Author Topic: Can Some One Hook Up This 50 Cent Track With No DJ, CDQ (Link Inside)  (Read 229 times)

805Cyclone

Can some one plz hook up this 50 Cent track with no dj, cdq. Im not sure what the name of the track is or what album its on so i hooked up a link. I cant stand hearing that DJ yelling shit out. Would really apriciate it. Thanks.

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SBIEZV8NGWWI3GPQ1Z0UN0KL2

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Can Some One Hook Up This 50 Cent Track With No DJ, CDQ (Link Inside)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 08:31:57 PM »
It's a song called Piece By Piece, and it's pretty old, from like '97 I think. Nice reminder of what 50 was and could have been. Anyway, I've got the original snippet of it that's like 1:25 long. It's from his demo tape when he was on Jam Master Jay's label, and it's too bad it's only the snippet, but it doesn't have any DJ on it, so i guess I'll post it up in case you want it.

http://rapidshare.de/files/15288977/04_Piece_By_Piece.mp3.html

805Cyclone

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 08:53:47 PM »
thanks homie. always wonderd were that track came from. I like his old shit better. all his new shit is all waterd down. hopefully some one can hook up the whole track or the album if they got it.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 08:59:22 PM »
Yeah for real. His old shit is way better, especially Power of the Dollar. My guess is that this track you had was never actually released because he never put an album out on Jam Master J Records and it wasn't on Power of the Dollar. Your version is probably off of one of his early 2000's mixtapes because the song had never made it out to the public really before that. Because it might have premiered on a mixtape, I'm not sure if you'll find a full version besides yours (which I think is the mixtape one), and therefore no untagged one. Keep looking though homes, I'm probably wrong lol.

805Cyclone

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 09:10:35 PM »
thanks for the info homie. Ill let u know if i find it.

805Cyclone

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 10:06:11 AM »
Damn, Cant belive no one has this.