Author Topic: Anyone ever been burgled?  (Read 290 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Anyone ever been burgled?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 04:05:05 AM »
These fools jacked my CD player outta my car a few years ago. I talked ot my resident snitches and they told me the muthafuckas were trying to sell that shit for $25 and it was worth triple that. I confronted them and it was these little faggot ass punks so they just gave it back to me. They gave it to me on the condition that I would actually pay them the $25 they wanted for it later on......well.....they never got it of course lol.

Another time this dude jacked my phone. I called my cell and talked to the guy. He told me he would meet up with me and hand it over if I gave him $500. I said okay. We met up at this grocery store parking lot. I just snatched the shit outta his hand and the bitch didn't do shit. He made some long distance calls to Mexico, but fuck it, I got my shit back without having to scrap or anything.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Intriago33

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 05:03:06 AM »
nigga's stole 2 bikes from me  :-[

same .. right infront of my eyes, i chased but was never gon catch the fools. i got insurance and got 2 much better bikes anyway.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 08:39:45 AM »
yup 4 years ago..they just stole some money (2000 dollars)

ive also had my motorbike stolen once, my families car have been stolen twice n my own car was stolen last year.

its nothing compared to what i've stolen trough the years though ;D

coola

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 08:52:21 AM »
we used to live in a bad neighborhood, and our car got borken into atleast 5x per year, no joke... but house wise havent been burgled, it would be scary as fuck though ! my firends house got done over not so long ago, luckily his parents didnt wake up, shit couldve gotten ugly... thats why i dont buy hot product anymore... but i fantasize about people breaking into my car and me catching them in the act, perfect excuse for a beat down  ;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2006, 09:19:25 AM »
These fools jacked my CD player outta my car a few years ago. I talked ot my resident snitches and they told me the muthafuckas were trying to sell that shit for $25 and it was worth triple that. I confronted them and it was these little faggot ass punks so they just gave it back to me. They gave it to me on the condition that I would actually pay them the $25 they wanted for it later on......well.....they never got it of course lol.

Another time this dude jacked my phone. I called my cell and talked to the guy. He told me he would meet up with me and hand it over if I gave him $500. I said okay. We met up at this grocery store parking lot. I just snatched the shit outta his hand and the bitch didn't do shit. He made some long distance calls to Mexico, but fuck it, I got my shit back without having to scrap or anything.

:scarface:

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2006, 09:32:24 AM »

i rofl'd

where do u live?

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2006, 11:05:48 AM »
The valley, thats peobably why it's so easy to get shit back around here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2006, 09:12:40 PM »
I got my car broken into once.  They didn't really get much tho, just some change.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2006, 09:14:14 AM »
iv been lucky enough to only have a bike stolen... so far as i know.

theres some crazy people around my house though, so im sometimes worried anyway. lol got like a couple knives and a louisville in my room juuuust in case ;)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 09:16:24 AM by Dubz »

Throwback

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2006, 11:04:14 AM »
^whats a louisville?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2006, 11:11:43 AM »
type of baseball bat homes

Throwback

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2006, 11:15:52 AM »
oh. okay.

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2006, 06:24:53 AM »
stole my car outa my driveway.... came out for school ona monday... car wasnt there.... found it a week later crashed to shit w. like 20 40's in the back and over 200cd's stolen

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2006, 06:43:18 AM »
hell yeah. a few years ago when i was at work somebody kicked in my front door at my apt and stole my playstation and my jewelry. they was bold too cus they did the shit in broad daylight and our hallways with the doors to the other apts are pretty busy usually. they were some dummies tho cus they forgot to bring a bag to put shit in and had to steal a bag that was on my floor lol. i rememba callin the police to report it at 9:30pm. the cop bitch shows up at 4:30am the next morning to take a report. I also had my car broken into before a few years back too. they got like 4000 dollars worth of sterio equipment. and then my girls car got stolen in front of my apts too, about 6 months ago. i dont even stay in the hood no more, i got a lotta white people around here. i think its time to move back lol