Author Topic: dj quik dissing everlast  (Read 1837 times)

westkoastanostra

dj quik dissing everlast
« on: March 09, 2006, 09:15:27 PM »
what was the deal with quik dissing the shit out of everlast in "can't fuck wit a nigga"?

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Re: dj quik dissing everlast
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 09:46:44 PM »
if i remember correctly, when HOP performed the song 'shammrocks & shinanigins' live, they switched the line 'make me sick like strawberry quick' to 'make me sick, like dj quik'.....so there you go
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CherryPie25

• Lil Geezy
  • Always Be From the I.E
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 11:55:35 PM »
That was real Stupid of Everlast lol U can't fuck with Mr.Quik ur get murdered lyric wise

4-19-06

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 10:09:09 AM »
"...right with the white boys in this game / thinkin u gon get some hits for some chump change"

think it goes back to some business issue... that diss u mention by everlast might have come later... but know one has ever really elaborated on this whole situation... peace

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 12:26:19 PM »
I know back on HOP's first album I think Everlast was dissing Quik on a song called Feel It. He said something about bringing the west coast/back to the east coast/where it all started/what are you retarded/you startin to trip off that jheri curl drip/soakin in ya brain. Quik dissed E on Menace II Society and ROASTED his ass and Everlast responded to that diss on HOP's second album on a song called I'm A Swing It. Quik killed him in this beef and I was a big HOP fan back in the day but it was a short battle.

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 10:38:32 PM »
EVERLAST!!!??

He wasn't talkin about Everlast...He was talkin about a dude named JFN..Quik introduced him on Way 2 Fonky album, on the last song..Niggaz Still Trippin...
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

westkoastanostra

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 10:47:34 PM »
^^^^so y duz quik say sumthin about "thats y u jump around" on "cant fuck wit a nigga"? isnt he referrring to everlast?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 10:48:26 PM »
quik also calls him a "fake irish faggot" ...isnt everlast irish?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 10:49:07 PM »
sounds like evrlast dis to me

BG Dresta

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2006, 09:48:49 PM »
EVERLAST!!!??

He wasn't talkin about Everlast...He was talkin about a dude named JFN..Quik introduced him on Way 2 Fonky album, on the last song..Niggaz Still Trippin...

nah, JFN raps on that track. He's the second one that raps. JFN even calls out Everlast.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2006, 01:14:19 PM »
EVERLAST!!!??

nah, JFN raps on that track. He's the second one that raps. JFN even calls out Everlast.

yea he was on that diss..kuz he went " mr. everlast went up to the hill to steal the style that he stole from b-real" or some shit

and quik even said everlast name on the...it was a gay reference though.." what u runnin 4 bitch u fake irish faggot..you got a big booty everlast let me tag it, kuz bitch u look like a woman but u tried to clown, i kicked u in the ass..thats why u jump around"

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2006, 11:31:21 AM »
Quiks diss was actually kind of weak, he didn't say anything clever to make you go  :o

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 04:47:41 PM »
quik also calls him a "fake irish faggot" ...isnt everlast irish?

yes.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2006, 07:17:04 PM »
for those of you that care heres the version with everlast saying quiks name

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3W0WX5NIIV4UG3MDGBAZJCK29I

D~Nice

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 11:14:00 PM »
I know back on HOP's first album I think Everlast was dissing Quik on a song called Feel It. He said something about bringing the west coast/back to the east coast/where it all started/what are you retarded/you startin to trip off that jheri curl drip/soakin in ya brain. Quik dissed E on Menace II Society and ROASTED his ass and Everlast responded to that diss on HOP's second album on a song called I'm A Swing It. Quik killed him in this beef and I was a big HOP fan back in the day but it was a short battle.

I'm A Swing It