Author Topic: "East Coast aint got no love for Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg?"  (Read 1330 times)

suckaa free

"East Coast aint got no love for Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg?"
« on: March 10, 2006, 11:19:57 AM »
Yall remember snoop saying that to the audience at an award show?  to me, i still hate the east coast going back to the death row days.  I think the east coast is so overrated becuase of all the media in new york.  in what order yould you put different music regoins form west to east.  #1 being the best.  mine is :

1. West Coast -becuase we are so diverse here from LA to the BAY

2. Houston(Texas) -everyone has been blowin up there, and that nigga Chamillianre is the only MC that can fuck with The Game lyrically I think.

3. Atlanta- there kind of falling off, but they have a whole bunch of mutherfuckas down there.

4. New York- these muthafuckas are way to overrated.  So Fuck the East Coast, Beeeeyatch

Give me some feedback on how you guys would rank the different music from all these completely different places. 

Sucka Free Beeyatch 415

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
Re: "East Coast aint got no love for Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg?"
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 11:30:46 AM »
You take that 'Go Stupid, Go Dumb' shit to serious, cause you sound mad stupid. I agree with the westcoast being better than the eastcoast. But the best rappers alive are Ghostface & GZA who are both from the eastcoast. The eastcoast got a lot of talented dope mc's. I think you are just a hater. Besides that I think Snoop & Dre are as worse as the critics in NY. Why? I mean these days Dre is more an eastcoast artist than a westcoast artist. Aftermath is in NY right? Plus Snoop Dogg's last album sounded is very eastcoast.

suckaa free

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 11:33:19 AM »
yea its true, imma a hater but i dont give a fuck.  so fuck the east coast beeyatch

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 11:41:28 AM »
Are there any mc's from the east you like? Or do you hate them all?

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 11:42:44 AM »
You take that 'Go Stupid, Go Dumb' shit to serious, cause you sound mad stupid. I agree with the westcoast being better than the eastcoast. But the best rappers alive are Ghostface & GZA who are both from the eastcoast. The eastcoast got a lot of talented dope mc's. I think you are just a hater. Besides that I think Snoop & Dre are as worse as the critics in NY. Why? I mean these days Dre is more an eastcoast artist than a westcoast artist. Aftermath is in NY right? Plus Snoop Dogg's last album sounded is very eastcoast.

i think aftermath is based outa la i thought.  or at least has a studio there i remember 50 talking about it was hard to get with dre cause he was in la
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

suckaa free

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 11:44:49 AM »
dont like anyone from the east coast, the only non weast coast rapper i like is Chamillianre.  thats it.

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 11:46:40 AM »

i think aftermath is based outa la i thought.  or at least has a studio there i remember 50 talking about it was hard to get with dre cause he was in la
Ok', good looking out. But the only westcoast artist he has signed is The Game. 10 years ago Dre never had worked with somebody from the east, now almost all his artists are from the east. I don't like that.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 11:50:46 AM »
u're not a Hip-Hop fan then, huh..

suckaa free

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 11:51:27 AM »
yea thats true, but its up to him.  i remember the two chronic albums were full of west coast cats.  maybe he just wants to make it more appealing to other markets with rappers form different places.  i dont know, thats what im thinking.  to me snoop is kinda of a bitch with them weak as beats from pharell, or whatever the fuck his name is.

We Fly High

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 11:53:06 AM »
aftermath is in santa monica.

LBalls

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 11:55:58 AM »
What about the North Y'all...Canada...lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 11:56:10 AM »

Ok', good looking out. But the only westcoast artist he has signed is The Game. 10 years ago Dre never had worked with somebody from the east, now almost all his artists are from the east. I don't like that.
LOL. Of course aftermath is based in LA. Why would Dre build HIS OWN record label in NY and live in LA? Why would he fly back and forth when he can simply just drive 2-6 hours (you know how LA traffic is) to get to the studio?

As for the "only east coast" artists: He never would have signed 50 Cent if it wasn't for Em. Busta and Eve are vetrens who are still got buzz, how many west coast artists can you say that about? Plus Dre signed Game and Bishop. If those 2 have an affect in the music indusrty I'm happy. Dre admits he needs appeal in an artist if he's going to sign/work with them. These days there arn't a lot of west coast artists that have that (I hate the mainstream now more then ever).

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 11:57:23 AM »
And I remember that quote my snoop dogg. To this day it still makes me smile when I see it.

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 11:57:47 AM »
yea thats true, but its up to him.  i remember the two chronic albums were full of west coast cats.  maybe he just wants to make it more appealing to other markets with rappers form different places.  i dont know, thats what im thinking.  to me snoop is kinda of a bitch with them weak as beats from pharell, or whatever the fuck his name is.
Dre is a bitch. Snoop still got mad love for the west. Detox will probably 50% west/50% east. It should be 110% west

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 12:08:20 PM »
you kids make me laugh!!!!!