Author Topic: Hardest video game ever  (Read 1599 times)

herpes

Hardest video game ever
« on: March 02, 2006, 10:46:23 AM »
teenage mutant ninja turtles for nes

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: Hardest video game ever
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 11:07:53 AM »
that game was fuckin sick!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 11:37:13 AM »
shaq fu was tough back in the day.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 11:50:07 AM »
o yea and Parappa the Rapper, i cud never get passed the bathroom mission, shit was fuckin impossible

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 12:02:29 PM »
yeah that ninja turtle game was a mother fucker, i never did pass it , i got about so far and could never figure it out

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 12:35:57 PM »
i believe it was called police quest x (cant remember which one, x= a number) it was the stupidest game EVER, u had to TYPE what u wanted the guy to do, and the first thing u had 2 do was exit the room... i tried typing everything and i could never get out of the room... i know of other people who had the same problem.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 12:47:38 PM »
Mario Paint!!! Some of those "games" they had on there were hard. And Sigma's final form in Megaman X was also tough. And I remember Sonic Pinball(I think that's what it was called) was a bitch to get past the second level.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 01:32:00 PM »
i believe it was called police quest x (cant remember which one, x= a number) it was the stupidest game EVER, u had to TYPE what u wanted the guy to do, and the first thing u had 2 do was exit the room... i tried typing everything and i could never get out of the room... i know of other people who had the same problem.

i know what you're talking about.  those games were hard because spmetimes you had to be too specific.  i had this game called iceman that was like that

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 03:00:07 PM »

And the leisure suit larry series

i know what you're talking about.  those games were hard because spmetimes you had to be too specific.  i had this game called iceman that was like that

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 03:17:03 PM »
o yea and Parappa the Rapper, i cud never get passed the bathroom mission, shit was fuckin impossible

damn, lol forgot the fuck about this game.. it was real hard.. hated that game!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 03:33:50 PM »

damn, lol forgot the fuck about this game.. it was real hard.. hated that game!

i had all these old school playstation games i found a couple months ago and i was browsin thru them and say parappa so i was like ooooo shit, maybe since im older now i cud beat it easily, so i put it in my ps2 but that shit was tuff as fuck, i almost snapped it in half

reminds me of the good times  :'(

herpes

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2006, 04:05:14 PM »
yeah that ninja turtle game was a mother fucker, i never did pass it , i got about so far and could never figure it out
i could never get past the water level

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2006, 04:06:23 PM »
i could never get past the water level

my favorite level was the surfin one.......that shit was FUN knockin those footsoldiers ouT!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2006, 04:12:03 PM »
BattleToads was also hard. I could never pass the level were you had to ride some motorcycle type vehcle(I don't know what it was exactly)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2006, 04:24:37 PM »
BattleToads HOLY SHIT!!!!! I USED TO HAVE THAT..i wonder what happened to it, that shit was funnnn

BattleToads was also hard. I could never pass the level were you had to ride some motorcycle type vehcle(I don't know what it was exactly)

looks like an early model of the Goblin Glider