Author Topic: Heavily Bruised Or Broken Ribs  (Read 555 times)

mauzip

Re: Heavily Bruised Or Broken Ribs
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 03:31:59 AM »
I fractured my nose playing soccer. The mofo started spasming out and elbowed me in the nose.
lol. my elbows are like nose-magnets when i play soccer/football.

Talking about soccer. This man was probably in pain at the moment this picture was shot:

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 06:24:46 AM »
^ where is the femur bone ?

and yeah, ribs can take 8 months to heal... i had a busted rib before, after 4-5 months the pain starts to go away, and you forget you have a busted rib, until you stretch too hard or do some stupid shit...

Femur's your thigh bone.  It is hard to break, but it's possible.  in car wrecks it happens a lot.  I know this kid (he's 9!) who was playing at school, his buddies fell on top of him, broke his femur in half.  Crazy.  The kid's really tough though, he was back at Karate practice 3 weeks later (no kicks of course). 

coola

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 06:47:53 AM »
I fractured my nose playing soccer. The mofo started spasming out and elbowed me in the nose.

Talking about soccer. This man was probably in pain at the moment this picture was shot:

LOL man the worst part is having a numb face after that shit, get like pins and needles in the face...

^ where is the femur bone ?

and yeah, ribs can take 8 months to heal... i had a busted rib before, after 4-5 months the pain starts to go away, and you forget you have a busted rib, until you stretch too hard or do some stupid shit...

Femur's your thigh bone.  It is hard to break, but it's possible.  in car wrecks it happens a lot.  I know this kid (he's 9!) who was playing at school, his buddies fell on top of him, broke his femur in half.  Crazy.  The kid's really tough though, he was back at Karate practice 3 weeks later (no kicks of course). 

yeah true, kids bounce back from just about anything... what a little trooper.

Throwback

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2006, 07:41:52 AM »

lmao. i had that once. i used to be a striker. and the ball was at the goalie. so i rushed at him so he would kick it away faster. and when i was pretty close he shot it in my eye.

K A I N

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2006, 08:27:43 AM »
That's what you get for hating on Dipset  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2006, 01:46:30 PM »

LMAO! All that shit flying outta his nose.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Throwback

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2006, 03:27:53 PM »

LMAO! All that shit flying outta his nose.

thats just sweat man.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2006, 09:04:25 AM »
i had a football shot in my face real hard plenty of times, nowadays i dont even feel pain when it happens :p

im going to gym later today, I guess i can only train my biceps, triceps and legs witout hurting myself

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

ABN

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2006, 09:13:59 AM »
i´ve boxed for a long time so i´ve broken quite a few ribs and it´s nothing. the first time i ever broke a rib it a hurt for a couple of weeks. but i´ve had people at my gym who´s broken ribs and been in pain for damn near a year. i guess it´s just different from person to person and the last time i broke a rib it didn´t really bother me at all except for when it happened. i´ve broken my hip and that hurts a lot more then a fucking rib(my hip still hurts and i broke it a few years ago).

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2006, 11:54:01 PM »
I've had my rib cracked by my friend while we were elbow fighting. I didn't even realize it was cracked until i woke up with a bitch ass pain in the morning. Anyway, took about a month to heal up, then there was this lump on the spot where it had cracked. What sucked about this was that i made it worse by playing ball the next day
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)