bud..

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2006, 11:33:56 PM »
Melo's been havin a pretty solid season. his team is sittin pretty in the 3rd spot, on top of their division (Hands down shittiest in the west) and he hasn't gotten much attention so i figure i'd post up his stats.

37 mpg, 27 ppg, 48% FG, 5 rpg, 3 apg, 1 spg, 1 bpg

not INCREDIBLE stats, but they're pretty good none the less. 

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2006, 12:45:00 AM »
I would like to see mike James with the Lakers next season....

anyways....LOL @ the Queens losing 5 out of their last 7 games :P

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2006, 05:00:34 PM »
my my my, mr. kirilenko has been throwin a block party all week long

avg 5.4 blocks in the last 5 games  :o :o..sucks 4 him that the jazz can't make the playoffs

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2006, 08:47:22 PM »
Did K.Rush really get release or was that just a april fools joke? :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2006, 09:49:36 AM »
Did K.Rush really get release or was that just a april fools joke? :o

:o :o :o

Before his big injury, he was their FIRST scoring option!!! I guess they want Raymond Felton to get more minutes, he improved a lot in Rush's absence...I just HOPE the Lakers pick Rush up. Even for next year! If we wouldn't have signed Jim Jackson, I'm willing to bet we would have signed Rush as soon as he was waived...Maybe next season though.

wcsoldier

« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2006, 11:28:59 AM »
I'm totally for a Rush return..... a consistent outside threat  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2006, 12:14:12 PM »
I'm totally for a Rush return..... a consistent outside threat  8)

Yup...and still developing as well! Remember those vicious three's vs. the T-Wolves in the western conference finals? Rush was playing like an all-star just before his injury...