Author Topic: Question about stage in Resident Evil 4 (PS2). please help  (Read 352 times)

We Fly High

Question about stage in Resident Evil 4 (PS2). please help
« on: February 27, 2006, 02:20:09 AM »
ok im near the end i think.. im like on the island part, and im at this part where the girl im rescuing is driving the bulldozer or whatever, and im standing in the bed shooting zombies, at one point theres this truck that comes down, and i blow it up with a grenade. and then the truck somehow starts running again and i use my rocket launcher.. and then soon after theres this other truck that comes in from the front. by this time i have already run out of grenades and rockets. Is there any other way to blow the incoming truck up? This game is kinda crazy cos you gotta conserve bullets like crazy and ur like switching weapons nonstop.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Question about stage in Resident Evil 4 (PS2). please help
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 04:54:12 AM »
i used my rifle on the second one jus shoot the engine and it should blow up after a couple of shots, if u wanna u can shoot the driver too, hope that helps
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 12:31:34 AM »
ok.. now how the hell do you beat that guy in resident evil. the soldier guy, hes fucking ape. hes like blastin his crazy ass gun, throwing bombs, throwing mines, hella running around like crazy and stabbin u with his knife. i figured that u have to just keep blastin his head.. but exactly how long am i supposed to be doing this for?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 05:25:33 AM »
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/925156.html
For strategies, faqs, codes & so on I suggest you use this site:http://www.gamefaqs.com/.They've got like every game there, I've found GameFaqs very useful.I'm getting myself a PS2 soon & this game, I can't wait ;D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 05:28:40 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 08:24:14 AM »
J.dubcnn, if you are talking about the part where you have to find the eagle crests or something, keep shooting at him with a quick firing weapon until you get the dodge prompts on screen. If you press the right buttons quick enough you'll knock him away. Just concentrate on getting the keys though, because you can't kill him until later....

....if you are talking about the boss fight just shoot his legs until he drops and then pop him in the head.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 04:50:26 AM »
ok.. now how the hell do you beat that guy in resident evil. the soldier guy, hes fucking ape. hes like blastin his crazy ass gun, throwing bombs, throwing mines, hella running around like crazy and stabbin u with his knife. i figured that u have to just keep blastin his head.. but exactly how long am i supposed to be doing this for?

wit this boss u jus keep runnin around searchin for the puzzle u cant kill him till the last piece, im not sure where the locations of the crests are but the last one u have like 30 secs to run otherwise the buildin its on blows
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Tha Crip

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 11:46:47 PM »
This is a wicked game, cant wait for part 5. Im on that second island on pro mode right now, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT YOU GET WHEN U BEAT IT ON PRO MODE AND IF THE NUMBER OF TIMES U DIED AND CONTINUE MATTER ?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 11:48:27 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 12:04:37 AM »
yeah i finally just beat it.. so i have opened up some of those options, like Adas thing , and etc, pro mode too i guess.. what does pro mode entail? just harder? or new enemies too.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 02:21:47 AM »
Professional mode is the norma game but a lot harder. The enemies are smarter and the ammo is rare. I couldn't get past the village on Pro mode. If you complete it you get the P.R. Laser weapon.

It's probably better playing Separate Ways with Ada - It'll take about 6 hours to complete, but there are new areas and bosses. And you get the best weapon in the game for completing it - The Chicago Typewriter.

Okka

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 02:42:56 AM »
I just played this game to the end like a month ago then my stupid homie fuck'd up my save...

We Fly High

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2006, 03:36:23 AM »
ok i have another question... im playing the ada missions now.. and im at this one part where im behind this church or something and i have to turn this dial, and it only turns in increments of 3 or 4. and then im supposed to find the 3 insignias.. i know t hat the Z looking one isnt the insignia, and also the M looking one.. but i dont really get what the hell im supposed to do.

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2006, 04:53:47 PM »
up. little help please.

Tha Crip

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 10:38:02 PM »
 high light the ones that look like "S", "W" or maybe its "M" & "V", there on 3 of the headstones in the cemetary
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"