Author Topic: Everything NBA Thread  (Read 4363 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: Everything NBA Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 10:55:52 PM »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 10:56:07 PM »
     Battle 4 Texas

Prediction: Winner - ToNe      Loser - 7.........good luck to u both  ;)
The pb is that Tone spends more time to hate Kobe and the Lakers than dealing with his favorite team

u guys are so twisted in the head. i think you honestly believe there are only two types of people....Laker fans, and people who hate the Lakers lol. You dont understand that there are A. Laker fans, B. People who hate the Lakers, and C. (the largest group), people who dont give a shit about them. Just because someone gives negative criticism about the Lakers, doesnt mean they hate them. No more then positive feedback means your dickriding. But you guys dont see that. You think im a hater for saying anything negative, but dont consider yourselves dickriders for saying NOTHING negative. You team has positives AND negatives. Kobe has positives AND negatives. You guys are so obsessed that you NEVER mention the negatives....so SOMEbody has to. How gay would this board be, if it was just 30 Laker fans talking about how much they love Kobe. Would u really like that shit?

As for my team, my team is good. I know they are good, and so does everyone else. Right now i still consider Detroit the best team in the league. I believe by playoff time we can be the best, since we usually go through this same run toward playoff time. But i dont need to come on here and keep tellin yall how good they are, cus their play does that for them. You guys are insecure about your team, so you have to keep pumpin em up as much as possible. Ive never been one to come on here and talk shit about how great my team is, cus it only makes u look stupid. Check back through the pages. I didnt even come on here talkin all kinds of shit when they won the championship unless i was respondin to yall talkin shit...whats the point? I leave that to u guys when u get a win.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 10:57:10 PM »
Ive never been one to come on here and talk shit

with that bein said....

WUSSUP 7??  8) lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 11:38:18 PM »
is that why you hate NIK so much?

i hate NIK? when did i start feeling  this way? ???

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 11:51:36 PM »
is that why you hate NIK so much?

i hate NIK? when did i start feeling  this way? ???

fuck that , i hate going into thread that are 9 pages long

NIK.....9 page long threads....Still dont get it?  :eh:

if not then 4get it caus it's  :sign_offtopic: anyway

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2006, 09:58:38 AM »
     Battle 4 Texas

The pb is that Tone spends more time to hate Kobe and the Lakers than dealing with his favorite team

u guys are so twisted in the head. i think you honestly believe there are only two types of people....Laker fans, and people who hate the Lakers lol. You dont understand that there are A. Laker fans, B. People who hate the Lakers, and C. (the largest group), people who dont give a shit about them. Just because someone gives negative criticism about the Lakers, doesnt mean they hate them. No more then positive feedback means your dickriding. But you guys dont see that. You think im a hater for saying anything negative, but dont consider yourselves dickriders for saying NOTHING negative. You team has positives AND negatives. Kobe has positives AND negatives. You guys are so obsessed that you NEVER mention the negatives....so SOMEbody has to. How gay would this board be, if it was just 30 Laker fans talking about how much they love Kobe. Would u really like that shit?

As for my team, my team is good. I know they are good, and so does everyone else. Right now i still consider Detroit the best team in the league. I believe by playoff time we can be the best, since we usually go through this same run toward playoff time. But i dont need to come on here and keep tellin yall how good they are, cus their play does that for them. You guys are insecure about your team, so you have to keep pumpin em up as much as possible. Ive never been one to come on here and talk shit about how great my team is, cus it only makes u look stupid. Check back through the pages. I didnt even come on here talkin all kinds of shit when they won the championship unless i was respondin to yall talkin shit...whats the point? I leave that to u guys when u get a win.

LOL. People can discuss their teams without "pumpin em up"....You say we only talk about positives. WTF? Show me...I always talk about what the Lakers need to do to improve. Show me where you've said positive things about Kobe and the Lakers...And I dont mean "Oh, yea, Kobe is a good scorer, but...", I mean show me where you've given REAL props, where you haven't entered a Laker thread to do nothing but disagree with props given...PeACe

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2006, 11:12:31 AM »
     Battle 4 Texas

LOL. People can discuss their teams without "pumpin em up"....You say we only talk about positives. WTF? Show me...I always talk about what the Lakers need to do to improve. Show me where you've said positive things about Kobe and the Lakers...And I dont mean "Oh, yea, Kobe is a good scorer, but...", I mean show me where you've given REAL props, where you haven't entered a Laker thread to do nothing but disagree with props given...PeACe

i set up that thread after after they lost to the Jazz, when Kobe was suspended and said how well they played. That they needed to keep going with the better ball movement, even when Kobe returned. ill give it to u, that occasionally youll come up with shit they need to improve on. in your case, maybe i should have said you only talk about KOBES positives. And yeah, u can discuss your team without pumpin em up. But a discussion is a two way conversation. Not just "we're so great, Kobe...i love him so much, we beat ourselves cus we're really better then the teams we lose to...", etc. I guarentee you....if u guys decreased the amount of "dickriding" u do, ud see a decrease in the amount of "hating".

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2006, 01:49:37 PM »
^^ Can you please shut the fuck up?

anyways....i hope the Suns make it to the NBA Finals ..i tried watching that game last night & it was painfull,,no wonder the spurs have the #1 & #2 lowest ratings in NBA Finals History. no one gives a fuck about them...the suns at least are axciting to watch just like the shaq,kobe Lakers

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2006, 01:53:40 PM »
^^ Can you please shut the fuck up?

anyways....i hope the Suns make it to the NBA Finals ..i tried watching that game last night & it was painfull,,no wonder the spurs have the #1 & #2 lowest ratings in NBA Finals History. no one gives a fuck about them...the suns at least are axciting to watch just like the shaq,kobe Lakers

It's not gonna make a difference with the NBA Ratings if either the Suns or Spurs make it.  Now, will YOU please STFU?  You bring absolutely nothing to the basketball discussions, just stupidity and hate. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2006, 02:06:49 PM »
     Battle 4 Texas

i set up that thread after after they lost to the Jazz, when Kobe was suspended and said how well they played. That they needed to keep going with the better ball movement, even when Kobe returned. ill give it to u, that occasionally youll come up with shit they need to improve on. in your case, maybe i should have said you only talk about KOBES positives. And yeah, u can discuss your team without pumpin em up. But a discussion is a two way conversation. Not just "we're so great, Kobe...i love him so much, we beat ourselves cus we're really better then the teams we lose to...", etc. I guarentee you....if u guys decreased the amount of "dickriding" u do, ud see a decrease in the amount of "hating".

LMAO@You pointing out when you said they played well without Kobe, like that's something other than a subliminal shot at him. I also said Kobe should improve his 3 point shot and since then he has. He probably should also shoot less three's and take it to the rim more. Lately he's been passing WAY too much, he needs to attack offensively earlier in the game...How's that? There is no dickriding, you fuck, it's just Laker fans discussing their team/players...Then you always have to jump in and say some dumb shit like "Kobe is all about stats" "Kobe fakes injuries", etc...Just lay back and stop with that shit...If you wanna be taken seriously don't come off as someone who's so passionately hateful towards one team/player so damn much...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2006, 09:26:45 PM »
Fuckin Knicks shuda won again. i was about to have a celebration caus it seems to happen only once a month, but the fuckers lost the game after bein up for the second game in a row. they've played good ball during the last 2 games but they cant close it out...the garden was justified with the fuckin Boo they gave the Knicks after Gordon, Heinrich, & Deng brought the Bulls back to win.

In other NBA news, the Kings are tied with the Jazz in 9th place in the West but im hopin the Rockets can find a way to make the playoffs altho their schedule is tough. Especially with T-Mac goin thru his fiancee's mother passin away and everything that goes with that.

Clips losin to the Jazz right now, they're 1-32 in the Delta Center..but at least they got Corey back from injury.

Phoenix (my favorites to win the West) almost lose to the Magic, but the Matrix & MVP pull it out to win their 9th straight.

Did i miss anything?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2006, 09:47:32 PM »
Jazz just beat the Clippers...Real Entertaining Game overall...the last couple minutes were SICK, the Clips came back and almost won the game wen Cassell launched a 3 from full court with a couple seconds left that hit the front rim  :o

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2006, 08:53:32 PM »
ouwwww that was TUFFF, i think i herd somethin break  :-[....that kid AI moves like a cat, remember wen he crossed up jordan?