Author Topic: C-Murderīs murder convition is overturned  (Read 789 times)

ABN

Re: C-Murderīs murder convition is overturned
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 01:58:17 AM »
Is C-Murder in the first or second verse on "Down 4 my niggaz"?...Always wondered

First...Magic was 2nd. Damn, they both MURDERED Snoop on that track too, that beat was just made for their style.
according to KLC Snoopīs original verse was the hardest shit he had ever heard in his life. Snoop was apparently goin off dissing the shit outta a lot of haters but P took the verse off.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 02:13:08 AM »
This is the same idiot who flashed a gun in a bouncers' face outside a club one night, pulled the trigger, and the gun jammed.  He cussed, aimed the pistol at the ground, shook it, and fired a round into the dirt.  Puts the gun back in the bouncers face, pulls the trigger again, and the gun jams again.

Yeah, he's innocent.  I'm sure. 

holy shit i never knew that

ABN

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2006, 02:25:59 AM »
This is the same idiot who flashed a gun in a bouncers' face outside a club one night, pulled the trigger, and the gun jammed.  He cussed, aimed the pistol at the ground, shook it, and fired a round into the dirt.  Puts the gun back in the bouncers face, pulls the trigger again, and the gun jams again.

well that whole incident was caught on tape and the prosecutors decided not to charge C for it so obviously it didnīt go down like you just said.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2006, 02:55:36 AM »
Is C-Murder in the first or second verse on "Down 4 my niggaz"?...Always wondered

First...Magic was 2nd. Damn, they both MURDERED Snoop on that track too, that beat was just made for their style.
according to KLC Snoopīs original verse was the hardest shit he had ever heard in his life. Snoop was apparently goin off dissing the shit outta a lot of haters but P took the verse off.

Wooooow....I remember that Master P took off Daz's verses on "Gangsta Ride" too because of the anti-beef shit.

Who was Snoop dissin? And damn, how did he replace it with such a lazy ass verse? He didn't sound like he was motivated at all on there, he coulda easily killed it.

ABN

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2006, 03:19:38 AM »
^i donīt think itīd be too far fetched to assume that it was directed at Death Row but KL said that Snoop was goin off on a lot of people. who had talked slick about Snoop around 99? but itīs good that P didnīt let them diss artists left and right coz he prolly understood what it could lead to.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2006, 06:07:09 AM »

well that whole incident was caught on tape and the prosecutors decided not to charge C for it so obviously it didnīt go down like you just said.

Either that, or he got off on a technicality like he did in the case above you're talking about.  We all know this guy is guilty as shit.  One witness out of the many they had decides to change her story now so she can get her important card back out on the table, and the entire case is dropped because that's the way 'innocent until proven guilty' works.  Nevermind the other witnesses who wouldn't testify, nevermind that C-Murder was apparently getting people's lives threatened with a cell phone from prison, nevermind the prior instances where he's involved with bullshit or other cases that were dropped.  Right?  Nevermind all that... lets wait until he kills another kid. 

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2006, 10:28:51 AM »

damnnnn i wish i could hear that shit

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

hideout

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2006, 09:33:26 AM »
I doubt that snoop dissed suge on the verse you speak of, even tho c-murder obviously was talking to suge. Weird since murder and 2pac was so close

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2006, 11:50:23 AM »
^^^snoop was probably talking shit about swoop g, lil c-style...