Author Topic: MOBB DEEP DISSING MEXICANS  (Read 1579 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: MOBB DEEP DISSING MEXICANS
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2006, 01:49:06 PM »
AHAHHAHAHA MUTHAFUCKIN PSYCHO RIGHT HERE!!!
FUCK MOBB SLEEP!!!!
EAST LOS ANGELES KILLA CALI!!!
THEY GOING TO MEXICO ARNT THEY ON APRIL 14TH I WANNA SEE THEM SAY THAT LINE THERE AND THINK THEY GUNNA MAKE IT HOME!!!
PLOW PLOW 187!!!
You know it's pretty sad to make an alias just so you can complain about mobb deep.
Who is this, Chuck Knoxxx? Grow up.
NAH HOMIE AINT NO ALIAS RIGHT HERE THIS SLEEPY FROM EAST LOS ANGELES  BROWN SOLDIER CARTEL!!! KILLAHILL!!! ROCKWOOD STREET!!! AND IF THEY DO A SHOW OUT HERE IN L.A. IMA STRIP THEM OF THERE JEWLS AND PISTOL WIP'EM WITH THE TOOL!!!
HIGH ON A HILL...BLACK AND BROWN WHO THE FUCK GUNNA BACK US DOWN?!!!
You are officaly a certified wanksta. Congrats.

KILLASLEEPS

• Lil Geezy
  • SICK SIDE MOTHER FUCKAS!
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2006, 02:02:37 PM »
FUCK MOBB SLEEP!!!!
THEY GOING TO MEXICO ARNT THEY ON APRIL 14TH I WANNA SEE THEM SAY THAT LINE THERE AND THINK THEY GUNNA MAKE IT HOME!!!
PLOW PLOW 187!!!
You know it's pretty sad to make an alias just so you can complain about mobb deep.
NAH HOMIE AINT NO ALIAS RIGHT HERE THIS SLEEPY FROM EAST LOS ANGELES  BROWN SOLDIER CARTEL!!! KILLAHILL!!! ROCKWOOD STREET!!! AND IF THEY DO A SHOW OUT HERE IN L.A. IMA STRIP THEM OF THERE JEWLS AND PISTOL WIP'EM WITH THE TOOL!!!
HAHHAHAHAHA THIS WIGGA!
DONT TRIP DISCO STEW.....JUST SLIDE TO THE SIDE AND GET YOUR BOOGIE ON.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2006, 04:23:23 PM »
FUCK MOBB SLEEP!!!!
PLOW PLOW 187!!!
HAHHAHAHAHA THIS WIGGA!
Little hypocritical of you calling me a wigger, don't you think, WANKSTA?

KILLASLEEPS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2006, 04:52:35 PM »
FUCK MOBB SLEEP!!!!
PLOW PLOW 187!!!
HAHHAHAHAHA THIS WIGGA!
HOW IS CALLING YOU A WIGGA HYPOCRITIAL?!
I KNOW YOUR WHITE TRYIN TO PERP LIKE YOUR BLACK...HENSE YOU A WIGGA!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2006, 04:56:19 PM »
FUCK MOBB SLEEP!!!!
PLOW PLOW 187!!!
HAHHAHAHAHA THIS WIGGA!
HOW IS CALLING YOU A WIGGA HYPOCRITIAL?!
I KNOW YOUR WHITE TRYIN TO PERP LIKE YOUR BLACK...HENSE YOU A WIGGA!
I am black, dumbass.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2006, 06:29:33 PM »
I think we should be more concerned with P's rapping lately.  That negro isn't 1/10 the rapper he used to be.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2006, 06:36:00 PM »
^^Agreed.

J Bananas

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2006, 06:39:28 PM »
i dont think u want beef with the mobb dude...if they molotav cocktail ur car they could potentially kill up to 15 ppl inside, u really want ur familia to go out like that?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2006, 06:42:41 PM »
i dont think u want beef with the mobb dude...if they molotav cocktail ur car they could potentially kill up to 15 ppl inside, u really want ur familia to go out like that?

Thats gonna go way over his head.

KILLASLEEPS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2006, 08:13:13 PM »
HAHHAAHAHHAHA FUCKIN COMEDIANS.....THEM CATS IS PUSSIES! STR8 UP...WHAT HAPPEND WHEN TRU LIFE RAN UP ON THEM CATS AND STRIPPED THEY PEOPLES NAKED!!! PUSSIES THATS MY WORD!

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2006, 09:12:39 PM »
right after they peoples got stripped butt naked (THE MOBB WASNT THERE REMEMEBER) Tru Life made up with The Mobb before any retaliations could be made, i dont know how hard the Mobb really is, but thats the facts homie....

KILLASLEEPS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2006, 09:29:22 PM »
right after they peoples got stripped butt naked (THE MOBB WASNT THERE REMEMEBER) Tru Life made up with The Mobb before any retaliations could be made, i dont know how hard the Mobb really is, but thats the facts homie....
YOU KNOW...I DIDNT SAY HAV AND PROD I SAID THERE PEOPLES GOT STRIPPED...AND IF MY HOMIES GOT STRIPPED I AINT CALL NO TRUCE TILL SUM ONE GETS LAID OUT...THEY AINT GANGSTER HOMIE...THEY WAS ALL LIKE THIS IS MUSIC I AINT TRYIN TO TAKE IT NO FURTHER THAN THAT....MAYBE THEY WAS JUST SAYIN THAT FOR THE CAMERAS BUT NUN THE LESS YOU DONT DISS MEXICANS AND THINK YOU L.A. PASS ISINT GUNA GET REVOKED!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2006, 09:32:42 PM »
Real talk the mexicans are deep in LA i know this homie. I was just saying that TRU LIFE made peace with MOBB DEEP not the other way around. TRU LIFE MADE PEACE after they attacced the Mobbs people. H AND P didnt bring on the truce that was TRU LIFE. Thats all i was saying.

The Best of 3 Worlds

KILLASLEEPS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2006, 09:37:23 PM »
Real talk the mexicans are deep in LA i know this homie. I was just saying that TRU LIFE made peace with MOBB DEEP not the other way around. TRU LIFE MADE PEACE after they attacced the Mobbs people. H AND P didnt bring on the truce that was TRU LIFE. Thats all i was saying.
THATS TRUE MAYBE THEY WAS SCURRED...LOL...BUT THIS THE HOOD HOMIE..CATS DONT TAKE LIGHTLY TO SHIT LIKE THAT....LOOK AT THE BEEF BETWEEN ICE CUBE AND CYPRESS HILL, CYPRESS CALLED A TRUCE CUZ THE MAFIA GOT INVOLVED AND SSAID IF THEY WANTED THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT FOR THEM.....WELCOME TO L.A. WE DONT PLAY!!!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2006, 11:33:42 PM »
Carlos Mencia says 1000000x worse shit about mexicans than mobb deep, and he's Honduran-German

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8