Author Topic: Anyone ever been burgled?  (Read 291 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Anyone ever been burgled?
« on: March 04, 2006, 04:43:15 AM »
anybody here ever been burgled? its never happened to me personally, but my brothers house got burgled yesterday...they didnt actually take too much, but they climbed in through a front window, they took his xbox 360 and 5 games, all the controllers and shit for it, they also took his ipod, and about 200 bucks from one of his drawers...then they broke out the back window...it obviously could've been a lot worse, but still sucks all the same...anyway, he's got the CSI guys in now checking everything out...

share your experiences...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Anyone ever been burgled?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 05:32:49 AM »
I got burgled when I was 5.

we (me, bro, mum, dad) were out for the night and came back to find all the doors open.

someone had lifted out the kitchen window (at the back of the house) out of the sort of frame and came thru there.

i remember not sleepin very well that night even tho the police had been over searching the house.

all i could think about was if we came back while they were in the act and were still in the house hiding.

i can't really remember how much was taken, it was like 16 years ago and I'm sure they got like a TV we were just about to bin and replace and a VCR, altho the only bad thing to lose was a lot of my mum' jewellery.

we had an alarm fitted and have never had a problem since.
NO MORE WAR

K A I N

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 06:59:33 AM »
Once, I was about 5 years old and my parents were pretty sure we got burglarized by our apt manager.

We moved the following week.

Nigga stole my bike, tv, vcr, food and the first harmonica I ever got  :'(

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 07:58:02 AM »
bike got taken out of my backgarden once

and we had a small hole in our back window which someone made bigger, stuck their hand through and took about £25?

and once someone stuck a brush we had in the back garden through our catflap to get my mums bag which was on a chair, but it was empty

nothing much really

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 08:04:21 AM »
i got mugged never been burgled tho,

wen i got mugged they stole my coat, phone mp3 player and 80p, muthafuckaz got away wit it too never caught. me and my mate who got jumped r gonna go bk the same way one day and see if it happens again this time take some protection
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 01:47:25 PM »
ure mum had $50,000 worth of ice?  :o
NO MORE WAR

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 01:59:35 PM »
once when i was 7, came home to find the back patio door open and the den window opened, and several thigns missing..

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 02:21:08 PM »
nigga's stole 2 bikes from me  :-[

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 10:38:57 PM »
yep.. while my wife (then girlfriend) were living with my parents while we were waiting for our house to be built .. mother fuckers broke in while we were all asleep in the house .. i got up durin the night, and got a feeling somebody was behind me, so i walked into the closet, picked up my bat, and nobody was there. woke up in the morning, our tv was gone, 2 mobile phones and our wallets
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2006, 10:47:10 PM »
nigga's stole 2 bikes from me  :-[
I've had 4 bikes stolen.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 02:29:09 AM »
Yes.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 02:35:14 AM »
Yeah, but I get my shit back every time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2006, 02:39:50 AM »
My step-dad used 2 sell tools from a van (snap-on) and sum muthafuckas broke in the van in the middle of the nite, emptied it and piled the shit on all the driveways on the street! they were drivin round in their van pickin it all up b4 we showed up n they did a runner! Fuckin scumbags! we dint end up losin that much, but it took us ages 2 find all the suff!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2006, 03:26:58 AM »
I had my MEGADRIVE stolen  :'(

Throwback

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2006, 03:55:54 AM »
no, but they've tried and failed miserably.