Author Topic: "East Coast aint got no love for Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg?"  (Read 1332 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: "East Coast aint got no love for Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg?"
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 12:11:07 PM »
^^ yep

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 12:15:18 PM »
Are We on the Dubcc or on a mtv type of forum ? The knowledge of some posters in this thread is  ::)

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 12:22:05 PM »
Are We on the Dubcc or on a mtv type of forum ? The knowledge of some posters in this thread is  ::)
It is pretty hard to explain something in a language you don't speak fluently

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2006, 12:44:51 PM »
I dunno, i luv hip hop as a culture period........good music is good music, reguardless of where its coming from as fars as im concerned.......I mean to hate a type of music just becaise its from a different area doesnt really make much sense to me.......I mean, being narrow minded keeps you from enjoying some really good music thats out there..........if you think the music sucks, then fine, but to pass judgement before even hearing any of it is foolish.........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Eihtball

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2006, 12:51:42 PM »
dont like anyone from the east coast, the only non weast coast rapper i like is Chamillianre.  thats it.

I realize people are allowed to have different opinions at all, but I just can't be nice to this, so I'll just be blunt about it: You're a fuckin clown.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2006, 01:17:36 PM »
u're not a Hip-Hop fan then, huh..

yep...

k-rino...the best rapper from tx u will never hear of ..will destroy both cham and game on the mic

but i cant knock ya opinion bro...changes ya karma from -1 to positive 0 ;D

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2006, 01:58:48 PM »
Are We on the Dubcc or on a mtv type of forum ? The knowledge of some posters in this thread is ::)

Rillydoe.

suckaa free

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2006, 02:37:21 PM »
damn man, ill i wanted to know where poeple ranked the different places from where different kinds of music come from.  that east coast shit is me, i dont like the east coast.  i didnt know people was gonna lay the "Iron Fist" in my face.  but fuck it, ill say it again fuck the east coast.  Thats my muthafuckin oppinon, i think the east coast is wack, do what you want with it, beeeyatch >:(

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2006, 02:45:49 PM »
damn man, ill i wanted to know where poeple ranked the different places from where different kinds of music come from.  that east coast shit is me, i dont like the east coast.  i didnt know people was gonna lay the "Iron Fist" in my face.  but fuck it, ill say it again fuck the east coast.  Thats my muthafuckin oppinon, i think the east coast is wack, do what you want with it, beeeyatch >:(

You go girl !

Bigg $amo

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2006, 03:06:53 PM »

You go girl !

LMAO!!!!!!!

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2006, 03:23:33 PM »
there are great artists everywhere but i already have 100% bias for anybody comin out the west. i mean if snoop was from the east, i'd prob hate r&g... as for the east, man they got wayy too much power. basically they determine what everyone else likes. they got all the big name djs, 106&park, mtv, etc. we need something besides the sell out wake up show. atlanta and the rest of the south got it locked right now, and atlanta always had that r&b shit down.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2006, 03:29:09 PM »
there are great artists everywhere but i already have 100% bias for anybody comin out the west. i mean if snoop was from the east, i'd prob hate r&g... as for the east, man they got wayy too much power. basically they determine what everyone else likes. they got all the big name djs, 106&park, mtv, etc. we need something besides the sell out wake up show. atlanta and the rest of the south got it locked right now, and atlanta always had that r&b shit down.
All that shit you say is true. But I think you are over emphasizing the east's power though.

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2006, 05:08:01 PM »
I feel the West Coast argueably has the dopest track record of music and can't be touched, but to each his own

I like the South better than I do the East, simply because South music gives me the same vibe as to the West, just more upbeat somewhat

but the East is where it started at and they got some rappers I really like, just not nearly as many as in other places. But the rappers I like from the East - some are in the category of my favorites... I just don't feel their shit like I do others, no hating at all....

it's all the same, just different vibes and scenary from Coast to Coast, the 3 Coasts do it all differently
and it's about what mood you are usually in to decide which one you will normally listen to...

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2006, 10:57:38 PM »
WESTCOAST ALL DAYZ B 8)

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2006, 11:43:40 PM »
Snoop was so gangsta bacc when he said that shit.. 8)

To homie that dont like east coast music, thats your opinion but man you should just pop in an old Mobb Deep or Wu Tang Cd and youd probably change your mind. I dont think you really hate the east coast you probably just aint given it a chance.