Author Topic: Most Street Credible West Coast Artist  (Read 1218 times)

Eihtball

Re: Most Street Credible West Coast Artist
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2006, 07:20:06 AM »
You sound hella stupid on here how can Eiht be told to be considered and the nigga was born & raised in the shit and got put on the hood when he was 16 to tragniew park crip's on the westside of compton and still is affiliated to this day with them and lives in compton he is a O.G . and spice 1 is a fool you wouldnt want to call him a studio gangsta to his face and you know it listen to the nigga'z records homboy , and W.C is probally the realest nigga in the rap game how can you say W.C NEVER BANGED are you kiddin me he is a 111th street neighborhood crip from south central go watch his dvd c-walk and all that glitter aint !!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you: WC has admitted himself he ain't a gangbanger.  He even says it in one of his songs - he's affiliated with 111 NHC, but he's not actually banging for them, nor did he ever.  It's a well-known fact at this point.  Just because you say otherwise don't make it true.

And LOL at your comments that we gotta take Spice-1 seriously because of his records - EVERY muh'fucka comes off hard (or tries), but that doesn't mean they're actually gangbanging.  You gotta be one of the stupidest niggas I've seen on here recently.  Posting misinformation and shit...

ABN

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2006, 07:41:47 AM »
i donīt know whoīs gangsta and who isnīt but lets just be clear, none of the rappers yīall mentioned would want it with Roccett coz them BMF boys donīt fuck around and their 10k deep. dunno if Bleu Davinci is from LA but i heard that heīs originally from an ECC hood and if thatīs true iīll have to go with him.

ABN

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2006, 07:43:29 AM »
You sound hella stupid on here how can Eiht be told to be considered and the nigga was born & raised in the shit and got put on the hood when he was 16 to tragniew park crip's on the westside of compton and still is affiliated to this day with them and lives in compton he is a O.G . and spice 1 is a fool you wouldnt want to call him a studio gangsta to his face and you know it listen to the nigga'z records homboy , and W.C is probally the realest nigga in the rap game how can you say W.C NEVER BANGED are you kiddin me he is a 111th street neighborhood crip from south central go watch his dvd c-walk and all that glitter aint !!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you: WC has admitted himself he ain't a gangbanger.  He even says it in one of his songs - he's affiliated with 111 NHC, but he's not actually banging for them, nor did he ever.  It's a well-known fact at this point.  Just because you say otherwise don't make it true.

And LOL at your comments that we gotta take Spice-1 seriously because of his records - EVERY muh'fucka comes off hard (or tries), but that doesn't mean they're actually gangbanging.  You gotta be one of the stupidest niggas I've seen on here recently.  Posting misinformation and shit...
Dub admitted to never bein a banger on BET, i saw that shit and they had him and that Alonzo guy debating the issue and Dub just came out straight and said that heīs never banged and that he only talks about it coz thatīs what you need to talk about to sell records.

Eihtball

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2006, 07:57:57 AM »
Dub admitted to never bein a banger on BET, i saw that shit and they had him and that Alonzo guy debating the issue and Dub just came out straight and said that heīs never banged and that he only talks about it coz thatīs what you need to talk about to sell records.

Yeah, and WC has even admitted it in his lyrics, like on the Maad Circle's joint "Out On A Furlough":

If you ain't got a rep, you gotta claim your set
But I don't bang, y'all, so what can I say?
I'm just a funky rapper from around the way.

We just ethered this little Westside bitch.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 08:01:21 AM by Eihtball »

Shango

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2006, 08:39:48 AM »
But how can he be on a song with snoop sayin Stop C-walkin if you aint a gangbanger ??

Eihtball

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2006, 08:57:20 AM »
But how can he be on a song with snoop sayin Stop C-walkin if you aint a gangbanger ??

Cause he's a hypocrite, why else?

ABN

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2006, 08:59:52 AM »
you think that most of the artists that claims to be bangers are actual bangers?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2006, 09:17:24 AM »
I think the only sure fire bet is Tray deee.

WC never banged. Kam mightve but it doesnt matter cuz hes on some peace tip. Spice 1 i heard is fake as hell. MC Eiht is too old to even be considered. Even if he did bang, it was a long time ago and he stopped that shit

Spice 1 claims east bay that isnt a set or neighbourhood, i heard he wasnt really bout it bout it

eiht rolled with tragniew yeah but hes 34, and a music legend for the last 15 years, not like hes tray dee still out there puttin in work
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2006, 09:35:25 AM »
Above The Law

Shango

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2006, 09:42:22 AM »
you think that most of the artists that claims to be bangers are actual bangers?

No, but it sounds kinda ironic to me to say this if he wasn't a gangbanger

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2006, 11:10:34 AM »
i donīt know whoīs gangsta and who isnīt but lets just be clear, none of the rappers yīall mentioned would want it with Roccett coz them BMF boys donīt fuck around and their 10k deep.

What does BMF stand for? Black Mafia or something?

westside159

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2006, 11:48:49 PM »

man for the last time stop saying stupid shit like WC is from a gang when the nigga go's back to his hood all the time go get the dvd and find out for your self lil guy WC is about this gangsta shit 111th street n hood cripcome on man !!!!!!!!

and like i said about my nigga spice 1 you wouldnt walk up to that nigga in his face and say he's a studio gangsta you would be kissing his ass like a bitch so stop fakin and frontin on this internet shit square nigga !!!!!!!!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2006, 02:31:05 AM »
i cant believe muthafuckas here did not even mention brotha lynch hung.....dude was still gang bangin when he was workin on "season of the sicness"!!! he even got shot in the leg during that time and had to do time in 95....

westkoastanostra

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2006, 02:34:27 AM »
therrefore i go for

brotha lynch hung
c-bo
and messy marv

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2006, 02:38:01 AM »
LOL at people still arguin over whos gangsta and whos not....u realize how stupid u sound right??.....YOU DONT KNOW THESE PEOPLE!.....aaah fuck it a give up.

The Maestro