Author Topic: Everything NBA Thread  (Read 4357 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Everything NBA Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2006, 09:07:51 PM »
NY finaaalllllly wins a fuckin game. :yikes: i wish i cuda saw this on tv live but im gna hafta wait for the re-run later tonite. Knicks have really stepped their game up from shitass to alrite these past couple games. this 5 guard thing mite just work out  :monkey:

props 2 eddy curry for havin a beast game....only if he cud do it more consistantly  :grumpy:
Q. Rich finally gettin his act together too  :)
Jalen Rose 30 mins 6-12 FG, 4-4 3PT...19 points  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2006, 10:12:05 PM »
^^^Yea, I watched the last 2 Knick games and I can tell they're finally steppin it up and playin like they actually wanna win...Good shit.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2006, 10:17:34 PM »
I'm starting to feel optimistic, instead of playing like bums, the Knicks have put some effort into their play. it's real satisfying to see they aren't getting blown out by 20+.....Re-run's on, they try to fit the whole game into 60 mins so they skip a lot of the game, it just went from the mid of the 1st quarter, to the start of the 2nd, to a couple mins left in the half within a span on 5 minutes LOL....Does any1 else think Walt Frazier's got a weird ass voice? it kinda bugs me  >:(

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2006, 02:38:57 PM »
great fuckin game goin on rite now between the Suns and the Mavs...i tuned in at halftime caus i woke up late, but i saw the Suns down by double digits and i thought dammn this Mavs team is 4real..but i knew the Suns wud make a push in the 2nd half...i didnt know they wud take the lead with a couple minutes left in the game...this game is truely entertaining, im hopin for OT caus i dont want it to end..

ayo 7, whats good with the Mavs lettin the Suns get back in it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2006, 02:49:26 PM »
well them mavs just being the mavs; a good, yet kind of sloppy team. dirk kind of disappeared after the 3rd quarter, that didnt really help obviously. nash is crazy. dude had some random moves I couldnt even think of.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2006, 02:57:44 PM »
Nash had 2 wild circus layups on DIRK, the 2nd one was INSANE caus it was a backwards left handed bank in the air.

This game in my honest opinion really solidifies Nash as the MVP. he had such a great game along with Diaw, Matrix, & Barbosa. Just an incredible performance by the Suns. It's a shame the Mavs cudnt pull this one out caus they had a real good game as well ESPECIALLY marquis daniels...hes a monster!

wcsoldier

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2006, 09:39:11 AM »
Diaw is the shit  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2006, 10:01:06 AM »
Diaw is good, he can play all positions...The thing I've been wondering though is why is he listed exclusively as a guard on NBA.com when he's the starting center on his team?...LOL. At least if they had him under G-F, but he's been having problems with his NBA.com bio all year...

wcsoldier

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2006, 10:20:46 AM »
Diaw is good, he can play all positions...The thing I've been wondering though is why is he listed exclusively as a guard on NBA.com when he's the starting center on his team?...LOL. At least if they had him under G-F, but he's been having problems with his NBA.com bio all year...
His natural (if I can say that) position is small forward , I just like his game . He just needs to keep working on his shoot and he gonna become a very interesting player. He just one of these rare players that can do everything on a B-Ball court  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2006, 11:18:33 AM »
His natural (if I can say that) position is small forward , I just like his game . He just needs to keep working on his shoot and he gonna become a very interesting player. He just one of these rare players that can do everything on a B-Ball court  8)

The scary thing is that his natural position is SG, he just looks so comfortable with the other positions that you'd think those were his natural positions...Then again, Phoenix is the perfect system for him to play in, he's currently looking as good as he can...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2006, 11:27:26 AM »
 Yep, it's amazing that a SF/SG can play center easily, I think he's a good choice to get the MOP trophy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2006, 11:35:59 AM »
Yep, it's amazing that a SF/SG can play center easily, I think he's a good choice to get the MOP trophy

Yea...I was really hoping for Smush or Kwame to get it this year...Smush can probably be a candidate, but Kwame isn't really in the runnings...Diaw DEFINITELY is...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2006, 11:48:08 AM »
wcsoldier can be proud of his french man, dude is one of the most versatile players in the NBA and starter on a pretty gangsta team too.. phoenix being where they are without amare is nuts
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2006, 12:10:29 PM »
wcsoldier can be proud of his french man, dude is one of the most versatile players in the NBA and starter on a pretty gangsta team too.. phoenix being where they are without amare is nuts
yep I proud he's french  ;D. Seriously I just like these all around players and Diaw is one my non LaL favorite players. Plus he's a very humble dude unlike Parker who I'm not into that much. Don't get me wrong Parker has 2 rings, plays his best season and propz to him but I'm not a big fan. Plus I may surprise some of you but I think Diaw potential is WAY superior to T.P one

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2006, 01:38:48 PM »
     Battle 4 Texas

Prediction: Winner - ToNe      Loser - 7.........good luck to u both  ;)
The pb is that Tone spends more time to hate Kobe and the Lakers than dealing with his favorite team

u guys are so twisted in the head. i think you honestly believe there are only two types of people....Laker fans, and people who hate the Lakers lol. You dont understand that there are A. Laker fans, B. People who hate the Lakers, and C. (the largest group), people who dont give a shit about them. Just because someone gives negative criticism about the Lakers, doesnt mean they hate them. No more then positive feedback means your dickriding. But you guys dont see that. You think im a hater for saying anything negative, but dont consider yourselves dickriders for saying NOTHING negative. You team has positives AND negatives. Kobe has positives AND negatives. You guys are so obsessed that you NEVER mention the negatives....so SOMEbody has to. How gay would this board be, if it was just 30 Laker fans talking about how much they love Kobe. Would u really like that shit?

As for my team, my team is good. I know they are good, and so does everyone else. Right now i still consider Detroit the best team in the league. I believe by playoff time we can be the best, since we usually go through this same run toward playoff time. But i dont need to come on here and keep tellin yall how good they are, cus their play does that for them. You guys are insecure about your team, so you have to keep pumpin em up as much as possible. Ive never been one to come on here and talk shit about how great my team is, cus it only makes u look stupid. Check back through the pages. I didnt even come on here talkin all kinds of shit when they won the championship unless i was respondin to yall talkin shit...whats the point? I leave that to u guys when u get a win.

LOL. People can discuss their teams without "pumpin em up"....You say we only talk about positives. WTF? Show me...I always talk about what the Lakers need to do to improve. Show me where you've said positive things about Kobe and the Lakers...And I dont mean "Oh, yea, Kobe is a good scorer, but...", I mean show me where you've given REAL props, where you haven't entered a Laker thread to do nothing but disagree with props given...PeACe

i set up that thread after after they lost to the Jazz, when Kobe was suspended and said how well they played. That they needed to keep going with the better ball movement, even when Kobe returned. ill give it to u, that occasionally youll come up with shit they need to improve on. in your case, maybe i should have said you only talk about KOBES positives. And yeah, u can discuss your team without pumpin em up. But a discussion is a two way conversation. Not just "we're so great, Kobe...i love him so much, we beat ourselves cus we're really better then the teams we lose to...", etc. I guarentee you....if u guys decreased the amount of "dickriding" u do, ud see a decrease in the amount of "hating".

LMAO@You pointing out when you said they played well without Kobe, like that's something other than a subliminal shot at him. I also said Kobe should improve his 3 point shot and since then he has. He probably should also shoot less three's and take it to the rim more. Lately he's been passing WAY too much, he needs to attack offensively earlier in the game...How's that? There is no dickriding, you fuck, it's just Laker fans discussing their team/players...Then you always have to jump in and say some dumb shit like "Kobe is all about stats" "Kobe fakes injuries", etc...Just lay back and stop with that shit...If you wanna be taken seriously don't come off as someone who's so passionately hateful towards one team/player so damn much...PeACe

me sayin they played well without him wasnt a shot at HIM. I was saying that when he's on the floor the other guys dont have the confidence to take the game in their hands when needed. And him being out fo a couple games would MAKE them step up. And i was saying if they carried that with them till when he came back theyd be better for it.